The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in Merseyside and had no storm, was raining, unless I slept through the thunder and lightning

Reactions: 1
I'm in Hertfordshire, chucking it down in the early hours. It's warm again today, 25 degrees. The lights are on earlier but the windows still open.

Epic storm!! Rain. Thunder. Lightning. Love it😆 (when I’m inside)

Reactions: 4
It's proper boiling here, no storms yet. Rain forecast but that's for later on

Reactions: 4
24 degrees in my living room. Rain and thunder forecast from 6pm. Haven’t seen or heard either.

Reactions: 3
Had a storm last night here (midlands) and another one predicted tonight. Hate storms at night as my partner works nights. Hoping it doesn’t wake the kids up as they slept through it yesterday 🤞🏻

Still warm and humid here, got the fan on, no rain in Hertfordshire

Same here too! Very loud! Smells lovely.
I love the smell of a storm, one of my friends has absolutely no sense of smell and she always looks at me weird when I say I can smell a storm coming. But you really can (? Well unless I am weird) although I am usually not wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg there's a massive storm here! There was a thunderstorm yesterday too. It's a good thing I'm not scared of lightning. I just hope there are no power cuts.

Reactions: 2
Still muggy and awful here, we've had the odd bit of rain but no massive storms, and a few sunny days still forecast over the next week or so. Summer does not want to piss off 😭

Dare I say it’s a bit chilly 😂. We have had non stop rain so far today which I actually don’t mind and my garden is much happier for it . Last night I slept fully under the duvet and was all toasty. It was heaven. I think tonight it’s going to be 9 degrees.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.