The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even imagine what the cleaning team had to put up with facing Wilkes hotel room each day. Not just the mess but the entitlement to have someone "wait" on her. I feel like sending them a big bouquet of flowers for getting through that mess and holding their tongues for as long as they did.

Now that the holiday is over, let the pity parties resume. How badly did the pet sitter treat her dogs? How ungrateful was the stepmother for the gifts Eliie picked out? What went wrong with the sofa that it isn't exactly the way Wilkes expects it to be? What's up with the credit card bills? Why did the hotel tag on all those extra "charge it to my room" costs? And why oh why does Ellie keep expecting to be bought everything her heart desires?
In One hotel she left a floater for them..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't even imagine what the cleaning team had to put up with facing Wilkes hotel room each day. Not just the mess but the entitlement to have someone "wait" on her. I feel like sending them a big bouquet of flowers for getting through that mess and holding their tongues for as long as they did.

Now that the holiday is over, let the pity parties resume. How badly did the pet sitter treat her dogs? How ungrateful was the stepmother for the gifts Eliie picked out? What went wrong with the sofa that it isn't exactly the way Wilkes expects it to be? What's up with the credit card bills? Why did the hotel tag on all those extra "charge it to my room" costs? And why oh why does Ellie keep expecting to be bought everything her heart desires?
If Wilkes is clever (which we know she isn’t) and has learned anything from the fallout from her trip to France (which she probably hasn’t) she’ll keep her mouth shut about this pet sitter and keep her ready for this long list of holidays they have planned.

Not that the money will last in time for these holidays though. So I guess no point missing out on a chance for a good moan.

Reactions: 4
If Wilkes is clever (which we know she isn’t) and has learned anything from the fallout from her trip to France (which she probably hasn’t) she’ll keep her mouth shut about this pet sitter and keep her ready for this long list of holidays they have planned.

Not that the money will last in time for these holidays though. So I guess no point missing out on a chance for a good moan.
I don't think she's even a proper pet sitter - she basically guilt tripped her friend into doing it because she couldn't be bothered to organise one in time...which will make the fallout even funnier.

Reactions: 4
She retired from the police force, this was her pay out!
Wilkes has proven herself to lie and exaggerate so the 200,000 could be an amount she came up with. I wouldn't be surprised if it were actually less than she claims. Either way she is spending herself into the bedsit she imagined sooner than later. Perhaps she can find herself a job as a motel housekeeper when it runs out. Karma.

Reactions: 3
She's back to moaning about being ill now. 😂
She has the flu from the cabin crew...
She's likely jet lagged and in detox after her daily boozing in Disney.

Wanting the Disney pillows 😂 just look for UK sellers of gel pillows on Google. If she knows what Disney have they will be sold elsewhere.

Reactions: 6
She's back to moaning about being ill now. 😂
Overstocked on the duty free maybe? She has the pox like nobody has had it before. So much drama. The Bear Fam brought home the Disney plague. She had to keep peeking through the half-shut eye at the camera to see if her act was convincing enough. So disappointed to wait for the tee shirt fashion show. The moaning was highly anticipated.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She must have wanted at least 7 tops in the rainforest cafe alone. I dread to think how many were actually purchased over the 17 days.

She must have wanted at least 7 tops in the rainforest cafe alone. I dread to think how many were actually purchased over the 17 days.
She bought that one that said 'I'm putting my foot down' as she was wearing it on the last day. Not exactly fitting for her though as whatever bratty bear wants, she gets.

• Haha
Ugh so the old bag is back,let's throw a pity party poor Wilko Suddenly not well after her over indulgent Florida jaunt,Sorry but the acting is not great🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Reactions: 10
Ellie is absolutely miserable all the time there with a face on her. She's a brat however it's Wilkes fault too. Why bring a 13 yr old girl and expect them to have fun with their "disabled" dramatic mother for 17 days non stop? When kids are that age if they don't have siblings you bring along a friend or a cousin etc so that the kids can have fun together and bounce off each other. Ellie had to go on rides on her own. She must be so fed up with her mother and most likely knows all too well that this fibro tit is being exaggerated. Imagine having to watch your mother who has some sort of facticious disorder ride around Disney on a scooter she doesn't need. Flirting with the disney characters, lying about her birthday, being rude to staff, complaining and more. Don't get me wrong I think Ellie is a spoilt imature madam but I think if they brought a pal for her instead of blowing money on tit food and t shirts she could of had a much nicer time ...

Reactions: 13
Was watching This Morning, um, this morning and there was a woman with fibromyalgia on talking about cannabis and the issues with suffers accessing it.
Queue Wilkes’ Self entitled ‘leader and voice of the disabled’ rant on this anyday now.

All about the causes is our Leasa!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Disclaimer: she uses that word, again.

A 10-month-old Wilkes vlog popped up in my feed today and I took the bait.

This shows that the badge issue isn't something recent. It takes place in the hospital parking lot when Ellie had the 24-hour heart monitor.

They are parked in the disabled designated spot. It seems that someone, perhaps not as able, was wanting the spot. Ellie says she feels sorry for him, Wilkes sneers and says "do you," and instructs Ellie to get the parking badge and wave it around.

Watch it here,

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

This shows that the badge issue isn't something recent. It takes place in the hospital parking lot when Ellie had the 24-hour heart monitor.

They are parked in the disabled designated spot. It seems that someone, perhaps not as able, was wanting the spot. Ellie says she feels sorry for him, Wilkes sneers and says "do you," and instructs Ellie to get the parking badge and wave it around.

Watch it here,
Wow she really is vile! Can't believe she's teaching Ellie to act like that.

Watch it here,
Ffs the woman is unbelievable! Maybe the Daily Mail need to look at her as well as Mrs Meldrum!

FFS who does she think she is,what a self entitled piece of scum,I can imagine her being the sort
to let shop doors go on people i am sure you all know the kind.I would love to take her to the Vets and have her put down
Dregs of society that one. :mad:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.