The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much has happened with Leasa Wilkes in the last few weeks. But to give you the big new development, she's getting her taxpayer lump sum of £200,000 following what sounds like a very underachieving Police career which enables her to further pursue her lifelong habit of making bad decisions.

Some of the items that have been bought/planned to be bought on the spending binge (with estimated costs):

~£400 Apple Watch
~£200 worth of Mixtiles (she's plastered her walls with about 20 of these, apparently costing £9 each)
~£50 in dozens of knock off Minkehs, Zoflora, sorting baskets and mass purchases of other 'Hinching' inspired home poisons
~£200 Hinch inspired Shark Hoover
£0,000's to redecorate her living room Pink and Grey crushed velvet à la MrsHinch/LucyJessicaCarter/GemmaLouiseMiles/[InsertChavNameHere]
£00,000's for a new car (and not just any new car)
£000's for a hot tub in the back garden so she can continue her on-camera and not-so-accidental exhibitionist nipslips
£0,000's on a planned holiday to Florida
£000's on another holiday to an as of yet undisclosed location in February
£00,000's for Ellie to be home schooled (the father is against it but it sounds like she's trying to wear him down), nothing against home schooling, but with Wilkes in charge and her self confessed 'brain fog' it's a disaster waiting to happen and she could severely negatively affect her daughters life

Sounds like she's going to burn through half of it before Easter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So much has happened with Leasa Wilkes in the last few weeks. But to give you the big new development, she's getting her taxpayer lump sum of £200,000 following what sounds like a very underachieving Police career which enables her to further pursue her lifelong habit of making bad decisions.

Some of the items that have been bought/planned to be bought on the spending binge (with estimated costs):

~£400 Apple Watch
~£200 worth of Mixtiles (she's plastered her walls with about 20 of these, apparently costing £9 each)
~£50 in dozens of knock off Minkehs, Zoflora, sorting baskets and mass purchases of other 'Hinching' inspired home poisons
£0,000's to redecorate her living room Pink and Grey crushed velvet à la MrsHinch/LucyJessicaCarter/GemmaLouiseMiles/[InsertChavNameHere]
£000's for a hot tub in the back garden so she can continue her on-camera and not-so-accidental exhibitionist nipslips
£00,000's for Ellie to be home schooled (the father is against it but it sounds like she's trying to wear him down), nothing against home schooling, but with Wilkes in charge and her self confessed 'brain fog' it's a disaster waiting to happen and she could severely negatively affect her daughters life

There are all kinds of other items on the list but these are the ones I remember off the top of my head.
Wow that's a lot. I wonder if baby bear gets her new trainers too as I remember the ones at Christmas were wrong because they had a fur trim.

Reactions: 6

~£400 Apple Watch

So she's not changed much am just surprised at her being a Mrs Hinch follower. Has she cleaned her whole house, kitchen and spare room jump to mind!

Reactions: 4
Wow that's a lot. I wonder if baby bear gets her new trainers too as I remember the ones at Christmas were wrong because they had a fur trim.
She got wrong trainers so surely they were just exchanged?

Reactions: 4
She got wrong trainers so surely they were just exchanged?
No Ellie clearly said in her haul video "mum's buying me the other one's when she gets her money because these are wrong with this fur on"

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh so she's spent money on cleaning products and not cleaning? Common sense I see there!
In order to clean it, she needs to tidy it first, the house is still a tip so the surfaces aren't free to be wiped down - the only thing that she seems to have cleaned are the sink and the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No Ellie clearly said in her haul video "mum's buying me the other one's when she gets her money because these are wrong with this fur on"
I would have exchanged mine if I had got it wrong. Or if they still liked them then it wouldn't matter to mine. Mind you I guess sometimes make, colour and that matter to some!

Reactions: 6

~£400 Apple Watch

why is she getting 200k from the tax man???

Reactions: 1
why is she getting 200k from the tax man???
The 200k is her lump sum pay out. I may not like her or her chann BUT shes entitled to that money. Shes served the public. Any job where you have worked for 30 plus years you will get a lump sum pay out. Regardless of where it comes from
Shes entitled to it!

Reactions: 2
In order to clean it, she needs to tidy it first, the house is still a tip so the surfaces aren't free to be wiped down - the only thing that she seems to have cleaned are the sink and the oven.
Ahhh that's Mrs Hinch reading here they complained all they were seeing was her cleaning a sink. So I watched it once ..then realised she never cleans the dish drainer so I thought what's the point of cleaning a sink daily and not have a clean drainer. Maybe that's why Mrs Hinchs sink need cleaning with such a scrubbing action?!?
*Disclaimer my sink gets cleaned daily. I thought you always did before you wash up and check your drainer needs cleaning too.

Reactions: 5
The 200k is her lump sum pay out. I may not like her or her chann BUT shes entitled to that money. Shes served the public. Any job where you have worked for 30 plus years you will get a lump sum pay out. Regardless of where it comes from
Shes entitled to it!
okay, i just didn't know aha

Reactions: 2
Shes entitled to it!
Don't forget many people aren't getting pensions after paying into them for over 30 years. Not all pensions come with lump sums.
So yes she's entitled to it, but unfortunately in this day and age people haven't got pensions anymore. So she is very fortunate.

Plus not all public sector jobs are paid equally.

Reactions: 8
Shes entitled to it!
On the contrary, her sense of 'entitlement' is one of her biggest problems. The way she refers to other human beings she encounters on that hill (sometimes immediately accusing them of criminal behaviour) is very concerning yet not surprising in light of the troubled career she's had. I am very relieved there is one less person like that serving in the Police forces.

Reactions: 17
Has she cleaned her whole house, kitchen and spare room jump to mind!
No, just the sink 50 times a day & sprayed highly flammable (not safe for animals or humans to inhale) fabric softener! Just like Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 7
She may be legally entitled to it, but she's very lucky to be a boomer and get such a generous pension. Right place right time rather than anything to do with working hard or public service.
People after her won't get anywhere near the same amount and younger tax payers will have to fork out for these very generous pensions and many will never be able to retire and have to fund the greedy boomers that took far more out of the system than they ever paid in.

Reactions: 19
She may be legally entitled to it, but she's very lucky to be a boomer and get such a generous pension. Right place right time rather than anything to do with working hard or public service.
People after her won't get anywhere near the same amount and younger tax payers will have to fork out for these very generous pensions and many will never be able to retire and have to fund the greedy boomers that took far more out of the system than they ever paid in.
Couldn't have said it better.

Does she still take things of her subscribers?

Hopefully that will stop now she can support herself.
. She has her money and is spending it like wild fire . She’s constantly ranting about people giving her hate .
She seems very upbeat now the money is here , and already booked a holiday to Florida Disney parks .and has opened a P.O. box today .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.