The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was actually cold when I left the house this morning so dressed according, now waiting to collect the kids and the sun is out and it's warm. I'm wearing a big jumper and everyone is walking past in dresses and flip flops 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I have the hot weather back. I’m sooo cold! Can’t get warm at all 🥶 5 degrees here this morning when I took the dog out. Puffer coat and bobble hat came out for the first time!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
We're going to go from sweltering straight to freezing, aren't we?

Is a month or two of moderate temps too much to ask??

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else finding it unusually cold/dark for September? I still think these temps are more bearable than the heatwave, but it's surprising how much it feels like December already. The change has been so sudden. I don't remember it getting dark so early last year. Refusing to switch the heating on before November, so I'm wearing all the layers I can find. Looking like a chunky arctic animal right now. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else finding it unusually cold/dark for September? I still think these temps are more bearable than the heatwave, but it's surprising how much it feels like December already. The change has been so sudden. I don't remember it getting dark so early last year. Refusing to switch the heating on before November, so I'm wearing all the layers I can find. Looking like a chunky arctic animal right now. :LOL:
I felt like it got dark really early the last few nights! And when I’ve been getting up at 6ish each day it’s still reallly dark in the mornings! I love the winter months so it doesn’t bother me but it does seem unusually dark for September!

Reactions: 2
It started chilly so I have a jumper on and I’m booking now at 9.30! I think a few nice hours a day then chilly and dark

Not here. Yesterday it was 21-22 in the afternoon. My house went back up to 24! Today it’s 18 and a bit cold with the wind but still 22 inside.

• Wow
Really annoying how the predicted weather next week is 12-14°C and then it goes back up to 17°C the week after🥴 either stay cold or stay warm😒 this is why everyone is always ill🤣

Reactions: 5
Really annoying how the predicted weather next week is 12-14°C and then it goes back up to 17°C the week after🥴 either stay cold or stay warm😒 this is why everyone is always ill🤣
It's a bit weird at the moment isn't it. Next week is supposed to be warm air coming in apparently, according to bbc weather for the week ahead.

This week it's feeling more autumnal, but next week it's going to be warmer and drier again.

Reactions: 1
Urgh I'm a geordie so used to cold horrible weather, but this year seems to have hit hard and fast. My heating has been used for the past week and i literally can not get warm.
Hate hot weather, but starting to feel the same about the cold 😂

Urgh I'm a geordie so used to cold horrible weather, but this year seems to have hit hard and fast. My heating has been used for the past week and i literally can not get warm.
Hate hot weather, but starting to feel the same about the cold 😂
Same, I’m a Geordie too but I’m sure september has never been this cold!

Third geordie in a row here. 😂 I agree about the cold. I think it's more noticeable because of the way it went from *highest recorded temperatures* to *winter* in under a month. I think I could deal with the cold if it got dark later. It feels like there's no sun.

Reactions: 4
Not a geordie unfortunately, and from possibly one of the warmest and sunniest areas in England 😱 hate the heat, usually love the winter but my feet and bones have very different ideas this year and are screaming that it’s too cold…never worn so many clothes in all my life as I did today. Still my head is enjoying it.

Cat 4 about to go through Florida, I know there's quite a few Tattlers in that state but not sure if any read offtopic

Screenshot_20220928_134859.jpg

Reactions: 7
Feels like this is winter here, 60mph winds in Brighton and rain for the next few days

It's been chucking down with rain here (near Nottingham) but not windy or that cold.

If I get another weather warning I'll throw my phone at something (or someone)

• Heart
We had a wild night here in Northamptonshire High winds and heavy rain most of the night

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.