The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was hoping she would be living in her Range Rover by now after bankrupting herself on holidays they don’t even enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching the first bit of the latest video showing what clothes she is going to take....There was a knock at the door and she went all quiet...Then you could hear sirens...Probably the fraud squad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This woman spends more money on bloody teashirts new fad is joules , all brand new clothes for the penthouse she is renting in france, she will probably be buying more in france. I wonder who she was trying to avoid at the door pretending she wasn't in ?
the people in france don't know theres a hurricane about to land ( weirdo wilkes )

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am unwell and have been for a long time, if I had a big chunk of money like that I would be trying so many different treatments. I’d try anything to be well, I wouldn’t be buying a thousand t shirts and fake plants

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am unwell and have been for a long time, if I had a big chunk of money like that I would be trying so many different treatments. I’d try anything to be well, I wouldn’t be buying a thousand t shirts and fake plants
I am so sorry to hear you are poorly, sending lots of good vibes and hoping you are able to feel better soon! Wilkes should be ashamed of herself tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Few thoughts from her packing video.

Claims she had a friend who always wore joules clothes when she couldn’t afford them and that’s why she’s now going overboard buying them.
Funny how it wasn't too long ago she was claiming she doesn’t ‘long for what other people have’
Bs. That woman would be jealous of her own shadow.

Lazy hag. Goes quiet so she doesn’t have to answer the door. Was the postman by the sounds of Ellie shouting up.

Christ her bedroom is a mess.

Christ the ‘beauty room’ she just did up is a mess.

Climbs into the attic to get a big case down, bending down to take clothes out of bottom drawer. No mention of pain. Funny that.

Puppy pads on the ground. Archie should be well toilet trained by now. Poor thing is never going to know where he’s supposed to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am so sorry to hear you are poorly, sending lots of good vibes and hoping you are able to feel better soon! Wilkes should be ashamed of herself tbh.
That’s really kind thank you! It’s just mind boggling watching her waste so much money, very bizarre. Where is she going to live when she gets kicked out?!

• Haha
You can tell in her videos that she is reading these comments on here....Looking all sorry for herself 🤣

I can't wait for Wilkes to publish her Fibromyalgia help guide. Her experience and helpful tips could save the healthcare industry thousands because her Fibro does not appear to stop her living a normal life at all, her biggest problem is her attitude.
IF you go on her channel and click on other channels you will see her other channels called black cop, she wrote about fibromyalgia on their and now it’s been deleted, she obviously scrolls through the internet looking for every bit of information on fibromyalgia and jots it down, anybody can do that!

Just had a look on the 'Black dog cop' channel, this is utterly bizarre...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just had a look on the 'Black dog cop' channel, this is utterly bizarre...
But she does the total opposite....lol.....Walking dogs up hills around fields....Playing tennis....Going on holidays..Going to festivals..Doing loads of other things...Like i said before just an illness she found online and fancied having it because there are no medical tests to prove it....Reading these comments now she has started huffing and puffing while walking.....Saying about her arm aching holding the camera....She is constantly tripping herself up in her lies....Seems like the comments are getting to her.....Always looking sad and sorry for herself...Saying that she can't keep doing things with Ellie and it is such a chore to talk to her own daughter....It seems Ellie is such a hindrance to her....She should never of had a child...Notice in the old vlogs that she used to say to Ellie oh get some footage for the video when you are at your Dads...She did not want footage for the video she just wanted to be bloody nosy and see what his house was like....Can you imagine her recycle bin full of wine bottles.....Bet the binmen think she has a party every night...lol......Woeful Wino Wilkes...lol

Reactions: 4
I just watched the come pack with me vlog.
Ignoring the door was strange, it was the postman with a parcel, why arrange a PO Box to be delivered direct to your door if you don't like answering the door? Why order online if the knocking of the door upsets you so much?
How many mentions of Joules, Orlando and the fear of driving?
Residential Penthouse Apartment...I hope it's a dive like last year. Petty I know but that woman loves to add in the "exclusive" or "luxury" wording with a smug smile. I'd love for it to go tits up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just watched the come pack with me vlog.
Ignoring the door was strange, it was the postman with a parcel, why arrange a PO Box to be delivered direct to your door if you don't like answering the door? Why order online if the knocking of the door upsets you so much?
How many mentions of Joules, Orlando and the fear of driving?
Residential Penthouse Apartment...I hope it's a dive like last year. Petty I know but that woman loves to add in the "exclusive" or "luxury" wording with a smug smile. I'd love for it to go tits up.
When is she going on holiday,may have to watch those vlogs 🤔

Reactions: 1
How does anyone watch that woman?
Just looked at a few vlogs, shes a proper eeyore.
The packing video I just kept thinking if thats the newest room, implying its the tidyest/cleanest then the rest of the house is a midden.

As for the health concerns, I see very little actual evidence of it. No personal experience but from people I know who suffer, I would doubt that tennis is good idea at all.

Someone in the comments of her packing video said that she had lost weight.....lol...Not sure if they have bad eyesight but if anything it looks like she has gained an awful lot... 🤣

But she does the total opposite....lol.....Walking dogs up hills around fields....Playing tennis....Going on holidays..Going to festivals..Doing loads of other things...Like i said before just an illness she found online and fancied having it because there are no medical tests to prove it....Reading these comments now she has started huffing and puffing while walking.....Saying about her arm aching holding the camera....She is constantly tripping herself up in her lies....Seems like the comments are getting to her.....Always looking sad and sorry for herself...Saying that she can't keep doing things with Ellie and it is such a chore to talk to her own daughter....It seems Ellie is such a hindrance to her....She should never of had a child...Notice in the old vlogs that she used to say to Ellie oh get some footage for the video when you are at your Dads...She did not want footage for the video she just wanted to be bloody nosy and see what his house was like....Can you imagine her recycle bin full of wine bottles.....Bet the binmen think she has a party every night...lol......Woeful Wino Wilkes...lol
Also not liking being in public is an absolute joke, she loved going round the new home and bargains shop when it opened, goes the hairdressers frequently and went for a night out with Rosie, the dog, owner where she admitted to socialzing and dancing in a pair of high heels.

Have a look at the other videos that are in the file with the black dog one, she says Ellie may have the same illness as her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.