The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He she goes hint blooming hint....Oh look i have four Birthday cards for baby bear come on send me more and thinking to herself make sure you put money in it...Who the hell does she think she is talking about other people's kids and saying about Paedos .....Talk about a hypocrite when she lets her own daughter meet a boy who she has never met and who is 3 yrs older and forever putting her own daughter in danger....

Reactions: 3
She's crazy talking about those other children on youtube... she said she has already spoken to the parents and they basically told her to mind her own business... What if they watch her vlogs.. I'd be furious... again she may be putting herself and baby bear in the line of fire or some sort of danger or back lash from her actions.

Reactions: 3

Looking back on this vlog and I can't believe how rude she is, I understand that the place wasn't to a standard she was expecting but the lack of respect to post about it online instead of talking to the lady privately, unbelievable. The woman that allowed her to stay clearly doesn't live there all the time and probably even told Wilkes that it wasn't going to be luxury. Imagine having the cheek to go round filming every nook and cranny of someones house, saying how filthy it is and how disgusted you are, could understand if it were an actual hotel but this woman was doing Wilkes a favour and also talking care of her dogs.
The complaining about other peoples kids is another prime example of her self righteous know it all attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's crazy talking about those other children on youtube... she said she has already spoken to the parents and they basically told her to mind her own business... What if they watch her vlogs.. I'd be furious... again she may be putting herself and baby bear in the line of fire or some sort of danger or back lash from her actions.
Plus she knows her address is known. It doesn't take much for someone to work out where there is a stream nearby and two small children playing there unattended on a regular basis. Well done Wilkes.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Looking back on this vlog and I can't believe how rude she is, I understand that the place wasn't to a standard she was expecting but the lack of respect to post about it online instead of talking to the lady privately, unbelievable. The woman that allowed her to stay clearly doesn't live there all the time and probably even told Wilkes that it wasn't going to be luxury. Imagine having the cheek to go round filming every nook and cranny of someones house, saying how filthy it is and how disgusted you are, could understand if it were an actual hotel but this woman was doing Wilkes a favour and also talking care of her dogs.
The complaining about other peoples kids is another prime example of her self righteous know it all attitude.
At least it wasn't wall to wall dog urine with splattering of budgie poop throughout. Wilkes had plans to do the patreon and go find me scam before she left the UK.

I watched an old vlog from last year and she was standing outside of her house talking to the elderly man who lives next door and she was filming it without him knowing.....He was saying some really serious stuff about his health and that he had throat Cancer and was waiting for an operation.....How blooming low can you get :mad:

Plus she knows her address is known. It doesn't take much for someone to work out where there is a stream nearby and two small children playing there unattended on a regular basis. Well done Wilkes.
She is the sort of person who would tell you the address of someone who is going on holiday so they could be burgled

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I watched an old vlog from last year and she was standing outside of her house talking to the elderly man who lives next door and she was filming it without him knowing.....He was saying some really serious stuff about his health and that he had throat Cancer and was waiting for an operation.....How blooming low can you get :mad:
She's just ridiculous, just because she doesn't give a damn about keeping her privacy she thinks nobody else cares either!

• Sad
  • Heart
I've got a feeling theres a wilkes style c*ck up coming any day now. Scandal as big as the s word. Shes gone far too long without delivering an absolute whopper

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've got a feeling theres a wilkes style c*ck up coming any day now. Scandal as big as the s word. Shes gone far too long without delivering an absolute whopper
No doubt the holiday will be a tit show, the only way to make viewing bearable would be to take a shot every time she complains about something insignificant but I wouldn't want to risk liver failure.
Thoughts and prayers going out to Ellies mate, i'm sure she has no idea what she is about to endure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The old hag is absolutely deluded...lol....She will be on the news.......lol...The headlines will be "Old Hag From England Drinks France Dry" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How she became a Police Officer i will never know
I really have a hard time believing this as well. It sure would be interesting to know the truth behind her policing career. I wonder what her colleagues thought of her in whatever role it was. There was no send-off. Didn't someone from the federation have to retrieve her few belongings? Why no former colleagues?

I really have a hard time believing this as well. It sure would be interesting to know the truth behind her policing career. I wonder what her colleagues thought of her in whatever role it was. There was no send-off. Didn't someone from the federation have to retrieve her few belongings? Why no former colleagues?
I've never thought about the fact that there was no send-off, surely after so many years there would be some kind of farewell but then again you never hear her talking about friends that she met on the job and you would think that she would have become close friends with a few people, especially in that line of work...

Reactions: 5
I've never thought about the fact that there was no send-off, surely after so many years there would be some kind of farewell but then again you never hear her talking about friends that she met on the job and you would think that she would have become close friends with a few people, especially in that line of work...
I reckon as soon as her colleagues got confirmation she was gone for good, there was one hell of a party. Cards and a speeches about those who had to work closest to her. Drinking into the wee hours.

She wasn’t invited. Why spoil the fun? Those people deserved it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Controversial here but Wilkes got her promotions around the time the police were being accused of sexism as very few females were above the rank of Sergeant. I often think that is how she got to be a DS. Don't forget she was desked to complaints department. They wouldn't desk a good officer. I could be wrong but what has been shown for 2 years on YouTube is not the actions of a good officer imo.

Reactions: 12
Controversial here but Wilkes got her promotions around the time the police were being accused of sexism as very few females were above the rank of Sergeant. I often think that is how she got to be a DS. Don't forget she was desked to complaints department. They wouldn't desk a good officer. I could be wrong but what has been shown for 2 years on YouTube is not the actions of a good officer imo.
Don't know about Police officer.. her actions are not even the actions of a person with any common sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Come to think of it she did mention her work pals once, when she was saying she had mates in high places and could get all the GEMS on tattle in legal trouble for online harassment. Didn't she get a letter or phone call a short while later saying she was jeopardising her early retirement/payout?

• Wow
  • Haha
Come to think of it she did mention her work pals once, when she was saying she had mates in high places and could get all the GEMS on tattle in legal trouble for online harassment. Didn't she get a letter or phone call a short while later saying she was jeopardising her early retirement/payout?
Ha ha that is priceless! Idiot.

Reactions: 2
Oh My _ I think I may have found The Wilkes long-lost Canadian cousin - also a victim scamming for disability and lawsuits against percieved GEMS Wilkes Canadian Cousin? Same hair, same style, you be the judge :unsure::ROFLMAO::whistle:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.