The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old excuses and never taking responsibility. Wilkes excuse for her behaviour towards her daughter:

"It’s called humour. I wouldn’t expect a troll to have the capacity to understand that. How many people say ‘I’ll kill you’ daily ... do they? Are you saying my daughter has a large bottom? I think she’s 100% normal. I was joking and teasing her in a safe environment trying to help her deal with the harsh and nasty children at school. Now jog on ... "

Am I wrong didn’t she say it when Ellie was far away so no she wasn’t teasing her
Maybe she is referring to telling Ellie she needed a wide angle lens (or something similar) when Ellie was bent over. This is an ongoing issue, she has mentioned Ellie's rear and that it was because of her dad previously. Never mind that she continuously films Ellie's rear. Teasing about body image is bullying whichever way she wants to spin it.

Even when Ellie couldn't hear she shouldn't have been discussing how Ellie and her dad have struggled with their rear problems with her new BFF on camera to share with the public.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
No one on YouTube can see my reply so I have decided to post it here.
I don't say much but when I do, I want to be heard!!
20190707_221143.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No one on YouTube can see my reply so I have decided to post it here.
I don't say much but when I do, I want to be heard!!View attachment 27454
Well said! My comments are banned as well. Thank goodness we can come here and not deleted and told to jog on. That is exactly what she wants. To be rod of anyone speaking the truth. I can't believe the people who agree with her and post the "nice vlog" comments even when Wilkes is so out of line. Can there really be a like-minded community of vileness?

I will be watching. I know karma is on its way.

Reactions: 5
She is doing wrong by that girl, but like you say karma will catch up with her and not too long til it does I think.
As for the people who praise her in the comments, I just think how dark it must be for them, so far up her a☆$e!!
Eyes like moles.
I really feel for Ellie though as her mum gives digs constantly. The poor kid, life is hard enough.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but Wilkes of all people should realise that the world wide web is not a safe environment for discussing a young teenagers bottom, just teasing or not!
Moreso when she claims to be heading up an Internet pedeo ring. Which supposedly caused her PTSD. You would think that just the thought of her comments would cause her an anxiety attack rather than a smug chuckle.

Reactions: 7
I believe Wilko has a severe brain malfunction,
She was advised by the school that her Daughter has issues with eating
they went on a picnic and afterwards her daughter said she had an upset stomach
on returning home she went to the bathroom, I am sorry but alarm bells would be ringing loudly in my head.
Bloody laughed at the scalding of Wilko's lady bits should have been that vile evil tongue of hers.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I believe Wilko has a severe brain malfunction,
She was advised by the school that her Daughter has issues with eating
they went on a picnic and afterwards her daughter said she had an upset stomach
on returning home she went to the bathroom, I am sorry but alarm bells would be ringing loudly in my head.
Bloody laughed at the scalding of Wilko's lady bits should have been that vile evil tongue of hers.
I wouldn't be surprised if Wilkes has a variety of personality disorders. Her vlogs should be essential viewing for students of deviant psychology.

I see the Apple mug is playing its part in the karma department. But really, tell people you put on pants to sit on the couch because when you have nothing on with your legs up Ellie complains? That is a more disturbing thought than the "Wet and Wild" fiasco.

She just won't let up on making stress for Ellie. Broadcasting her bathroom experience and then saying Ellie was doing it for sympathy? That's rich coming from YouTube's Top Malingerer. It is more likely that the stomach issues and headache are due to the stress of have being upset by the constant emotional abuse of her mom. This is worrisome as chronic IBS will be the result if Wilkes does not stop hating on that child.

Care for that child and stop with the nasty remarks and outright jealousy that Ellie has friends and is at the age where she prefers their company. Watching a one-woman train wreck is one thing. This is something else altogether.

Reactions: 8
The talk about her fanny being burnt and sore and Ellie having the shits on video is disgusting! What if school pupils from ellies school watch and bully her about it, will wilkes continue to blame the school or will she take the blame.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I didn't know Ellie had issues with eating? What did the school day? I've been disgusted recently by the comments Wilkes has made about her daughter's body size. It's an awful thing to mention to a teenager and as her mum, surely she'd want to shield her daughter from negative body feelings. If she wants Ellie to eat healthier, then buy better food and set a good example. To then go on about Ellie having an upset tummy is leaving her open for bullying. And then to top it off, Wilkes announces to the world that she's burnt her flange. What's wrong with the woman???

• Wow
i feel sorry for ellie, if she is feeling uncomfortable eating in school wilkes really shouldn't make fun of her behind, she might even be the reason for the eating problem. preparing her for the evil bullies at school...is she for real??? i feel the bully might be closer to home.
i experienced the same at ellies age, my mother kept telling me how big my behind looked in jeans that i never ate anything at school or in public again because i was convinced that i was huge, even tho i wasn't even overweight, and that everyone was thinking the same as my mother. nobody could convince me otherwise.
the constant comments about ellies bottom and zooming in on it is going to give her a complex about her size. not everyone can be as comfortable with their body as mrs wilkes seems to be.

• Sad
I didn't know Ellie had issues with eating? What did the school day? I've been disgusted recently by the comments Wilkes has made about her daughter's body size. It's an awful thing to mention to a teenager and as her mum, surely she'd want to shield her daughter from negative body feelings. If she wants Ellie to eat healthier, then buy better food and set a good example. To then go on about Ellie having an upset tummy is leaving her open for bullying. And then to top it off, Wilkes announces to the world that she's burnt her flange. What's wrong with the woman???
Yeah she mentioned it on a vlog a few days ago. Basically the school counsellor mentioned Ellie had not been eating anything at lunch and informed Wilkes. I guess the school wanted to work with her somehow to come up with a solution (although I think they can't do much as they break up soon, so it was more making her aware so she could sort something), or just figure out why it was and what was going on, and she seemed to basically blame the school like a what do they expect me to do sort or thing. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yeah she mentioned it on a vlog a few days ago. Basically the school counsellor mentioned Ellie had not been eating anything at lunch and informed Wilkes. I guess the school wanted to work with her somehow to come up with a solution (although I think they can't do much as they break up soon, so it was more making her aware so she could sort something), or just figure out why it was and what was going on, and she seemed to basically blame the school like a what do they expect me to do sort or thing. :rolleyes:
Poor Ellie. When I was around 8 or 9 years old, a boy at school teased me for the way I chewed my food and nicknamed me 'muncher'. I found it hard to eat in front of people after that and used to take my lunch to the toilets - gross I know but as a child you don't think properly. I found it hard to eat in front of people until I was in my late 20s. You should never, ever comment on a child's appearance especially about weight. As a parent, you can have conversations about healthy foods and given them healthy meals. You can't make comments about the size of your teenagers bum and expect that your words won't wound them. If Ellie isn't eating at school that's a red flag that her feelings about herself and eating are disordered. I can't believe the stupidity of Ms Wilkes.

• Angry
Other than deleting comments of concern for Ellue All seems quiet on the hill could this be the end 4.0?

Reactions: 1
Just catching up with Wilkes, I haven't watched for a few weeks so I'm going by the posts on here.
Does anyone remember Wilkes saying her mother showed her no compassion or empathy growing up, she had a stay quiet and get on with it attitude to life? Wilkes said this greatly affected her growing up and partly why she is the way she is now.
It sounds like Wilkes is repeating the same mistakes she calls her mother out for.
A child doesn't remember excessive treats, clothing and luxuries. They remember who showed them love and support when they most needed it.
During the France vlogs, it was said Wilkes needed to stop zooming in on Ellie body parts, it was said it gave ammunition, it wasn't flattering etc. Fast forward 12 months and she still has a habit of emphasising her daughter's backside and now there are concerns about eating habits because of body worries🤔. Wilkes needs to wake up and be a supportive parent. Not blame Dad, school, friends.

Reactions: 9
Just catching up with Wilkes, I haven't watched for a few weeks so I'm going by the posts on here.
Does anyone remember Wilkes saying her mother showed her no compassion or empathy growing up, she had a stay quiet and get on with it attitude to life? Wilkes said this greatly affected her growing up and partly why she is the way she is now.
It sounds like Wilkes is repeating the same mistakes she calls her mother out for.
A child doesn't remember excessive treats, clothing and luxuries. They remember who showed them love and support when they most needed it.
During the France vlogs, it was said Wilkes needed to stop zooming in on Ellie body parts, it was said it gave ammunition, it wasn't flattering etc. Fast forward 12 months and she still has a habit of emphasising her daughter's backside and now there are concerns about eating habits because of body worries🤔. Wilkes needs to wake up and be a supportive parent. Not blame Dad, school, friends.
I don't think Ms m Wilkes is capable of fostering healthy, loving relationships. I don't doubt that she loves Ellie but she can't show it without being cruel or cynical, she mentions Ellie's size at every opportunity and yet she herself is very overweight.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yesterday's vlog was a strange one. I am so used to Wilkes "fantasy" tales that I wonder the motivation of announcing "between herself and her bearfam," that her grandmother died. The lies have been do numerous and coinciding with Wilkes needing a diversion of bad behaviour that it is not easy to question sincerity. How bad is that? The looking up to the sky and talking to her former grandmother while trying to shed a tear because she was holding it in to share with her bearfam was strange. I am not the only one questioning motivation as my husband asked if it was a ploy with the haunting TV show she wants to appear on. To even consider she would use this for ulterior motives is uncomfortable.

Whatever the circumstances Wilkes chose to cut herself off from her family for a decade where she could have been there in her grandmother's life as could have Ellie. She cut them all off for siding with her evil mother.

Wilkes managed to move on quickly enough to other things. Concerning is that one of Ellie's friends will be going on the France trip. She needed to talk to the girl's mother. After seeing some of the not-so-friendly content in vlogs, never mind the last France fiasco and the inappropriateness of filming Ellie at times I hope the mother does a quick online search of Wilkes before sending her daughter into a situation of bum shots and Wilkes jealousy when she isn't the center of Ellie's world.

The Bestival is 2 weeks away and the fear of public showers is real, PEOPLE.

Reactions: 2
Yesterday's vlog was a strange one. I am so used to Wilkes "fantasy" tales that I wonder the motivation of announcing "between herself and her bearfam," that her grandmother died. The lies have been do numerous and coinciding with Wilkes needing a diversion of bad behaviour that it is not easy to question sincerity. How bad is that? The looking up to the sky and talking to her former grandmother while trying to shed a tear because she was holding it in to share with her bearfam was strange. I am not the only one questioning motivation as my husband asked if it was a ploy with the haunting TV show she wants to appear on. To even consider she would use this for ulterior motives is uncomfortable.

Whatever the circumstances Wilkes chose to cut herself off from her family for a decade where she could have been there in her grandmother's life as could have Ellie. She cut them all off for siding with her evil mother.

Wilkes managed to move on quickly enough to other things. Concerning is that one of Ellie's friends will be going on the France trip. She needed to talk to the girl's mother. After seeing some of the not-so-friendly content in vlogs, never mind the last France fiasco and the inappropriateness of filming Ellie at times I hope the mother does a quick online search of Wilkes before sending her daughter into a situation of bum shots and Wilkes jealousy when she isn't the center of Ellie's world.

The Bestival is 2 weeks away and the fear of public showers is real, PEOPLE.
Going to a festival and sleeping in a tent is not something a person with fibromyalgia would be able to cope with. Nothing she does makes any sense to me. I get that Ellie wants to go, but saying no to a teenager isn't such a bad thing. She's got plenty of years ahead of her to go to festivals with her friends rather than going now with her disabled mother. I can see plenty of arguments ahead 🤣

I haven't watched it but thats what I don't get, the whole 'between me and the bearfam' as if its only her bearfam that can watch her vlogs. I could understand if it was a private chat/video, but she seems to forget that everyone - even family members from her mother's side, or Ellie's dad, or Ellie's classmates, can watch these vlogs...its like that teenage boy once that she said was shouting 'wilkes family!' at her to make fun of her. Its not a private area of the internet and yet she airs stuff she shouldn't as if it is.

Going to a festival and sleeping in a tent is not something a person with fibromyalgia would be able to cope with. Nothing she does makes any sense to me. I get that Ellie wants to go, but saying no to a teenager isn't such a bad thing. She's got plenty of years ahead of her to go to festivals with her friends rather than going now with her disabled mother. I can see plenty of arguments ahead 🤣
I don't understand why they would even camp when they don't seem to live that far from where its held anyway. I definitely can't see it ending well. 😂 A festival is the last thing I'd have wanted to do with my parents at that age.

Reactions: 3
They are glamping in a yurt which, at the price, should have a glampy bed. Complaining about communal showers. Where I come from when camping we share a communal river or lake. No line ups though.

With the anxiety regarding crowds Wilkes just might spend the festival within the confines of her yurt complaining that her neighbors are making noise enjoying themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.