The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. She has her money and is spending it like wild fire . She’s constantly ranting about people giving her hate .
She seems very upbeat now the money is here , and already booked a holiday to Florida Disney parks .and has opened a P.O. box today .
She going to Disney in February? I was just speaking on pm and they said they werent saying where she was going? How do you know?

Reactions: 4
She will be back to having nothing by Christmas and begging for help with her daughter's presents!!

Reactions: 8
Surely she can't spend through all that money that quick? Or can she,?
She's buying the car tomorrow (another completely unnecessary purchase), no doubt from a rip-off showroom - after that purchase I'm going to hazard a guess that she's already spent £50,000 and January hasn't even finished yet.

Reactions: 7
She's buying the car tomorrow (another completely unnecessary purchase), no doubt from a rip-off showroom - after that purchase I'm going to hazard a guess that she's already spent £50,000 and January hasn't even finished yet.
lol shes new money, only problem is she will be back to square one in a few days - i would of invested it and got something out of it, it would of helped her and her daughter a lot in the future

Reactions: 8
She sounds like Michelle Reese.
Jumping on trends like that bloody Hinch woman 22 months after everyone else.
Spending money like it’s burning a hole in her pocket.
I don’t even feel bad saying it but I can’t watch her, she turns my stomach.

You just know she probably splashes herself with the nasty pink grapefruit zoflora and counts it as a shower and one of her 5 a day fruit and veg.
I really hope the ex husband makes Ellie stay in school, poor child, it’s the beginning of the end if that happens.

lol shes new money,
So new the ink is still wet. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t get why you would have a dog in the bath with you and film yourself naked then put it on YouTube for everyone to see
Let’s not forget in that same blog she exposed her nips! I mean leasa don’t you watch it through before uploading?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
lol shes new money, only problem is she will be back to square one in a few days - i would of invested it and got something out of it, it would of helped her and her daughter a lot in the future
People suggested investing it in a house/holiday home to rent out since she moaned about how she might have to get another part-time job, so she went on big rant about not needing to be mothered! She'll wish she had taken their advice when she's broke and expecting bearfam to bail her out again.

Reactions: 10
Let’s not forget in that same blog she exposed her nips! I mean leasa don’t you watch it through before uploading?
It's clear from her previous comments and behaviour that she's sexually frustrated and wants to draw attention to herself in that way - it fits with the rest of her shameless 'putting hers and her daughter's lives on display' behaviour.

I don’t even feel bad saying it but I can’t watch her, she turns my stomach.
I think I know what you mean now! ?

The sheer gross hypocrisy of it all in light of the whole Chris Ingham drama is unbelievable - I'm surprised she hasn't been banned from YouTube - that, and the joke of trying to pretend she was a 'Good Cop' when it's clear she doesn't understand the law or the police code of ethics at all.

It seems like she's instilling all the bad behaviours that led her to ruin her own life on her daughter. The girl seems to have a problem with every single one of her teachers, it's the maths teacher now, unless there's an anti-Ellie conspiracy at that school, Leasa's reports of how Ellie talks to her teachers must make her hard work in class. ALL of the information we get is from Wilkes point of view, and it still seems out of order!

She wants to take her out of school and Ellie is probably behaving in a way to accelerate that process (throwing tantrums and tears etc. all of which Wilkes has confirmed she does over other things - and no, this is not 'normal teenage behaviour', this is simply disrespectful behaviour). I think it's a conscious or subconscious means of keeping Ellie as close to her as possible, if Ellie is not allowed to become a fully functioning adult then she's not going to fly far.

Sheltering her from the responsibility and hard work (concepts alien to Leasa) of having to deal with social interactions, even when those interactions involve nasty people out in the real world will only accelerate Ellie's transformation into the 60+ version of her own mother.

She's tried buying the property from her ex (the man she left her husband for, had a kid with, yet was never really in a relationship with? Sorry, can't remember which version is correct!), aside from making the big mistake of getting involved with this woman 14 years ago - for all intents and purposes, the man seems to have his head thoroughly screwed on from a financial perspective and also what's best for his daughter (again, this view comes from Leasa's OWN accounts).

I stopped watching The old Trout after Her showing Her nipples on camera & bathing with the dog. No need!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You know the classic joke,
“An English man, an Irish man and a Scots man walk into a bar....”

Unique fam Smug Sarah
Wilco Wilkes
Michelle Rees.

Now THIS IS A VLOG IM HERE FOR!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I stopped watching The old Trout after Her showing Her nipples on camera & bathing with the dog. No need!
Ive nust seen that video.... why would you not blur it out or edit it out ha ha!! Hillarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive nust seen that video.... why would you not blur it out or edit it out ha ha!! Hillarious!!
I haven't seen the vlog but have many pics in my head now from everyone's details of the vlog and I'm already not sure I will ever close my eyes again so I'm not going anywhere near that one.
Im not sure if I will ever be able to watch another of her vlogs with out the images of her naked in a bath with a dog I'm so in shock wtf I haven't even watched what is wrong with people thinking others need to see that.
I feel for all of you that sat through that vlog and hope that time can heal what you saw.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure Dorset police couldn't wait to get rid of her - must have been quite an embarrassment for them o_O

I haven't seen the vlog but have many pics in my head now from everyone's details of the vlog and I'm already not sure I will ever close my eyes again so I'm not going anywhere near that one.
Im not sure if I will ever be able to watch another of her vlogs with out the images of her naked in a bath with a dog I'm so in shock wtf I haven't even watched what is wrong with people thinking others need to see that.
I feel for all of you that sat through that vlog and hope that time can heal what you saw.
It really was traumatising to watch, words cannot describe.

OK, maybe I could use one word to help describe it for you - "udders".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.