The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it Her 50th Tomorrow? Sure it's the 3rd May. Those awful tops must have been Her Birthday present to Herself. She probably won't get much else of anyone else. I noticed The Curtain, it looked bloody awful!, She truly has no pride in Her home. How can she vlog with it looking like that? So, if She roughly spent a Grand on Her tops, then she must have spent anther Grand on Ellies. She said She bought the same amount of tops, just different ones, for Ellie. Then there were all the other things like shoes and cuddly toys. She must have wasted so much money on tit!
Yep I think a grand on tops each, then maybe a grand on the other stuff Elly had in her haul like the shoes, bags, leggings etc...then god knows how much on the cuddly toys. I only ever see them wear the same few things so god knows why they need 30 odd tops.

Surprised she actually got something for the dog sitter...was sure there was gonna be a fallout.

Reactions: 3
I dont do anything controversial
I used to be honest
but i am more inclined to edit
I do wonder why we bother some days
Yet people have to pick me apart
Oh god avoid tattle life at all costs
They tore me up for bottom paper
I had pages and pages
I have banned myself from there
do not look dont look
its horrific
its heart breaking

They rip everything up about yourself
but they hate on us all
so thats some comfort
In an odd way
Blah de Blah de Blah grow up Wilko

I dont do anything controversial
I used to be honest
but i am more inclined to edit
I do wonder why we bother some days
Yet people have to pick me apart
Oh god avoid tattle life at all costs
They tore me up for bottom paper
I had pages and pages
I have banned myself from there
do not look dont look
its horrific
its heart breaking

They rip everything up about yourself
but they hate on us all
so thats some comfort
In an odd way
Blah de Blah de Blah grow up Wilko
She thinks she doesn't do anything controversial? Is that 'fibro fog' kicking in?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe someone needs to remind her of some of the controversial things she’s done
A) kicking off about Ellie’s teachers
B) kicking off about Ellie’s friends
C) lying about Ellie’s dad
D) kicking off at Chris Ingham but without using evidence
E) being rude to her friend whose house she was staying in whilst in france
F) being rude about the dog sitter whilst in france
G) the gofundme
H) off because she felt she “was owed” people to pay for her holiday
I) bitching about the police service despite the fact they gave her a massive pay off
J) giving abuse at fans who were genuinely trying to give her advice
K) wasting a load of money of Florida holiday
L) lying about a birthday for a free cake
M) being rude to Disney staff in florida
N) sea world day

I barely watch and can list all those controversies so I’m sure many people can add to that list of “no controversies”, maybe that’s Wilkes’s equivalent of Inghams “no situation” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Wait, she's only just turned 50?! I thought she was in her 60s 🙈
Don’t know what it is about youtubers looking older,McPhee looks loads older,glad I don’t have a channel it ages you badly

Reactions: 2
Maybe someone needs to remind her of some of the controversial things she’s done
A) kicking off about Ellie’s teachers
B) kicking off about Ellie’s friends
C) lying about Ellie’s dad
D) kicking off at Chris Ingham but without using evidence
E) being rude to her friend whose house she was staying in whilst in france
F) being rude about the dog sitter whilst in france
G) the gofundme
H) off because she felt she “was owed” people to pay for her holiday
I) bitching about the police service despite the fact they gave her a massive pay off
J) giving abuse at fans who were genuinely trying to give her advice
K) wasting a load of money of Florida holiday
L) lying about a birthday for a free cake
M) being rude to Disney staff in florida
N) sea world day

I barely watch and can list all those controversies so I’m sure many people can add to that list of “no controversies”, maybe that’s Wilkes’s equivalent of Inghams “no situation” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don't forget her using the s word, all of the comments she's made about people just passing by because she didn't like how they looked, filming other people's kids and actually zooming in on them from a long distance away, being rude to retail/customer service staff even when she's been in the wrong (like when she overstayed on the hot tub), walking her dogs off the lead to the point she can barely see them...

Don't forget her using the s word, all of the comments she's made about people just passing by because she didn't like how they looked, filming other people's kids and actually zooming in on them from a long distance away, being rude to retail/customer service staff even when she's been in the wrong (like when she overstayed on the hot tub), walking her dogs off the lead to the point she can barely see them...
Good point and I also completely missed off the entire Disability badge, and whatever she’s claiming as limited mobility off that list as well 😭

Watched the birthday vlog and the highlight was a broken toilet. Pretty well sums up the five decades of Wilkes. 🤣

Good point and I also completely missed off the entire Disability badge, and whatever she’s claiming as limited mobility off that list as well 😭
Then there is the pap smear talk with Eĺlie. Can't unhear that one. And Ellie in general. She is constantly putting down, making fun of, or making faces to and about her daughter.

Watched the birthday vlog and the highlight was a broken toilet. Pretty well sums up the five decades of Wilkes. 🤣

Then there is the pap smear talk with Eĺlie. Can't unhear that one. And Ellie in general. She is constantly putting down, making fun of, or making faces to and about her daughter.
Birthday vlog reminded me of that voice she does for the dogs as well. :mad:

She really is trying to imitate the Ingham's lifestyle. Only just got back from Florida and she's gone to Devon for a few days?

Vile woman.

Squealing and gushing over her ‘lovely daughter’ all because she bought her a kid of birthday presents. Usually she can’t tell us how annoying Ellie is enough or belittle her or make childish hand gestures to illustrate how she thinks Ellie talks to much but a few ‘posh’ presents and she’s the best daughter in the world.

Way too much for a child her age to feel she has to buy her mother. Mind you Wilkes probably gave her every penny. Definitely giving Ellie a horrible example of what giving presents should be.

Funny how Ms ‘I have no friends. Waaa depression. Waa no one loves me’ bs forgets all that is is setting her knickers and exclaiming how lucky and spoilt she is now she’s got a few presents. Speaks volumes. She’s only happy when she’s being showered with gifts and this ‘depression’ just fills the void in between.
self centred, egotistical, old witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like a duty-free shopping spree. "Baby Bear, I'll buy these for me and you can give me them for my birthday," and I will buy myself some bubbly, and a big bottle of Jack Daniel's, to help me cope with the credit card statement."

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Finished off watching her latest blog this morning.
Not sure what annoyed me more, the way Ellie acted on the beach or Leasa calling her a ‘window licker’.
Shouldn’t surprise me after the s badge incident but I thought she might have been a bit more careful. Just shows how much these vile words are part of her everyday vocabulary 😡 vile woman.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Finished off watching her latest blog this morning.
Not sure what annoyed me more, the way Ellie acted on the beach or Leasa calling her a ‘window licker’.
Shouldn’t surprise me after the s badge incident but I thought she might have been a bit more careful. Just shows how much these vile words are part of her everyday vocabulary 😡 vile woman.
Bloody hell, I haven’t seen that vlog yet but in regards to Leasa calling her a “window licker” that’s pretty much up there with the worst things she has said (and there’s been some tough competition for that)
Miss no controversy here 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I heard "window licker" and thought you really don't give have a care about anyone but yourself.
Her gift haul was slightly staged imo. She knew what some of those gifts were.

Reactions: 6
Sorry for my ignorance, but what’s a window licker? Glad there’s people here to pick her up on things like this instead of it going unnoticed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.