The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody know why Wilkes got such a big payout? What was it for? Also ive not watched the womans vlogs since September last year, I only watched her cause she was calling out creepy ingham and all his fuckery. Wilkes reminds me of a woman my mom used to be friends with. She was a massive twit as well. Was totally unaware that they have been to Disney, gonna have to watch the vlogs now just for the oddity factor.

Reactions: 3
Anybody know why Wilkes got such a big payout? What was it for? Also ive not watched the womans vlogs since September last year, I only watched her cause she was calling out creepy ingham and all his fuckery. Wilkes reminds me of a woman my mom used to be friends with. She was a massive twit as well. Was totally unaware that they have been to Disney, gonna have to watch the vlogs now just for the oddity factor.
Definately an oddball is our Wilko,Plenty of footage of her Daughters arse at disney,
private cabana bloody hell She sees herself as royalty i think.
Spend spend spend She must be hitting the last few quid by now that reminds me what happened with her £3000.00 Settee.
was it cancelled due to insufficient funds.

Reactions: 4
She retired from the police force, this was her pay out!

Reactions: 1
She probably could have had two trips to Florida with all the private areas and tours she as paid for let alone the resort hotels, then says Ellie has not mixed well, she has been segregated to private areas that's why! Then Wilkes gets to get to 'play' with a ten year old, C'mon Mrs Wilkes your daughter is a Mature looking thirteen year old she surely will not want to hang about with a child of ten!

Reactions: 2
PISS ME!!! 200K from the public purse, just for her to retire. Utter joke, and considering how underfunded the police are by this poxed up government. Although I should imagine a small price for the force to pay, if it means never having to hear that voice again, or smelling her oxo cube scent. Feel sorry for her daughter though, Wilkes has become the same as those rotten minghams!!

Reactions: 7
At the rainforest restaurant Wilkes lies about it being her birthday to get an extra treat and be the center of attention. Social anxiety?

Meanwhile Ellie is looking homesick for the rest of her family.

The remark about why it is ok to have fish in the aquarium and not ok for the orca's at sea world. If she had actually watched the film there would be no question. She probably watched the film trailer and figured she was an expert.

I find it incredible that she worked as a cop for so many years.

With Wilkes it isn't always easy to know where the truth ends and the lies begin. The happy birthday scene shows how little she cares for the truth.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I think the payout was just what she'd paid into it from her wages over the years (except the few she had off when Ellie was born and then however many she had off sick, although I assume since she was on full pay then, contributions were still being made). She said that was the only reason she took the job as back then the pension scheme was good, but I don't think its the same now.

Love this comment from one of her loyal bearfam:
Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 21.24.42.png

Any bets she'll get a long paragraph followed by blocking and 'jog on!'

At the rainforest restaurant Wilkes lies about it being her birthday to get an extra treat and be the center of attention. Social anxiety?
I have actual social anxiety. When we were there in May, I saw the staff singing at people's tables I cringed so bad, thinking how awful it would be if it happened to me!

Reactions: 8
I have actual social anxiety. When we were there in May, I saw the staff singing at people's tables I cringed so bad, thinking how awful it would be if it happened to me!
Fibbing about her birthday is so typical. She loves being treated as if she is special because in her eyes, she is special. I noticed in the shop, Ellie pointed out a top and asked if she could have it, Wilkes said yes without hesitation. She is ridiculously spoilt.

With Wilkes it isn't always easy to know where the truth ends and the lies begin. The happy birthday scene shows how little she cares for the truth.
As an ex cop, she should be aware that if it's not her birthday (anyone know when her birthday is) the legal term for this is FRAUD!! May seem ok to her to defraud a big corporation out of a little treat, but fraud is fraud wether small or millions. The force are well shot of her (at a price), no morals what so ever!!

As an ex cop, she should be aware that if it's not her birthday (anyone know when her birthday is) the legal term for this is FRAUD!! May seem ok to her to defraud a big corporation out of a little treat, but fraud is fraud wether small or millions. The force are well shot of her (at a price), no morals what so ever!!
She is showing Ellie that it is ok to lie if it gets you what you want. I noticed when the waitress was telling her which items the meal plan included she said it included everything except the volcano. So of course Wilkes had to have it. Ellie looked surprised and it seemed she thought, at first, it was meant for her. Wilkes real 50th bday is sometime next month. You can expect plenty of moaning about no presents leading up to the date.

Now that the depressing duo is headed home life will seem quite dull. More long walks to inspect the two doves benches for vandalism.

You're so right, it's not about the cost it's the fact that she lied and showed her daughter that it's ok to lie. She's such a self entitled idiot.

Reactions: 6
They got a massive hamper because they complained about the fact the housekeeper hadn't been? Ellie claims the housekeeper was rude to Wilkes...more like Wilkes was the rude one! I wouldn't want to clean up after them either.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They got a massive hamper because they complained about the fact the housekeeper hadn't been? Ellie claims the housekeeper was rude to Wilkes...more like Wilkes was the rude one! I wouldn't want to clean up after them either.
On one of the vlogs she had the door sign on saying do not disturb. Knowing wilkes she left that on for the whole time or the room was so cluttered the poor housekeeper didn't dare move anything.

On one of the vlogs she had the door sign on saying do not disturb. Knowing wilkes she left that on for the whole time or the room was so cluttered the poor housekeeper didn't dare move anything.
I reckon it was probably her own fault as well but of course, Wilkes is always right. :rolleyes: Bet they're glad to be rid of her.

Reactions: 6
I've just watched it. That room was disgusting. If I was a housekeeper I wouldn't know what was rubbish tbh.
It can't have been that big a deal for her because Wilkes never misses an opportunity to put someone down or was this her training Ellie to be a twisted witch like herself.
Wilkes always complains about everything because she knows she'll be rewarded.
Very sad bitter lady.

Reactions: 10
I noticed in that RainForest Cafe that Ellie was bored shitless. She had a face like a slapped arse the whole time. She even was pulling faces at the food, imo pretending She didn't like it, to piss Wilkes off. She then made a comment, something about at least She had had contact with Family on the other side of the world, all the time looking at Wilkes for a reaction. One of Wilkes loyal fans even made a comment that Ellie is never satisfied. She is one spoilt little madam.

I've just watched it. That room was disgusting. If I was a housekeeper I wouldn't know what was rubbish tbh.
It can't have been that big a deal for her because Wilkes never misses an opportunity to put someone down or was this her training Ellie to be a twisted witch like herself.
Wilkes always complains about everything because she knows she'll be rewarded.
Very sad bitter lady.
It looked like they already had a bunch of food left on one side of the camera, I thought it was actually rubbish wrappers at first.
The way Ellie gloated about it was horrible, all 'it was a lovely...what would we say? sorry'. She's 100% turning into her mother.

The way Ellie gloated about it was horrible, all 'it was a lovely...what would we say? sorry'. She's 100% turning into her mother.
Maybe karma will come around soon then, Ellie will ditch her mother once she’s run out of money, so about 3 months time then 🤣

• Haha
I can't even imagine what the cleaning team had to put up with facing Wilkes hotel room each day. Not just the mess but the entitlement to have someone "wait" on her. I feel like sending them a big bouquet of flowers for getting through that mess and holding their tongues for as long as they did.

Now that the holiday is over, let the pity parties resume. How badly did the pet sitter treat her dogs? How ungrateful was the stepmother for the gifts Eliie picked out? What went wrong with the sofa that it isn't exactly the way Wilkes expects it to be? What's up with the credit card bills? Why did the hotel tag on all those extra "charge it to my room" costs? And why oh why does Ellie keep expecting to be bought everything her heart desires?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.