The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh...... Finally another thread for this pair. Why are they called Bear Fam & Baby Bear? I dip in & out of her vlogs. Sometimes the wind & nature shots get on my nerves though.

Reactions: 5
It baffles me that people with absolutely nothing to say or have anything of interest to share, feel the need to put out a daily vlog.

Reactions: 10
At least with this holiday she won’t have to ask her viewers to pay for them to stay longer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has opened up a PO BOX. I'm actually saddened by that. I feel it's greed wanting items and gifts. She should clearly say it's for letters only.
I'd say the same about any Youtuber. I don't see why vloggers appear to receive gifts for being arses.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She is such a draining and depressing person to watch. I stopped watching her after she stopped talking about the Inghams.

I believe she was "gifted" items over Christmas after claiming to be in poverty but managed to buy champagne and a few luxuries.
She had champagne over Christmas?

Now a PO box..what happened to people donating to charity for her instead of buying gifts for her and baby bear at Christmas?

She had champagne over Christmas?

Now a PO box..what happened to people donating to charity for her instead of buying gifts for her and baby bear at Christmas?
No idea. Maybe fibro fog set in and she forgot about it. Must be a challenge to remember everything.

• Haha
I watched her last night and she felt the need to spend a good few minutes giving us the life and times of a complete stranger she’d got talking to.
Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for content.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually like her, I don't always agree with her but think it's more that she struggles to understand what viewers want and gets it wrong! She blows her own trumpet and she does not take criticism kindly but basically she is honest middle aged women who is slightly blinded to her teenage daughter but what mother isn't!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched her last night and she felt the need to spend a good few minutes giving us the life and times of a complete stranger she’d got talking to.
Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for content.
I just can't, I really can't she would vlog this but then when she vlogged herself 'bathing the dog' a most unusual method but it's a no from me with that one.

Reactions: 6
I just can't, I really can't she would vlog this but then when she vlogged herself 'bathing the dog' a most unusual method but it's a no from me with that one.
I just don’t get why you would have a dog in the bath with you and film yourself naked then put it on YouTube for everyone to see

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just don’t get why you would have a dog in the bath with you and film yourself naked then put it on YouTube for everyone to see
Really? I feel silly saying this in case I've missed a joke or something? Surely no one would do that?

Reactions: 7
@Tilly is that vlog still up? Not family friendly whatsoever!
Haven't you seen it?
One minute baby bear on the train with her friend, next minute naked Wilkes holding Jack...then there are no words for the very end you'll never look at a hairdryer in the same light again!plus title couldn't be more fitting so it's easy to find!

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh
Not sure it’s not something I’d like to see again,maybe someone can remember what the video was called so you can check
Oh god nooooo! My eyes have only just recovered! I don’t need to know thank you ?
Seriously though this is what I’m not keen on, she’s a ‘family vlogger’ with that sort of content, her daughter uses pretty foul language and the few vlogs that I somehow sat through were soooo dull. It’s just not for me!

Reactions: 5
I actually like her, I don't always agree with her but think it's more that she struggles to understand what viewers want and gets it wrong! She blows her own trumpet and she does not take criticism kindly but basically she is honest middle aged women who is slightly blinded to her teenage daughter but what mother isn't!
I have to agree with you I quite like Leasa too,She can be a bit harsh but i think its more bull in a china shop attitude, She will admit to her bad judgement and apologise to her bearfam.

Reactions: 2
Not sure it’s not something I’d like to see again,maybe someone can remember what the video was called so you can check
Am not repeating the title but it's fitting in a weird way. Not fitting for a family channel!

Reactions: 3
She really doesn’t like the truth or people giving advice
That’s the thing if she doesn’t want advice why does she ask for it and then get pissed when it’s not what she wants to hear ?
She is like that film where Jamie lee Curtis is in a teenage body , she is so immature

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.