The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get it - especially as she talks about pedophiles and worked with them! You'd think she'd be smarter.
This is what makes it so disturbing. Her vocation insisted that she knew better than others. Then she uses the watching of these videos as one of the reasons for her PTSD-related disability. How can she film her child in the manner she does and remain well? So wrong on many levels. She must have hours of unacceptable footage of her child.

I just don't get it - especially as she talks about pedophiles and worked with them! You'd think she'd be smarter.
In this clip from yesterday she says "oh I'm showing your a$$," so she is aware.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The way she speaks to Ellie really gets to me. Ellie asked if she could have the bag please, Wilkes failed to respond so she asked again, both times politely and saying please. To then be snapped back with Yes Alright. I worry some of the things Ellie I struggling, I believe anxiety? May be worsened by her never knowing where she stands with her mother. The only time she appears to be pleasant to her is when she’s bought her presents. I really hope she has a stable life at her Dads with his family. She must constantly be on edge about how her Mother is going to be with her. Material things isn’t going to make her love you Wilkes, you being there for her and talking to her like a normal human is. Also please stop degrading her on the vlogs moaning about how you can’t spend too much time with her because she’s too much for you. You’re going to give that girl a complex!

Reactions: 8
The way she speaks to Ellie really gets to me. Ellie asked if she could have the bag please, Wilkes failed to respond so she asked again, both times politely and saying please. To then be snapped back with Yes Alright. I worry some of the things Ellie I struggling, I believe anxiety? May be worsened by her never knowing where she stands with her mother. The only time she appears to be pleasant to her is when she’s bought her presents. I really hope she has a stable life at her Dads with his family. She must constantly be on edge about how her Mother is going to be with her. Material things isn’t going to make her love you Wilkes, you being there for her and talking to her like a normal human is. Also please stop degrading her on the vlogs moaning about how you can’t spend too much time with her because she’s too much for you. You’re going to give that girl a complex!
Yeah I think she has anxiety as said she had a lot of anxiety around school, as was under CAMHS for a while. It doesn't appear she's actually gone and got her any help though? She was moaning about it a while ago and how she wanted to take her out of school, but imo she needs to either go back to CAMHS or should've spent some of that lump sum getting her help privately.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like the moneys almost gone.
Taking about how she could buy that mobile home out right but would have no money left. Think she said the mobile home was 40 grand.

Christ not even 5 months and she’s pissed it all away.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Sounds like the moneys almost gone.
Taking about how she could buy that mobile home out right but would have no money left. Think she said the mobile home was 40 grand.

Christ not even 5 months and she’s pissed it all away.
Yes I heard her say that if she brought it outright 40 Grand she'd have no money left... What a joke..

Reactions: 3
Yes I heard her say that if she brought it outright 40 Grand she'd have no money left... What a joke..
I hope the reality of how stupid she’s been with the money hits her hard.

If she does but the mobile home it’ll be the stuff of nightmares. 3 bed house with two people is a tip, can only imagine how she’ll do when space is actually limited.
Can just see clothes and kitchen stuff falling out every time she opens the door 😂

• Haha
If She says she not putting up vlog of sea world why zoom in on framed picture with the dolphin.
Imagine her neighbors reaction on a motor home parked outside 😁

And she is paying the remainder of the couch by credit card? You would have thought she had maxed those out between Florida and all the pre-trip shopping at amazon. If she has the lump sum why not pay and avoid the interest?

The stop to look at motor homes was more of "look at me and my posh car and expensive tee shirt, " too the sales staff.

Reactions: 4
People told her to buy a caravan - if not to live in then rent out as she wanted another income, in the beginning and she told them to jog on. :rolleyes: Now she's pissing half of the money away she suddenly thinks its a good idea but can't afford it.

Any bets she'll play the victim all oh poor me i'm poor again, and forget her subscribers told her to be sensible and money wouldn't buy happiness.

Its shocking if she has spent all that as what exactly does she have to show for it? A bunch of clothes where there's no variety, gadgets she can barely use, a new sofa and a holiday where she was acting like she had the money and status of a celebrity.

Maybe the mobile home is for when Ellie’s dad tells Leasa to get out once Ellie is old enough and then she can park it out on the drive

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait why wouldnt she pay cash for couch if she got her pension
Is it all gone?
What have i missed

Reactions: 1
Buying on credit card can give extra protection, plus she may have used her debit card.
Funny how she's got a credit card now but didn't have one when she was in France, and people were asking could she not just put the extra costs on one. :rolleyes:

Funny how she's got a credit card now but didn't have one when she was in France, and people were asking could she not just put the extra costs on one. :rolleyes:
It was maxed out, she said she paid them off when she got the lump sum. But I suspect like you, she had means to survive and put out the sob story to cash in, manipulating her vulnerable supporters. We all said at the time on her 1st thread that she was buying things and spending a lot on food. It wasn't consistent with someone claiming to be stranded and penniless.

I'm sure someone must have made this comparison before, but I'm new to the Wilkes vlogs so apologies in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was maxed out, she said she paid them off when she got the lump sum. But I suspect like you, she had means to survive and put out the sob story to cash in, manipulating her vulnerable supporters. We all said at the time on her 1st thread that she was buying things and spending a lot on food. It wasn't consistent with someone claiming to be stranded and penniless.
Ah I missed that, I thought she claimed she didn't have one. I figured that too - I mean she was buying Ellie a lot of school stuff out there.

I found it weird in the Disney haul how she had at least 2 tshirts the same as Ellie had as well. No way at 13 would I have wanted to wear the same stuff as my mum, and I think she would've felt the same!

Has anyone caught up to Wilkos latest offerings or has everyone been bored to death? In the most recent vlog she's on the beach, yet again having a good old snipe at Ellie's dad and being rather antagonistic trying to figure out which sea swimmer he might be... Starting to think she genuinely enjoys the self inflicted drama and misery. Very strange.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone caught up to Wilkos latest offerings or has everyone been bored to death? In the most recent vlog she's on the beach, yet again having a good old snipe at Ellie's dad and being rather antagonistic trying to figure out which sea swimmer he might be... Starting to think she genuinely enjoys the self inflicted drama and misery. Very strange.
I really can't be arsed these days, stopped (intermittently) watching after her Christmas party night out.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.