The Watcher - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Binged this yesterday. I enjoyed it apart from the ending. Stifflers mom is iconic 😍
I finished it the other night and actually enjoyed it even if the ending left a lot to be desired.

I remember the actor who plays Dean from Boardwalk Empire and he was absolute psycho in that. That's all I could picture. 🥴

Re John Graff ... I think that is William. The old school teacher, Roger Kaplan, said about knowing him from somewhere and he and Mia Farrow just kept saying it was from the library but their expressions insinuated something else.

Reactions: 1
I finished it the other night and actually enjoyed it even if the ending left a lot to be desired.

I remember the actor who plays Dean from Boardwalk Empire and he was absolute psycho in that. That's all I could picture. 🥴

Re John Graff ... I think that is William. The old school teacher, Roger Kaplan, said about knowing him from somewhere and he and Mia Farrow just kept saying it was from the library but their expressions insinuated something else.
I think the old teacher recognised him cause he probably taught his kids at the school. He’s been there for decades. I think he lived in the basement after killing the family and reappeared recently to be in the society. I’m not sure if the annoying neighbour with glasses knows who he really is or not

Typical Ryan Murphy show. Starts off good, lots of potential then throws in loads of different plots that amount to nothing with an empty ending. My partner isn’t really into horror so he’s not watched AHS but was excited for this. I told him not to keep his hopes up about a good ending and he’s fuming now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

who is William? I’ve lost track 😂😂😂

I thought it was obvious who it was at the end.
Thoughts ?

Reactions: 2
Loved it, had seen the buzzfeed unsolved ep about it so knew it was open ended, but I liked what they did with it. The hubby was dreamy I thought! Mitch and Mo were so weird!

Reactions: 5
I loved it! Shame it was based on a true story because the ending would've been different. It's worth watching for Bobby Cannavale :love:

Reactions: 6
Bobby is so hot. The ending was annoying. What’s everyone’s theories??

Does anyone have show recommendations similar to this? In the thriller/suspense type genre but not TOOOOO scary because I'm a big baby 😬

It started out well but deteriorated fast.

For the life of me I cannot fathom why Naomi Watts is considered a great actress. I think she's shockingly one dimensional.

Reactions: 9
I didnt hate the ending, the real watcher was never found so i can live with not knowing. It seems everyone was a watcher and became obsessed with the house in one way.

Dont understand why they got a second car after moving back to the city though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way has this show been given a second season 🤣😭 it was trash. I kinda thought it was a standalone series. Netflix are literally throwing money at Ryan Murphy. I read he’s been given go ahead to do more serial killer shows like Dahmer

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What a load of shite. I think this must be one of the worst-written shows out there. Misdirect after misdirect and terrible acting.

Reactions: 3
I think Ryan Murphy id spreading himself a bit think tbh.

I used to love his stuff but it's all a bit hit and miss these days.