The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilkes is lying ALOT about her illness, she moves way too easly to have fibro,look at her well toned muscles on her legs,shes been wearing shorts a lot recently and shows them! This shows to is she is NOT as imobile as she claims .....my god state of this country isnt it that all you just say you got this wrong with you and that wrong when clearly you havent and even broadcast to public showing this and its so obvious she is able to claim disability benifets probably PIP ,which MUST be claiming as she cannot still be using her lump pension ! she is using and getting another source of income from somewhere else frequently as her half monthly pensions she gets wouldnt be supporting this lifestyle! even mentions using organic oils and beauty products etc which we knows is expensive, its actually very sickening to watch her do this all so blantetly! Elle is also getting very spoilt in process too wonder what shes going to be like as adult later on....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Has Rosie been in the vlogs at all since she got the money?
Nope. I don't think she's mentioned her or her owner since. Funny how she complained so much about Rosie and her doing typical puppy things yet managed to get a puppy herself.

Wilkes is lying ALOT about her illness, she moves way too easly to have fibro,look at her well toned muscles on her legs,shes been wearing shorts a lot recently and shows them! This shows to is she is NOT as imobile as she claims .....my god state of this country isnt it that all you just say you got this wrong with you and that wrong when clearly you havent and even broadcast to public showing this and its so obvious she is able to claim disability benifets probably PIP ,which MUST be claiming as she cannot still be using her lump pension ! she is using and getting another source of income from somewhere else frequently as her half monthly pensions she gets wouldnt be supporting this lifestyle! even mentions using organic oils and beauty products etc which we knows is expensive, its actually very sickening to watch her do this all so blantetly! Elle is also getting very spoilt in process too wonder what shes going to be like as adult later on....
I don't know if she's claiming benefits yet...she did mention a meeting or something and is apparently due to get another payout from the force somehow? Think its if they believe her PTSD is due to the work she was doing. I imagine she'll get a monthly work pension as well as what she got from the payout too, but not sure if that starts straight away. I wouldn't be surprised if she does try to get PIP or something in future though.

Reactions: 5
With the anxiety regarding crowds Wilkes just might spend the festival within the confines of her yurt complaining that her neighbors are making noise enjoying themselves.
[/QUOTE]

She only doesn't like crowds when it suits her.. the last place someone would go on holiday if she had that much anxiety over crowds would be Disney World.... She has also been in other crowded places that didn't seem to bother her. She is just after sympathy all the time.

Reactions: 14
Her remarks in the past, about being an abled fibro sufferer is that we all experience the disease differently. It is a good excuse for a mslingerer making it up as she goes. All we ever get is a list of symptoms likely read off of the web.

I find this so disrespectful to those of us where the pain is real. Where climbing a hill will result is at least a day of bedrest. Where 'soldiering through' is not an option. Holding up a camera, or phone, or go pro for half a minute is impossible.

I cannot understand how her fibro community does not see through this as they are experiencing the real thing. Unless they are as outraged as the rest of us and are just hate watching, waiting for another 'BUT PEOPLE' slip up and the resulting karmic blow.

The spending for the sake of doing so is ridiculous. I can understand why the baby daddy chose to provide housing in lieu of child support. At least it would go towards the child having a roof over her head.

The cash will run out long before Wilkes is forced to take her mail-order bounty elsewhere. She will need to find another scam to support the shopping addiction caused by her mother.

Nope. I don't think she's mentioned her or her owner since. Funny how she complained so much about Rosie and her doing typical puppy things yet managed to get a puppy herself.

I don't know if she's claiming benefits yet...she did mention a meeting or something and is apparently due to get another payout from the force somehow? Think its if they believe her PTSD is due to the work she was doing. I imagine she'll get a monthly work pension as well as what she got from the payout too, but not sure if that starts straight away. I wouldn't be surprised if she does try to get PIP or something in future though.
She mentioned last week a phone call from the federation about the decision was made and it was in the mail.

Reactions: 1
she really does make me angry! she does piss all over other genuine real fibro sufferers! she is using and totally abusing this illness 5o keep up her facade of her "disabled" life and making a mockery of it and its that that makes me fuming! because if she was for real she wouldnt be so bodly abled daily like she is with 3 dogs and well toned calf muscles ive seen glimpes of, that just shows me how much exercise she does!! and lets not forget all her travel she managed etc! and not forget her "anxiety" of people and groups whilst enjoying expensive trips to concerts and fesitvals and theme parks, all full of people that theres so many the people are squashed in! its total BS! shes a perfect scammer from watching her IMHO!

This may cause some backlash but im my experiance you are attracted to certain types of careers from your own personality! and wilkes police type personality are very similar along of estate agents! and that is they are very good at lying!!!

As for her recent comment in her Q and A vlog where asked" does she read Tattle" again she lied when she said no because way she behaves in her vlogs and answered you can clearly tell she does read here!

She must be getting pip , because her pension is only half of what her wage would of been monthly , shes living like she has more money than that coming in regular! and what happend to this job she said she would have to get! Again its BS of wilkes and its dam.right disgusting shes using fibro and ptsd to keep this all up! and trouble is theres too many of these types doing this in uk! no wonder the goverment are making its harder and harder for disablity claiments! we have the highest known disabled people in the uk compared to europe! wonder why that is! generous benifet system thats what!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She mentioned last week a phone call from the federation about the decision was made and it was in the mail.
Thanks I didn't watch that one. Wondering if she will get another payout then? I hope not as I feel she was spending so much in hopes she'd get more...she'd really have to real it in otherwise.

She hasn't mentioned it in a vlog since. She did say the next day on IG while pulling a face, "the look you have when you don't understand mail received," or something similar.

If she had gotten news of another lump sum she would be telling her BearFsm all about it. She did say today that she got the insurance back for the BMW so they would have a bit of money for bestival.

In the latest vlog around the 10 min mark Wilkes starts chatting about how happy she is that Ellie has gone to the beach, as she rarely does due to being "worried about what people think" How she wants swim shorts to "cover her backside up" and how sad she feels and wishes she could take away Ellie's worries...
This woman is seriously infuriating, all she does is exacerbate any insecurity with her disgusting persistent negative dialogue about Ellie's body, I would even go as far to suggest that the only person who has ever commented on the size Ellie's posterior has been Wilkes herself and that the entire complex has been brought on by her.

• Wow
  • Angry
In the latest vlog around the 10 min mark Wilkes starts chatting about how happy she is that Ellie has gone to the beach, as she rarely does due to being "worried about what people think" How she wants swim shorts to "cover her backside up" and how sad she feels and wishes she could take away Ellie's worries...
This woman is seriously infuriating, all she does is exacerbate any insecurity with her disgusting persistent negative dialogue about Ellie's body, I would even go as far to suggest that the only person who has ever commented on the size Ellie's posterior has been Wilkes herself and that the entire complex has been brought on by her.
Oh god is she still going on about that? In her last beach vlog people commented how awful it was she kept going on about Ellie's 'black woman's backside' 😲. I think she thinks she can get digs at her ex because of it as 'she has got her dad's big bum'. Oh course plastering your daughter's insecurities over the net is bound to help. What could possibly go wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh god is she still going on about that? In her last beach vlog people commented how awful it was she kept going on about Ellie's 'black woman's backside' 😲. I think she thinks she can get digs at her ex because of it as 'she has got her dad's big bum'. Oh course plastering your daughter's insecurities over the net is bound to help. What could possibly go wrong.
Yes she's gone from bullying Ellie in one vlog to questioning why Ellie is so insecure and wants to wear swimming shorts in the next, the mind boggles!

Reactions: 5
Wow asking Bearfam if anyone had sent things to her PO BOX because she hasnt recieved anything
how about i send you this Wilko.
0764554182.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's genuinely blind if she thinks Ellie got her body type from her dad. All of her own weight is in her stomach and backside.

I remember in an old mental health vlog she was saying about her own body and body image, and how it makes her depressed and Ellie has often caught her talking down about herself saying she's fat or ugly, and that Ellie has then been like 'but you say I look like you so what does that make me?' If thats how she feels then why the hell would she want Ellie to feel that way or make comments about her?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
well wilkes has now managed to get her GP to verify that 36%of her illness was due to her work!so now is entitled ( to go with her self entitlement personality) an enhanced pension that comes in a lump sum each year! She must of been chasing her GP to get that ,as your GP just doesnt come out and say that does he or she! shes right a greedy one isnt she! Such a self entitlement plays the victim greed and scammer personality wilkes is....

• Angry
Reactions: 6
well wilkes has now managed to get her GP to verify that 36%of her illness was due to her work!so now is entitled ( to go with her self entitlement personality) an enhanced pension that comes in a lump sum each year! She must of been chasing her GP to get that ,as your GP just doesnt come out and say that does he or she! shes right a greedy one isn't she! Such a self entitlement plays the victim greed and scammer personality wilkes is....
I wonder which 36% and where the remainder can be blamed upon? It is sad considering the trauma suffered by first-responders and officers and that she is taking a piece of their pie. I do wonder the validity of her claim considering how she treats her child, filming her bottom in a bathing suit, etc. And of the boundaries ignored filming random young people. A few weeks ago when Ellie filmed with her friends Wilkes noted that she supposed they had permission from their parents and if they didn't bad on them. That she names Ellie's school, makes her address evident, while providing her daughters full name, social media, isn't something that points towards someone working in the field of child exploitation. And of course, her behaviour in general.

Now she has that bit extra annually maybe she can afford putting it toward's a new private school which she won't name on social media.

Reactions: 7
I wonder which 36% and where the remainder can be blamed upon? It is sad considering the trauma suffered by first-responders and officers and that she is taking a piece of their pie. I do wonder the validity of her claim considering how she treats her child, filming her bottom in a bathing suit, etc. And of the boundaries ignored filming random young people. A few weeks ago when Ellie filmed with her friends Wilkes noted that she supposed they had permission from their parents and if they didn't bad on them. That she names Ellie's school, makes her address evident, while providing her daughters full name, social media, isn't something that points towards someone working in the field of child exploitation. And of course, her behaviour in general.

Now she has that bit extra annually maybe she can afford putting it toward's a new private school which she won't name on social media.
As if she'd ever put some of the money aside to pay for Ellie to have a private education, no way would she dream of reducing funds for her tacky impulsive purchases.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.