The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earlier this month Wilkes did a insta-live where a viewer suggested she use some of her lump sum towards a school for Ellie. Her answer was that it is HER money, not Ellie's and if she used it for Ellie's education there would be nothing left for her.

Later on the subject of Tattle came up and she said she stopped coming here because how it made her feel and that she thought she was an EMPATH. She has that all backwards, an empath is being able to feel the emotions of others, not thinking about yourself. Sort of like using some of your cash for your daughters future rather than cheap crap to refill the spare room. How much money has she wasted on things that came out of the box to show her bearfam and never to be used again? Yet, Baby Bear isn't worth a better education.

Empath OMG I actually spit my tea out.

Someone mentioned how to get rich on YouTube and get free things sent to her and she sure was interested in this! It will never happen as she is so negative and has such questionable content. Now that YouTube is practically culling family channels she better not count on that get rich quick scheme.

Reactions: 6
She bought the coffee machine they used while staying at the air bnb for her birthday, nearly £300 on a coffee machine alone! That lump sum must be never ending...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She is also a wonderful Mother who always puts her Daughter's safety and feelings first........Like letting her meet a boy she does not know who is 3 yrs older than her even though she dealt with child abuse and pweirdo's at work...Constantly body shaming her.....Lets her climb on rocks where there is a sign that says "Do not climb on the rocks it is dangerous"....Lets her drink Monster energy drinks....Laughs at her Daughter when in pain or hurts herself....Putting her Daughter in danger by nearly burning the circus tent down....Putting a guilt trip on her when she goes away with her Father...Letting her breathe in the fumes of the toilet that never gets flushed....lol
Teach your daughter well, rules do not apply to the Wilkes Family, safety signs or not:

No Flipping Somersaults!

Reactions: 4
She bought the coffee machine they used while staying at the air bnb for her birthday, nearly £300 on a coffee machine alone! That lump sum must be never ending...
Omg !!!.....I would love to see her bank statement...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg !!!.....I would love to see her bank statement...lol
More like credit card statement at this point. Two teenage girls in Nice, France won't be cheap. Especially with the way The Wilkes likes to show off her supposed wealth while being in competition with the tag-a-long for Ellie's attention. I suppose we may get the "I had to buy all this crap for my vacay" video this week.

she be live right now

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The cheek of her to complain about nobody sending her anything

That's so blinking rude going live then just sitting there setting up headphones

• Haha
What planet is she on? Nobody asked her to open a P.O. Box. Entitled old cow.
Apparently lots asked and now it's a waste of money. Those asking probably just wanted to know how far she will go with her scrounging.

Her house is so cluttered, how can anything be clean, ever??

Didnt she open that when she asked loads of people to send Baby Bear birthday gifts, just after the gofundmyholiday fiasco
She couldn't do it then but wasted no time once she got the lump sum. Yet nobody cared to send anything until earlier this month after she complained it was a waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Apparently lots asked and now it's a waste of money. Those asking probably just wanted to know how far she will go with her scrounging.

Her house is so cluttered, how can anything be clean, ever??
She floated the idea after her ex told her stop stop giving her home address when a few people sent her some gifts. But she has so few loyal ‘bearfam’ and had already had presents from them. Not sure why she thought she’d get loads more (of course I do, she thinks the sun shines out her arse and that people should shower her in gifts and adoration)

• Haha
She couldn't do it then but wasted no time once she got the lump sum. Yet nobody cared to send anything until earlier this month after she complained it was a waste of money.
Ah ok, didnt know she just gave her address out!
How silly is she?

The cheek of her to complain about nobody sending her anything

That's so blinking rude going live then just sitting there setting up headphones
What the hell was that? 7 minutes fiddling around with headphones, some washing up and then the picture froze for the rest. Someone asked how she could play tennis with fibro - CBD oil and a lack of stress is the answer. That well known medical cure.

Gonna knock on the neighbours door cause he smokes cannabis, gonna ask him to teach her how... how awkward can you get?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What the hell was that? 7 minutes fiddling around with headphones, some washing up and then the picture froze for the rest. Someone asked how she could play tennis with fibro - CBD oil and a lack of stress is the answer. That well known medical cure.

Its really irresponsible to paint CBD as a miracle cure like a few you tubers have.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.