The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh My _ I think I may have found The Wilkes long-lost Canadian cousin - also a victim scamming for disability and lawsuits against percieved GEMS Wilkes Canadian Cousin? Same hair, same style, you be the judge :unsure::ROFLMAO::whistle:
Oh yes, a fake transgender person who allegedly preys on young girls and openly films them in changing rooms. Also very litigious. Doing such damage to the LGBT community, it makes my blood boil. The mother(?) isn't doing much to help the situation, is she?

(edited to add allegedly (and to remove the name), due to the litigiousness of the person in question)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hahahahaha!!......Yes very alike....lol.....Mind you i think his/her Mum is really his Dad sure looks like it....lol
I miss this thread , I haven’t watched wilko in ages , just wanted to pop in,
I’m gonna have to start watching again to see how the money is going 😂
You guys rock

Reactions: 3
You guys rock
Hahahahaa!!....Welcome back Charlotte and enjoy the whining wino wilko cause even more chaos and destruction....lol....Money is running through her fingers like nobodies business 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You guys rock
Save yourself. Don't watch. She needs to come with a health warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He she goes hint blooming hint....Oh look i have four Birthday cards for baby bear come on send me more and thinking to herself make sure you put money in it...Who the hell does she think she is talking about other people's kids and saying about Paedos .....Talk about a hypocrite when she lets her own daughter meet a boy who she has never met and who is 3 yrs older and forever putting her own daughter in danger....
She was talking like they were her cards, saying she will open them!

Playing tennis three times this week an hour at a time .....How the hell can she do that with fibro......Makes my blood boil...

Letting all her fat lard of a tummy hang out wobbling like a big jelly disgusting.

Lets hope she gets a nice letter through the door when she is away about the fraud she is committing with the Blue Badge and PIP

Reactions: 6
So desperate for attention/freebies that she leaves the PO Box details on screen during the last few minutes of her still vloging!

Perhaps she'd like an empty envelope with no stamp on!

• Haha
Playing tennis three times this week an hour at a time .....How the hell can she do that with fibro......Makes my blood boil...

Letting all her fat lard of a tummy hang out wobbling like a big jelly disgusting.

Lets hope she gets a nice letter through the door when she is away about the fraud she is committing with the Blue Badge and PIP
Also how after every tennis sesh she hams up how much pain she's in and how its really taken its toll, yet if she was in any genuine pain it would be written on her face, plus the next day she's out back up the hill no trouble!
Also when she was going on about how she was looking forward to Ellie going back to school and how drained she felt having to chat to someone and occupy her etc. So bleeping cruel and disgusting and I dread to think how Ellie felt if she watched that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also how after every tennis sesh she hams up how much pain she's in and how its really taken its toll, yet if she was in any genuine pain it would be written on her face, plus the next day she's out back up the hill no trouble!
Also when she was going on about how she was looking forward to Ellie going back to school and how drained she felt having to chat to someone and occupy her etc. So bleeping cruel and disgusting and I dread to think how Ellie felt if she watched that.
Yet she moans when she's home alone and Ellie's on holiday with Dad. Can't win with this woman, she's constantly contradicting herself.

Reactions: 6
Exactly!!....I loved my kids being on school holidays spending quality time with them....Used to hate it when they went back..

Also her poor friend Kate probably did not enjoy her own holiday knowing that as soon as she gets back she will be looking after all the animals again...Remember that festival she asks Kate what is wrong and why was she smoking....Kate turned around and said she was stressed i wonder why....Old hag wino wilko dumping her animals on her yet again...She said about not wanting to drive around visiting places while in France she wants to relax...Then why bother hiring a bloody car for...All she wants is to sit on her fat arse in a hot tub while drinking France dry...lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Omg she doesn’t have fibromyalgia. It’s a disgusting joke to people that do!!!! Wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 11
I can't wait for Wilkes to publish her Fibromyalgia help guide. Her experience and helpful tips could save the healthcare industry thousands because her Fibro does not appear to stop her living a normal life at all, her biggest problem is her attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.