The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually scares me to think she was in the police force. She appears to be a loose cannon and so unaware of how to conduct herself in life.

Reactions: 11
What have i missed guys
Go to page 11 and look for Westcoasters post bloody vile woman As if the S badge wasnt bad enough.

Disclaimer: she uses that word, again.

A 10-month-old Wilkes vlog popped up in my feed today and I took the bait.

This shows that the badge issue isn't something recent. It takes place in the hospital parking lot when Ellie had the 24-hour heart monitor.

They are parked in the disabled designated spot. It seems that someone, perhaps not as able, was wanting the spot. Ellie says she feels sorry for him, Wilkes sneers and says "do you," and instructs Ellie to get the parking badge and wave it around.

Watch it here,
This one Disabledbutstrong :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
What an absoloute vile person
I feel for ellie she can be a brat but she is a product of her up bringing

Reactions: 6
It actually scares me to think she was in the police force. She appears to be a loose cannon and so unaware of how to conduct herself in life.
With the amount of lies she tells it is worrisome to think that some people she dealt with may have not been treated fairly. I am hoping her actual role in the force didn't have her dealing with anything important or people at all. If she did have a role otherwise she must have a few enemies. Yet she constantly makes her location known, including the street address.

How could someone who claims to have superior knowledge in safety continuously act so foolish? It would be so interesting hearing the views of her former colleagues.

Well poor old Granny must be really really poorly with whatever She caught off The Cabin Crew! Still no videos! I was watching an old vlog the other day, think it was called settling in? Where She was telling Ellie that she had to get the bus home, as for some reason that day, she couldn't.....in Her words, run down the hill as normal!! Run? Really? Yep, it's called Settling in, t's the one where she had broken Her toe. 4 mins 14 seconds in, is where She is saying it. So, how does She manage to run down the hill with Fibro?

Reactions: 4
I always g
Well poor old Granny must be really really poorly with whatever She caught off The Cabin Crew! Still no videos! I was watching an old vlog the other day, think it was called settling in? Where She was telling Ellie that she had to get the bus home, as for some reason that day, she couldn't.....in Her words, run down the hill as normal!! Run? Really? Yep, it's called Settling in, t's the one where she had broken Her toe. 4 mins 14 seconds in, is where She is saying it. So, how does She manage to run down the hill with Fibro?

It usually seems to me, when she talks about the pain, that she is reciting symptoms she found in a brochure or online. I have issues of pain with my illnesses, and I spend time with other pain sufferers. I see the pain in their faces, their movements. I hear it in their voices and the words they speak. I have rarely, if ever, experienced anyone like Wilkes. Thank goodness. She causes so much damage to the integrity of disability and pain.

What I can't understand is her bear fam. I suppose many have health issues. Wilkes did say she was building a community of such. How can they keep believing and supporting any of this. Especially the way Wilkes has acted to others and her excuses again and again?

I always g

It usually seems to me, when she talks about the pain, that she is reciting symptoms she found in a brochure or online. I have issues of pain with my illnesses, and I spend time with other pain sufferers. I see the pain in their faces, their movements. I hear it in their voices and the words they speak. I have rarely, if ever, experienced anyone like Wilkes. Thank goodness. She causes so much damage to the integrity of disability and pain.

What I can't understand is her bear fam. I suppose many have health issues. Wilkes did say she was building a community of such. How can they keep believing and supporting any of this. Especially the way Wilkes has acted to others and her excuses again and again?
I think she attracts people who are maybe a bit lonely or isolated due to their conditions. I've noticed on a lot of these smaller family channels (dragonsue is another one), they get people saying their life story on the lives or in the comments - like oh I had a fall yesterday, or this member of my family is in hospital at the moment, or i've been really ill recently - even though they don't know these people and its public. The problem with Wilkes is that she has no empathy for others so not sure why these people confide in her or share. Its always she's the sickest, or she has the most money and is above everyone else.

Reactions: 9
I think she attracts people who are maybe a bit lonely or isolated due to their conditions. I've noticed on a lot of these smaller family channels (dragonsue is another one), they get people saying their life story on the lives or in the comments - like oh I had a fall yesterday, or this member of my family is in hospital at the moment, or i've been really ill recently - even though they don't know these people and its public. The problem with Wilkes is that she has no empathy for others so not sure why these people confide in her or share. Its always she's the sickest, or she has the most money and is above everyone else.
So true which is so twisted. Using people who are lonely and having a tough time. No empathy. May be why when she talks about the symptoms she is unable to take what she cannot understand what others honestly feel.

My husband and I often ask why are we watching this woman. A number of reasons, I am sure. She reminds me of the woman who took advantage of my brother. It bothers me of what she is capable of. There needs to be eyes on this woman and she needs to know that there are.

Karma is another reason. I want to see it in action. AND I will!

So true which is so twisted. Using people who are lonely and having a tough time. No empathy. May be why when she talks about the symptoms she is unable to take what she cannot understand what others honestly feel.

My husband and I often ask why are we watching this woman. A number of reasons, I am sure. She reminds me of the woman who took advantage of my brother. It bothers me of what she is capable of. There needs to be eyes on this woman and she needs to know that there are.

Karma is another reason. I want to see it in action. AND I will!
She really seems the type to me Westcoaster that would take advantage to benefit her greed, it really does sadden me what happened to your poor Brother, how do these people live with themselves, It really is beyond me :mad:

Reactions: 5
Watched today's vlog, with the sound off, and counted 35 t shirts and hoodies bought on the recent holiday. And those were just for the ex pc! At least she'll have something to put on ebay when the cash runs out.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg how much would all those t shirts and hoodies have cost 😮 maybe a Grand in total? I didn’t see how many were T shirts and how many were hoodies so could be massively overestimating or underestimating that guess
Also did anyone spot the curtain on the right behind Wilkes, it looked like she was trying to hide something behind there 🤣

• Wow
Oh flip...I'll watch with a gin. Hopefully I fall asleep otherwise there may be a long post appearing in the near future 😐

Reactions: 4
Watched today's vlog, with the sound off, and counted 35 t shirts and hoodies bought on the recent holiday. And those were just for the ex pc! At least she'll have something to put on ebay when the cash runs out.
'I've learnt a lot about SeaWorld...they're not all bad' Is she sure? 🤔

Omg how much would all those t shirts and hoodies have cost 😮 maybe a Grand in total? I didn’t see how many were T shirts and how many were hoodies so could be massively overestimating or underestimating that guess
Also did anyone spot the curtain on the right behind Wilkes, it looked like she was trying to hide something behind there 🤣
I reckon the tshirts were at least $25-$35 each. So yeah I'd say at least a grand...and thats not including all of the crap she bought Elly and herself from the designer outlets (well the shoes, bags, leggings), plus all the plush stuff they got which she hasn't shown.

I noticed the curtain but as I don't watch that often I didn't know what was usually in that area of the room.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps the "gifts" she has bought are for herself and 50th birthday. OH happy days a birthday excursion to buy more tee shirts to prove she goes places the PEOPLE cannot afford. The same reason for the holiday and designer tees.

She looked quite well for a week into a bad flu. But she paid for the trip so must take it and spread the Wilkes Pox to her destination.

Well at least she can say, 'been there, done that, bought the tee shirt.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I noticed the curtain but as I don't watch that often I didn't know what was usually in that area of the room.
It's usually a unit with her photo frames, ornaments etc on. I'm wondering if it was hiding a haul of "gifts".

If Wilkes has that many t-shirts for herself, I'm assuming Ellie has double that amount plus other items.
Each to their own but for me that was excessive and I do think some of the t-shirts looked masculine and some childlike.

Isn't it Her 50th Tomorrow? Sure it's the 3rd May. Those awful tops must have been Her Birthday present to Herself. She probably won't get much else of anyone else. I noticed The Curtain, it looked bloody awful!, She truly has no pride in Her home. How can she vlog with it looking like that? So, if She roughly spent a Grand on Her tops, then she must have spent anther Grand on Ellies. She said She bought the same amount of tops, just different ones, for Ellie. Then there were all the other things like shoes and cuddly toys. She must have wasted so much money on tit!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.