The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus that was (I presume) a confidential call from the school, referring to other pupils. I'm sure it can be easily worked out who Ellie associates with so I can't imagine the school wanted it broadcast that they have concerns about those pupils and not very nice for those pupils either. What the hell was Wilkes thinking? I feel awfully sorry for Ellie. Didn't Wilkes say a while ago she would feature her less as her father was unhappy about it?

Reactions: 3
Plus that was (I presume) a confidential call from the school, referring to other pupils. I'm sure it can be easily worked out who Ellie associates with so I can't imagine the school wanted it broadcast that they have concerns about those pupils and not very nice for those pupils either. What the hell was Wilkes thinking? I feel awfully sorry for Ellie. Didn't Wilkes say a while ago she would feature her less as her father was unhappy about it?
Yeah she did. She said she'd only show her weekends but I think she doesn't realise that even if she's not physically showing her and filming the school run anymore, she's still airing way too much.

Reactions: 5
For goodness sake, that woman is a liability!

I am really not surprised Ellie is having problems with a mother like that. :mad:

Reactions: 8
There was a vlog a while ago where she was moaning about one of Ellie's friends as they were having problems...I think she also thought maybe this girl or some of her others were the 'wrong crowd' yet she didn't do anything about it. She could've quite easily talked to the girl's mother so they could all sit down and talk (not that I'd want to wish that on the other girl's mother :oops:).

Today it is off to the beach to body shame Ellie. Wilkes needs to take a look behind her if she thinks Ellie got that rear end from her dad. It seems the more money she has spent has brought on a more evil personality than I would have imagined.:mad:

It seems like Wilkes is becoming her own mother. It will be very lonely if Ellie chooses to have Wilkes dead to her as she feels about her own mom.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Assuming someone from here posted this but props to whoever it was:
Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 00.21.49.png

I'm not surprised she has issues with her body with Wilkes constantly commenting on it.

Reactions: 15
Referring to how Ellie has inherited "the black woman's bottom" from her father. Wilkes is truly something else.In tears because she can no longer juggle AHAHAHA It's actually comical how she will find any and every reason to throw herself a pity party.

Rather harrowing image of Wilkes cleaning the lens at 23:32.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watching her latest video. The woman is vile. The way she talks about her daughters size when she’s a bloody fat arse herself!! She is the reason Ellie may have any issues, I feel for the girl having that woman being the only person she shares her home with! She literally makes me so angry.

Also, Wilkes if you’re reading this, your ‘vlogs’ are shite. Give it up already

• Angry
It is truly disturbing how she treats her child. I think Wilkes "friend" had issue and joined the girls on the rocks to get away from Wilkes after that remark about Ellie's unfortunate inheritance. And then, like a jealous child left out of the game she waddles over and makes the "need a wider angle lens" remark. The young girl asked her if she was filming and Wilkes lied.

One day Wilkes is complaining about the school calling about Ellie possibly having body image issues and the next she body shames for all the Internet to see. Something else was going on because Ellie seemed upset from the start. I don't know who posted the remark in the comments but thank you! I am sure there would be plenty more if Wilkes didn't delete and ban and tell them to jog on.

This isn't the first time Wilkes has told her daughter on camera she inherited her dad's big butt. I have only seen the man once and that was on a fitness video! Why does she keep throwing shade on the guy in front of his daughter? She is so out of line.

She is her own mother in the making. That is, if how she describes her mother is true.

I haven't been posting much lately because I have been disturbed by how she treats her dogs. How many times is she going to step on that poor puppy? I am waiting for Jack to mysteriously disappear or die like the hamster. The birds are in the way now that there is little surface (or wall) space for more cheap garbage. A Scandinavian makeover? My mother's family are Scandinavian and it is all about the minimal and clean.

This woman is such a train wreck!! :mad: She needs to stop being jealous of her daughter and be a parent.

Reactions: 11
Its annoying how she body shames her but then doesn't give her the option of healthy eating. Wilkes is the one buying the food and seems to blame her own weight gain entirely on medication and fibro, and not her diet. Not that I'm saying she needs to make things worse by encouraging her to diet, but I'm not surprised she's skipping meals if she feels the only options she has are unhealthy. I was the same as a teenager when going through an eating disorder - if the option of a salad or something wasn't available, I'd rather not eat it.

Omg I haven't seen the latest but I am astonished that she body shamed Ellie like that. Even for her that is a new low. She is vile. Ellie seems quite a pleasant happy go lucky child but seriously years of comments like that stay with you - especially as she is at that age where you start to look at yourself and compare yourself with others. And it is on the internet for all her friends to see.

• Sad
Waiting for the sorry not sorry follow-up video if she cares enough to address her disgusting parenting habits. Probably along the line that she can fat-shame her ex and daughter because she herself, is fat.

I hope when she looks in the mirror she sees her mother. Maybe then she will consider breaking that pattern. Not likely. I feel so bad for Ellie. I don't even have words.

Reactions: 4
Waiting for the sorry not sorry follow-up video if she cares enough to address her disgusting parenting habits. Probably along the line that she can fat-shame her ex and daughter because she herself, is fat.

I hope when she looks in the mirror she sees her mother. Maybe then she will consider breaking that pattern. Not likely. I feel so bad for Ellie. I don't even have words.
Surprised she hasn't actually responded to the comment. Usually she's quick to tell people to jog on!

Reactions: 1

another annoyed subscriber! she just doesnt get it! no wonder her child has issues in school!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
My sister had anorexia at 21 and went from a healthy 10 stone to nearly 5 stone and was skin and bones all because of a fat shaming comment which the person tried to pass off as a joke, ive stopped watching her vlogs because they were making me mad and they were quite frankly boring, I know she has a weird sense of humour but its a step too far talking about a vunerable young girls body shape and very racist too its disgusted me what ive read here

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My sister had anorexia at 21 and went from a healthy 10 stone to nearly 5 stone and was skin and bones all because of a fat shaming comment which the person tried to pass off as a joke, ive stopped watching her vlogs because they were making me mad and they were quite frankly boring, I know she has a weird sense of humour but its a step too far talking about a vunerable young girls body shape and very racist too its disgusted me what ive read here
I agree. This is not an issue to use to get views. I have a problem with eating myself. I am actually afraid to eat. I have crohns and a ******* bowel. If there truly is a problem it isn't something to laugh about or complain because the school is concerned. The problem is the unhealthy food and her mothers poor parenting. Stuffing that girl at restaurants, take-outs, and Florida has caused problems.

I have never known anyone to be so vile to such a variety of people. It does make me angry to see how she treats her child. It is very sad when those of us, who she terms haters and GEMS care about the effects this has on her child more than she does.

The sheer stupidity of her actions, on so many levels, and in so many circumstances, with such a variety of people makes me wonder how she could have possible lasted one hour as a police officer. She lies so much it is difficult to see the truth. I wonder what she actually did. Why doesn't she share some of her experiences? That would be much more interesting than the same views from the same hill or the battle to keep up with the dog urine and poor pet management. She share nothing of her 30 years. Well, there is her book of the officer she imagined to be. Fantasy and fiction.

But her treatment of Ellie is sick. It is child abuse. How hasn't her father removed her from that situation?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
exactly this isn't a joke to everyone else but it seems to her it is, my sister was told by her "friend " that she was getting quite a stomach and hips on her and as she lived away from home we couldn't believe the next time we saw her, she looked like a famine victim it was horrible to see, I was only 11 at the time and it stayed with me all these years, luckily my sister survived but it took years for that remark to go out of her mind and she still mentions it now although shes in a much better place in her head, she doesn't truly know what is going on in her daughters mind and things said in jest are dangerous to some people, you would have thought she would have learnt to button it by now

I agree. This is not an issue to use to get views. I have a problem with eating myself. I am actually afraid to eat. I have crohns and a ******* bowel. If there truly is a problem it isn't something to laugh about or complain because the school is concerned. The problem is the unhealthy food and her mothers poor parenting. Stuffing that girl at restaurants, take-outs, and Florida has caused problems.

I have never known anyone to be so vile to such a variety of people. It does make me angry to see how she treats her child. It is very sad when those of us, who she terms haters and GEMS care about the effects this has on her child more than she does.

The sheer stupidity of her actions, on so many levels, and in so many circumstances, with such a variety of people makes me wonder how she could have possible lasted one hour as a police officer. She lies so much it is difficult to see the truth. I wonder what she actually did. Why doesn't she share some of her experiences? That would be much more interesting than the same views from the same hill or the battle to keep up with the dog urine and poor pet management. She share nothing of her 30 years. Well, there is her book of the officer she imagined to be. Fantasy and fiction.

But her treatment of Ellie is sick. It is child abuse. How hasn't her father removed her from that situation?
Im so sorry to hear of your food issues, yes I agree shes entirely to blame by her words and actions, take care x

• Sad
Am I wrong didn’t she say it when Ellie was far away so no she wasn’t teasing her
Yeah she said it when Ellie and her friend's daughter were on the rocks, something like 'the issue is she inherited her dad's black woman bottom'. I genuinely don't get how she sees it as just teasing. What if Ellie watched the vlog back or people from school watched it and started using that phrase, or making fun of her? I'm sure she made comments about her during the Disney vlogs as well.

exactly this isn't a joke to everyone else but it seems to her it is, my sister was told by her "friend " that she was getting quite a stomach and hips on her and as she lived away from home we couldn't believe the next time we saw her, she looked like a famine victim it was horrible to see, I was only 11 at the time and it stayed with me all these years, luckily my sister survived but it took years for that remark to go out of her mind and she still mentions it now although shes in a much better place in her head, she doesn't truly know what is going on in her daughters mind and things said in jest are dangerous to some people, you would have thought she would have learnt to button it by now
I'm so glad your sister recovered! Comments like that definitely stay with you. :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.