The Watcher - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New on Netflix today, I'm two episodes in. Enjoying it so far.
m

Reactions: 2
I've just started episode 3 and I'm hooked!

Who do you think the watcher is?

I think everyone's involved in one way or another

Reactions: 1
I'm torn on this. I think knowing its based on a true story is making me think is this or that actually true. The cast of overly creepy characters just seems typical ryan Murphy ott

Reactions: 5
Really looking forward to watching this, hopefully it's a better series than Netflix's latest offerings!

It's quite thrilling, must admit there's been some points where I've had to hide behind a cushion!

Reactions: 3
Watched the whole thing today 😂 I’m so conflicted! I won’t spoil anything but I just want to know what’s real and what’s not 😂

• Haha
I'm over half way through but I started to enjoy it more when I forgot its based on a true story and just enjoyed it for what it is. It's better to say its inspired by a true story.

In real life the family never moved into the home and the family also had a different name. I think Ryan Murphy has taken the bare bones of it and made his own thing

I'm over half way through but I started to enjoy it more when I forgot its based on a true story and just enjoyed it for what it is. It's better to say its inspired by a true story.

In real life the family never moved into the home and the family also had a different name. I think Ryan Murphy has taken the bare bones of it and made his own thing
The real family never moved into the home as they were getting letters? I never knew that! I thought they lived there

Reactions: 3
This might sound weird lol but can someone give me any info on episode 3. just tell me the basics of what happened. I’m watching this series on a site than isnt Netflix but unfortunately whoever uploaded episode 3 has messed up the episode and the dialogue doesn’t match the scenes 🤣 so I have no idea what is happening.

Just finished it and had to do some research, apparently the real life couple asked that their real names and likeness weren't used in the show cos they want privacy.

Started this today, halfway through ep3. It’s very different to the true story- think it should have said “inspired by true events”

Reactions: 4
Just finished this..
I feel like I wasted 7 hours of my life. What a disappointing ending. I was expecting so much more from this show.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just finished this..
I feel like I wasted 7 hours of my life. What a disappointing ending. I was expecting so much more from this show.
I really enjoyed it but then the last episode was just a huge let down. If I'd known there was no real conclusion I wouldn't have bothered!

Reactions: 20
I really enjoyed it but then the last episode was just a huge let down. If I'd known there was no real conclusion I wouldn't have bothered!
totally agree. Such a pointless ending after all that mystery and build up. I don’t see the point in the show being made when there’s no satisfying ending 🤣

Reactions: 13
The only thing I would say is that in the true story there was no conclusion either

Should I carry on watching or abandon now ?

i’m halfway through and just have to say that jennifer coolidge is outstanding in it 🤣

she seems to be in a different show to everyone else but, god, i love her.

preparing myself for a disappointing ending based on the comments here!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i’m halfway through and just have to say that jennifer coolidge is outstanding in it 🤣

she seems to be in a different show to everyone else but, god, i love her.

preparing myself for a disappointing ending based on the comments here!
yeah she’s so good in it. But her character is such a different vibe to everyone else, it gives it almost a parody feel when it’s meant to be a serious thriller 🤣 I don’t think it knows what it is. It gives me scream queens vibes at times.

Reactions: 11