The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she’s allowed her address to be known or to be visible on line,
we can’t have it reposted onto this site so all comments including her address have been removed.
Hope that ok.
Xx

Reactions: 4
No she was giving out her home address to strangers for that. The P.O. Box was one of her first purchases with the lump sum.
Those sentences just sum wilkes up in one

What the hell was that? 7 minutes fiddling around with headphones, some washing up and then the picture froze for the rest. Someone asked how she could play tennis with fibro - CBD oil and a lack of stress is the answer. That well known medical cure.
Oh and she can play tennis because it's something she enjoys so she tries harder. What the heck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody noticed when she started washing up, she washed the dog bowls first then hers and ellies plates after in the same water.
so all the pots were soaking in the same water. pretty disgusting in my opinion .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anybody noticed when she started washing up, she washed the dog bowls first then hers and ellies plates after in the same water.
so all the pots were soaking in the same water. pretty disgusting in my opinion .
Nooooooo nooooooo nooooooo that's wrong on so many levels. I feel sick. It's pretty disgusting in my opinion too !

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yuck, that is repulsive!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Bet the old hag is getting ready for France....Wonder if she will be wearing that stupid hat... Thinking that she is Crocodile Dundee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet the old hag is getting ready for France....Wonder if she will be wearing that stupid hat... Thinking that she is Crocodile Dundee 🤣
She has a tall benchmark to outdo Ellie's dad's posh villa in Spain. How many tee shirts (and hats) will be added to the ever-expanding vortex? I am surprised we haven't seen the haul of things The Wilkes HAD TO BUY before the trip.

Whatever the outcome I hope she goes easy on Ellie with the insults and inappropriate conversations in front of Ellie's guest. I am expecting much passive-aggressive school girl jealousy from The Wilkes towards Ellie's friend.

• Haha
She has a tall benchmark to outdo Ellie's dad's posh villa in Spain. How many tee shirts (and hats) will be added to the ever-expanding vortex? I am surprised we haven't seen the haul of things The Wilkes HAD TO BUY before the trip.

Whatever the outcome I hope she goes easy on Ellie with the insults and inappropriate conversations in front of Ellie's guest. I am expecting much passive-aggressive school girl jealousy from The Wilkes towards Ellie's friend.
Yes the jealousy is going to be big....She will be calling her sweetheart through gritted teeth like she does when really she is pissed off....lol....All it will be is bumshots galore...lol

My Gawd Crocidile Dundee i am choking :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hahahahahahaa!!......Sorry about that 🤣 🤣 🤣

Hold on to your knickers everyone the hag has sprung up with another video 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes the jealousy is going to be big....She will be calling her sweetheart through gritted teeth like she does when really she is pissed off....lol....All it will be is bumshots galore...lol

Hahahahahahaa!!......Sorry about that 🤣 🤣 🤣

PMSL I can just see her now, Scouring the Vinyard for Corks to string round her feckin bush hat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Wonder if this holiday will be as problematic as the last, I mean it'll be pretty hard to beat.

• Haha
I’ll be honest, I misread that part but it inspired me. Off topic but If she ever wanted to change her channel name (and give up this dying to be the Ingham s bs) she could rebrand as Hag and Sprog.
Has quite the ring to it I think 😉

• Haha
Wonder if this holiday will be as problematic as the last, I mean it'll be pretty hard to beat.
She will be moaning about cobwebs spiders dust and the vineyards not having enough wine to cater for her drinking🤣

I’ll be honest, I misread that part but it inspired me. Off topic but If she ever wanted to change her channel name (and give up this dying to be the Ingham s bs) she could rebrand as Hag and Sprog.
Has quite the ring to it I think 😉
Hahahahaha!!....She will be calling Ellie baby bear forever.....The thought of Hag being a grandmother is rather a disturbing thought....lol

• Haha
did anyone notice when she was doing her list on the ipad that she showed an appointment for ellie and it showed ellies NHS number ?
this woman makes me sick, can she not move private paperwork. also it looks like she will be doing a villa tour when she goes to france.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.