The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for my ignorance, but what’s a window licker? Glad there’s people here to pick her up on things like this instead of it going unnoticed
A windowlicker is a derogatory, informal description of someone with severe learning disabilities and/or a physical incapacity which renders them helpless ...

Reactions: 7
Sorry for my ignorance, but what’s a window licker? Glad there’s people here to pick her up on things like this instead of it going unnoticed
window-licker. Noun. (plural window lickers) (UK, slang, offensive) A mentally handicapped person.

Reactions: 7
Wow Wilko whats it like being the Village idiot you dumbass witch
You really are the pits.

window-licker. Noun. (plural window lickers) (UK, slang, offensive) A mentally handicapped person.
My Son has Learning Disabilities and I am so proud to be his Mum, He is Kind caring and very gentle he wouldnt harm a fly,
Wilko has no family that bother with her perhaps realised what an absolute vile piece of tit she is, Any of my kids ever spoke about anybody Vunerable i would kick their bloody arses :mad:

Reactions: 13
Absolutely disgusting. The way she throws these words around it’s clear that they are regularly used. The fact Ellie knows what they mean is vile. The only time she is ever being positive to Ellie is when she gives her presents and I fear that will really give her issues. What a role model to be brought up by!

Reactions: 11
Wow Wilko whats it like being the Village idiot you dumbass witch
You really are the pits.

My Son has Learning Disabilities and I am so proud to be his Mum, He is Kind caring and very gentle he wouldnt harm a fly,
Wilko has no family that bother with her perhaps realised what an absolute vile piece of tit she is, Any of my kids ever spoke about anybody Vunerable i would kick their bloody arses :mad:
It makes me laugh she was on Country Joe live a couple of days ago saying we bully, are vile etc but she freely says derogatory words like they are nothing.
I find it sad that at 50 she isn't educated in Equality and Diversity. It shocks me the way she behaves.

Reactions: 10
It makes me laugh she was on Country Joe live a couple of days ago saying we bully, are vile etc but she freely says derogatory words like they are nothing.
I find it sad that at 50 she isn't educated in Equality and Diversity. It shocks me the way she behaves.
Porkiepies She is the most disgusting excuse of a Human i have ever come across,
She dares to go on country joe live saying how upset we on tattle make her feel but she never gives any thought as to why.
Does she really expect a big pat on the back and for us to blow smoke up her arse i dont bloody think so .

Reactions: 6
Dorset police must be mortified every time she opens her mouth, she’s a relic from a long bygone age where people accepted those kind of insults as standard behaviour

Reactions: 9
Dorset police must be mortified every time she opens her mouth, she’s a relic from a long bygone age where people accepted those kind of insults as standard behaviour
StarryEyed I am 60 and no way would My parents have ever accepted that behaviour From Me and my siblings,
It has to be how she was raised.

Reactions: 3
Its mad, she says people here are 'bullies' but is constantly making comments on people passing by...about their hair or what they're wearing, as if she's above them or something. I remember she made comments about Ellie's friends before as well, saying she knew their financial situation and that they're poor, and how poor students seem to have better uniforms or something!

I think Ellie will get fed up spending so much time with her as its only going to isolate her from her friends, if her mum or she hasn't done so already. I do think she's made her the type to brag about what she gets.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Just remember she’s done nothing to cause controversy, nothing to see here people move along move along. Mainly before she upsets someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
StarryEyed I am 60 and no way would My parents have ever accepted that behaviour From Me and my siblings,
It has to be how she was raised.
In this case, on the beach, mom was encouraging Ellie to play along with the vile skit. It seems, from her years with the police, Leasa learned to be an evil, bigoted, POS while expanding her discriminating and derogatory vocabulary.

She hasn't the capacity to understand how horrible and hurtful words can be.

Reactions: 10
So I assume she's staying in an Air bnb or something of the sort, she let jack climb onto the garden feature and destroy the plants (granted they didn't look healthy to begin with) but she just let him completely trash them and despite "telling him off" seemed to find it humorous, and neither her nor Ellie made any effort to stop him! How can anyone be so thoughtless? I really don't understand. Leasa expects everyone to think of her, her feelings, her situation etc but never takes the time to be thoughtful towards others. I feel like her perpetual self pitying keeps everyone at arms length, people feel like they have a duty to her (including and especially Ellie) I think a lot of the behaviour we see from Ellie is purely down to the fact that their relationship is so dysfunctional, and wilkes is too wrapped up in herself to offer genuine support and love to Ellie, so she just buys her stuff.

Reactions: 11
How on earth did Ellie afford all those gifts? As a parent I would never let my 13 year old Daughter spend that much money on me.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone keeping track of how much of that payout we think she has left? It’s got to be well over half gone surely?

Reactions: 1
That was disgusting the way She was laughing at That Dog wrecking that planter. She really is a horrid Woman. Plus, She just threw dog treats all over the floor!!! WTF? That's disgusting! Who does that? Wonder what state the place was in when They left?

Reactions: 4
Is anyone keeping track of how much of that payout we think she has left? It’s got to be well over half gone surely?
Easily half gone. And that is half gone of the amount she said she received. We all know she has a habit of exaggerating and lying.

Whatever happened to the new couch? And the remodeling - which should come before the new furniture?

That was disgusting the way She was laughing at That Dog wrecking that planter. She really is a horrid Woman. Plus, She just threw dog treats all over the floor!!! WTF? That's disgusting! Who does that? Wonder what state the place was in when They left?
Also disgusting parading around in a swimsuit - perhaps she is trying to find a 'big sum' husband showing off her goods in front of the men next door.

The more she gets the more she wants, each bit spent, adding to the depression of her shrinking lump sum. When will she learn that material goods will never be enough to fill the void that comes with so much that money cannot buy? Sitting alone in her bedsit in a few years she will have plenty of time to think back on all that she lost while searching for what she is incapable of, integrity and empathy.

Reactions: 5
How on earth did Ellie afford all those gifts? As a parent I would never let my 13 year old Daughter spend that much money on me.
I'm guessing Wilkes must've given her some money. I can't imagine Ellie's dad would've paid for all of that.

I only skimmed through the holiday vlog as she's dire to watch now but I can't believe she'd back to filming Ellie walking around in her swimsuit.

I'm guessing Wilkes must've given her some money. I can't imagine Ellie's dad would've paid for all of that.

I only skimmed through the holiday vlog as she's dire to watch now but I can't believe she'd back to filming Ellie walking around in her swimsuit.
She did say to Ellie, oops I am filming your ... can't remember if she said bum or a$$ so she knows it isn't right. Didn't stop her though. It was uncomfortable to watch knowing why Wilkes was likely delighting in filming her.

Reactions: 2
She did say to Ellie, oops I am filming your ... can't remember if she said bum or a$$ so she knows it isn't right. Didn't stop her though. It was uncomfortable to watch knowing why Wilkes was likely delighting in filming her.
I just don't get it - especially as she talks about pedophiles and worked with them! You'd think she'd be smarter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.