The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't go into detail about the van on the live but mentioned she can't remember if she signed anything, but must have. The dealer didn't inform her about the cost of the tv and microwave (I think), which is bad on them. If there was ever a sale in the first place this may be the tactic to get out of it.

As for the cheaper van owned by the ex-colleague. It might be a problem as she would have to go down to France to collect it. She might go to Turkey this summer. If she is planning another posh trip what the heck was the Debt and Depression vlog about yesterday?

There were no almost tears today. There wasn't much at all unless people want to watch her watch television. She tried to start her own version of gogglebox. Realized everyone was bored and signed off.

Reactions: 2
She didn't go into detail about the van on the live but mentioned she can't remember if she signed anything, but must have. The dealer didn't inform her about the cost of the tv and microwave (I think), which is bad on them. If there was ever a sale in the first place this may be the tactic to get out of it.

As for the cheaper van owned by the ex-colleague. It might be a problem as she would have to go down to France to collect it. She might go to Turkey this summer. If she is planning another posh trip what the heck was the Debt and Depression vlog about yesterday?

There were no almost tears today. There wasn't much at all unless people want to watch her watch television. She tried to start her own version of gogglebox. Realized everyone was bored and signed off.
How would you not know if you signed anything? I feel like she's probably 'forgot' half the things she's spent money on and is wondering where it went or how she managed to spend so much.

I'll be surprised if she has enough left by now to afford another holiday, especially with how she was talking about the cost of the caravan and having to trade in her car soon.

I dunno but Leasa (Don't know if I spell her name correctly, apologies) seemed under the influence in her live... Maybe i'm just reading into it too much.

Reactions: 1
I dunno but Leasa (Don't know if I spell her name correctly, apologies) seemed under the influence in her live... Maybe i'm just reading into it too much.
I thought how rude She was, doing a live, but watching bloody TV. But yeh, maybe She was under the influence!

Reactions: 5
It wouldn't surprise me. She usually has a glass of wine or something and with the medication she takes, you're not supposed to drink. A psychologist also told her before she maybe has problems with alcohol and she basically went off on one.

I managed to sit through the debt vlog and I can't believe she's only just realising her issues with money. People told her to invest and not go crazy, and she went off on them. :rolleyes: Now it seems as though she's wishing she had.

Reactions: 5
So Archie has injured himself falling off the couch. These things happen when you don't believe in training and limits and let the new pup run the show. It doesn't look like anything permanent and the pup needs 'cage' rest' with no playing and not to be around the other dogs.

Let's see how quickly the novelty of her latest purchase wears off between the vet bills and keeping the pup immobile.

Weird think is she titled the vlog "Alfie's Accident" - forgot the dog's name already?

She is still buying cheap furnishings etc. for the house and wondering where the papers she may have signed about the camper van are.

Ellie's dad is having a posh swimming pool put in. Not that Wilkes is envious at all.

Reactions: 6
To say your Mother might as well be Dead wow what a lowlife scumbag :mad:
I mean I don’t justify anything she does or says but my ‘parents’ are still alive and quite frankly I couldn’t care if they were dead.. I endured horrific abuse at the hands of them, not everyone has lovely parents. Everyone’s parents and the relationship they did or didn’t have is different and we shouldn’t have an opinion on how people should or shouldn’t feel.

Reactions: 4
I mean I don’t justify anything she does or says but my ‘parents’ are still alive and quite frankly I couldn’t care if they were dead.. I endured horrific abuse at the hands of them, not everyone has lovely parents. Everyone’s parents and the relationship they did or didn’t have is different and we shouldn’t have an opinion on how people should or shouldn’t feel.
Yes this is true, and I'm very sorry at what you had to endure. I think people are just a bit dubious as we only have Leasa's side of the story and she does seem to burn a lot of bridges and blame others a lot, without really taking accountability herself. (Not that I'm saying she's lying. I'm sure there might be some truth and her feelings are valid)

So Archie has injured himself falling off the couch. These things happen when you don't believe in training and limits and let the new pup run the show. It doesn't look like anything permanent and the pup needs 'cage' rest' with no playing and not to be around the other dogs.

Let's see how quickly the novelty of her latest purchase wears off between the vet bills and keeping the pup immobile.

Weird think is she titled the vlog "Alfie's Accident" - forgot the dog's name already?

She is still buying cheap furnishings etc. for the house and wondering where the papers she may have signed about the camper van are.

Ellie's dad is having a posh swimming pool put in. Not that Wilkes is envious at all.
I bet she hasn't got him any pet insurance either and will be moaning about the price of vet bills.

I am sorry if My comment offended you and i am sorry to hear of your suffering at the hands of your Parents
My opinion was aimed at Wilko who always blames others for everything thats wrong with her life, I find it very difficult to believe
anything that comes out of her mouth, I will think before i post in future, please accept my apologies :(

When Ellie was looking at the 3D scan of her teeth and said "Eugh thats gross" followed by wilkes response "Yeah you're gross."
IS THIS WOMAN FOR REAL? Appalling way to speak to your own daughter, especially at an age where self esteem is fragile enough, ironic that a few moments before this she was discussing forking out for invisalign as she didn't want Ellie to be bullied or for her self esteem to suffer!

• Wow
  • Angry
When Ellie was looking at the 3D scan of her teeth and said "Eugh thats gross" followed by wilkes response "Yeah you're gross."
IS THIS WOMAN FOR REAL? Appalling way to speak to your own daughter, especially at an age where self esteem is fragile enough, ironic that a few moments before this she was discussing forking out for invisalign as she didn't want Ellie to be bullied or for her self esteem to suffer!
Yeah she seemed to think the dentist was having her on/trying to rip her off with saying she'd need x amount of teeth extracted and braces more than likely, as some of her baby ones hadn't fallen out yet or something. Getting braces on the NHS isn't easy but I imagine if she had quite bad overcrowding then would qualify.

Reactions: 2
Really can't be bothered to look back at her car crash life but does anyone recall how much money she got and when? I don't think it was that long ago was it? She really has pissed most of it away with nothing to show for it really. Did she squirrel any of it away for Ellie's future? It seemed to be 'well I deserve this' all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Really can't be bothered to look back at her car crash life but does anyone recall how much money she got and when? I don't think it was that long ago was it? She really has pissed most of it away with nothing to show for it really. Did she squirrel any of it away for Ellie's future? It seemed to be 'well I deserve this' all the time.
I don't think she ever stated the exact amount, just it was more than she thought she was getting. I think it was around £200k? and sometime in January.

I don't think she saved any. She bought a lot of stuff for the house, the car, payed off some debts and spent a fortune on that Disney holiday, so a lot of it is probably gone now. I think if she'd bought that caravan it would've all been gone judging by how she was talking about it. She seems to think she might be getting another payout though (not sure how much) if they confirm her PTSD was a result of being in the police force.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't think she ever stated the exact amount, just it was more than she thought she was getting. I think it was around £200k? and sometime in January.

I don't think she saved any. She bought a lot of stuff for the house, the car, payed off some debts and spent a fortune on that Disney holiday, so a lot of it is probably gone now. I think if she'd bought that caravan it would've all been gone judging by how she was talking about it. She seems to think she might be getting another payout though (not sure how much) if they confirm her PTSD was a result of being in the police force.
The 'Debt and Depression' made me think that she has almost run out of money now, the amount of furniture she's purchased for the living room is really excessive for such a small room and now it just looks overcrowded in my opinion. It would've been nice to see her put some money aside to give Ellie a bedroom makeover.

The 'Debt and Depression' made me think that she has almost run out of money now, the amount of furniture she's purchased for the living room is really excessive for such a small room and now it just looks overcrowded in my opinion. It would've been nice to see her put some money aside to give Ellie a bedroom makeover.
She had planned to do up Ellie’s bedroom. Think it was the vlog where she used that word they were looking at bedroom room furniture and she was saying to Ellie ‘you’ll have to decide what you want’ etc. Guessing that’s out the window now. Ellie will be lucky to afford a new duvet cover the way the money has been pissed away.

• Sad
Yeah definitely. I think she maybe had £40k left as that was the cost of the caravan, or less and she was going to trade the car in for something cheaper to pay for part of it. She mentioned during that vlog about how 'that'd be all the money gone'.

• Wow
She had planned to do up Ellie’s bedroom. Think it was the vlog where she used that word they were looking at bedroom room furniture and she was saying to Ellie ‘you’ll have to decide what you want’ etc. Guessing that’s out the window now. Ellie will be lucky to afford a new duvet cover the way the money has been pissed away.
Maybe she could make a new duvet cover out of the mounds of t-shirts from Florida

January and it has nearly gone? That is insane. I remember glum thumbnails of Christmas vlogs as they were so poor so this next Christmas will be much the same. So many people quite kindly advised her to be a bit cautious but they were haters and told to jog on. I just don't get why she didn't ring fence at least 100k for the future. But she liked to show off too much I suppose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.