Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What was his answer
She said she’d text him something like ‘I’m happy to put lots of money into doing up the garden if I can get some assurance I’ll be in the house long enough to enjoy it’

Apparently he replied ‘you won’t be’

Favourite person of the day award goes to him 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Porkiepies

VIP Member
She said yesterday in her live that her blue badge wasn't for mobility but for psychological disability because of the PTSD. I don't know how using a more convenient parking spot makes a difference other than being, in her own words, free rather than paid. If she has PTSD because of crowd related trauma a parking pass won't make the destination less crowded.
Crowd related trauma...but she's at a very busy theme park, staying in a large resort with no other adult with her for support?
Sounds like she suffers really bad.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Just watched last night vlog and I’m livid.

Leasa is the worst kind of person. Her smugness about splashing the cash, constant gurning and the sheer joy she has about having someone wait on her is disgusting. She’s not being ‘posh’ for the day, she’s being a vile waste of space throwing around money she didn’t earn and only got because of a ridiculous policy that was in place when she joined up.

All her ‘anxiety’ and troubles leaving the house and interacting with people when she was on a budget are just a distant memory. Having a bit of cash and a reason to think ‘I’m better than you’ is all she needs to be a smug sorry excuse for a human being.

Those poor people who have to wait on her. The menacing gurn and laughter at their expense is what really got to me.
These are people ffs. With a lot more morals and kindness than Leasa I don’t doubt. They’re doing a job. Something she’d want to think about.
Not that she’ll ever put 2 and 2 together that when her lump sum is long gone, they’re people she’s belittling will still have a steady wage coming it while she has half what she’s used to and a load of overpriced crap cluttering her already full house.

How can someone treat people like this?

Mind you, I shouldn’t expect anything more from the woman who wastes no opportunity to tell the internet how annoying her daughter is (sorry Lease, the internet is well aware how annoying your daughter is)

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Thumbelina

No one on YouTube can see my reply so I have decided to post it here.
I don't say much but when I do, I want to be heard!!
20190707_221143.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Hatshepsut

I just can’t watch her smug gurning face and her bad camera work.
As for her perceived illnesses, I feel that she dips into a bag of random symptoms and uses whatever she feels she can to detract from her
piss-poor behaviour and appalling attitude.
Even if she does actually suffer from all the things that she claims none of it excuses the condescending way that she speaks to or about people.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

String Man

VIP Member
I'm sure someone must have made this comparison before, but I'm new to the Wilkes vlogs so apologies in advance.

• Haha

bishopofbathanwells

I heard she went to a character meet and greet and the Disney staff said it's the first time they've heard Goofy say "fuck off" to a guest....he doesn't like miserable bastards.

• Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
Assuming someone from here posted this but props to whoever it was:
Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 00.21.49.png

I'm not surprised she has issues with her body with Wilkes constantly commenting on it.

Reactions: 15

polarbabe

With the anxiety regarding crowds Wilkes just might spend the festival within the confines of her yurt complaining that her neighbors are making noise enjoying themselves.
[/QUOTE]

She only doesn't like crowds when it suits her.. the last place someone would go on holiday if she had that much anxiety over crowds would be Disney World.... She has also been in other crowded places that didn't seem to bother her. She is just after sympathy all the time.

Reactions: 14

Otis94

My favourite bit was when Wilkes was holding the camera an inch from Kalyns face the awkward dialogue between weirdo wilkes and the uncomfortable teenager was magnificent
Wilkes: "Your mummy wants to see your lovely likle face."
Kalyn: "Yep"
Wilkes: "Baby Kalyn"
Kalyn: 🤨 "Baby?"
Wilkes: "Baby bear and Baby Kalyn"
Kalyn: "Oh lovely"
As an adult I don't think I could cope with Wilkes for an hour let alone a whole week in a foreign country, lets hope that the damage is minimal and the poor girl doesn't have to go straight into therapy upon her return.

• Haha
  • Wow

Scullybob

VIP Member
I can't help thinking back to the holiday in France which was whilst she had no money. She didn't like the accommodation which belonged to a friend. I must admit, I wouldn't have wanted to stay there either, it was not very nice. Instead of packing up and coming home, she asked her followers for money and set up a Go Fund page to enable her to stay in France in a hotel. She thought that it was reasonable to expect the Bearfam to pay for her holiday because she provided them with great entertainment. Some people were gullible enough to donate. A few days later,having faced a huge negative backlash, she agreed that it was wrong and said she would refund people's money.

Fast forward a few months and she gets her 200k payoff from the police. She tells us all that she intends to spend spend spend, a new car, lots of holidays ect. Quite rightly, some of her followers advised her not to be rash with the money, use it wisely and save some of it. She was furious and posted a vlog ranting and raving, basically telling people to F off and how dare they tell her what to do with her money. She conveniently forgot about the kindness of her followers when they sent her money to stay in France. And now we see her in America, flashing her cash and having every VIP treatment going. The irony is that she is still miserable. Her daughter seems to barely tolerate her, she walks in front of her and turns around every 30 seconds or so to scowl at her. They both have a bad attitude towards each other, and to other people. What a miserable pair, it goes to show that money doesn't buy happiness.

Ahhahahahahe bsz

She’s letting her 14 year old daughter and her friend go meet a 16 year old who they’ve never met before and is interested in Ellie. Ellie doesn’t strike me as the most mature kid and I worry she would be easily manipulated. She may look for validation in this boy where she’s not getting it from her mother. I suppose it’s good that Wilkes knows about it and she isn’t hiding it, but still why not invite him down to the house or somewhere closer just in case. The fact that Ellie was the one saying isn’t he too old is showing. Two years isn’t much when you’re older but at 14 it’s a big difference in maturity. I just hope Ellie doesn’t get taken advantage of. Fair enough if she knew the boy but this is someone who she has never met and has only texted. I would never have imagined chatting to someone two years younger than me when I was at school and Ik most other people felt the same way. It’s a big age gap when ur that young.

• Wow

karenjet

VIP Member
I had the misfortune of seeing Wilkes’ audition video for Most Haunted, and her caption competition come up on Facebook yesterday. A signed photo!? Who the actual fuck do they think they are!? What would the winner even do with it? Might make good lining for my cat litter tray but that’s all I can think of I’d rather have a signed pic of Fred and Rose West than those two.

How is her daughter not mortified? My kids would put themselves up for adoption if I posted crap like that online

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Wow Wilko whats it like being the Village idiot you dumbass bitch
You really are the pits.

window-licker. Noun. (plural window lickers) (UK, slang, offensive) A mentally handicapped person.
My Son has Learning Disabilities and I am so proud to be his Mum, He is Kind caring and very gentle he wouldnt harm a fly,
Wilko has no family that bother with her perhaps realised what an absolute vile piece of shit she is, Any of my kids ever spoke about anybody Vunerable i would kick their bloody arses :mad:

I've never thought about the fact that there was no send-off, surely after so many years there would be some kind of farewell but then again you never hear her talking about friends that she met on the job and you would think that she would have become close friends with a few people, especially in that line of work...
I reckon as soon as her colleagues got confirmation she was gone for good, there was one hell of a party. Cards and a speeches about those who had to work closest to her. Drinking into the wee hours.

She wasn’t invited. Why spoil the fun? Those people deserved it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Apollo111

Comedy gold and mortifying all rolled into one.
Can just imagine her if she won. Gurning at the camera and awkwardly flirting with the men on set like she did with the characters at Disney.

If flirting is the right word for what she did.
Oh my gosh she flirts with anything that has a heartbeat, she's disgusting and so bloody arrogant!

I can't believe she's taking on another dog. Dogs aren't just play things. Dogs are for life. She doesn't even know where she will be living in a few years and will have to find a place with not one but three dogs?

Also If the fatigue is soooo bad …like when she's on the sofa pretending she can barely lift her eyelids and just looks like a dope, we can see right through that btw, the last thing you want to do when you can barely keep your eyes open is take a bloody video and vlog yourself hahaha you just fall asleep. Because you know the fatigue is hard and you are genuinely ill.. not fake ill!! So yes when the fatigue is soooo bad what is she going to do with a bouncey puppy who needs lots of time and energy. The dog will be bugging the older two and she will spend the whole time giving out.

Gosh I just want to shake the stupid cow. She's so so irresponsible!

Look after the dogs you already have and look after yourself and start eating healthy and loose some weight it will do wonders for your "cough fibro cough..." You lazy old crow

Last edited:
  • Heart