Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m on episode 7 at the minute.

I hate Rae- she’s a lying bitch. She needs to be honest with Zae about how she feels and set him free.

Colby is a bad manipulative narcissist- he played the good guy at the start and made Madlyn look bad when she actually wasn’t that bad.

Jake- another little cheating ratbag. He needs to be single Pringle and get that shit out of his system

I think Shanique and Zae would have made a lovely couple they were on the same level and I think they’d make each other happy. Poor Zae is vulnerable and just needs somebody like him!

Omg I’m way too invested. I’ve read the thread so I feel
Like the Madlyn and Colby ending had been spoilt but I still don’t know how the others end up

Reactions: 4

hehehe

VIP Member
I was so disappointed at the reunion that Aussie and Sam were supposedly together - any answer that Aussie gave was once again just about herself - she's selfish and abusive. As others have said, Mildred shouldn't have been allowed to join following her arrest - Tiff is a bit problematic but she might be totally different without someone like Mildred to react to. Mal is absolutely lovely - I'm so pleased that she saw the light about how awful Yoly treated her. It may also be unpopular opinion, but I don't think that Xander is a sweet and innocent as she seems.
I can't stand Xander, sorry to any fans she has here.

• Heart
Surely they arent that desperate for viewers!
The way she was muttering f you to Xander was horrible and controlling. Xander needs to run!

Boogs

VIP Member
I’ve just seen videos where Mildred is doing classic DARVO (deny, attack, reverse, victim & offender) and basically saying Tiff is the abuser and what we saw was reactive abuse. No Tiffs over reactions to things was reactive abuse. She does realise that we could all see how she behaved and the things she said doesn’t she? 🙄
The confrontation at the reunion showed exactly who the abuser was. She remained very calm whilst triggering the hell out of Tiff. When she told Tiff to stop speaking even the host looked shocked but nobody challenged her. I hate to say this but I think if Tiff was the abuser they would have approached it very differently. She isn’t a fiery Latina femme she is an abuser.
---
Has everyone seen this? https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/ultimatum-queer-love-cast-where-are-they-now

Last edited:

Bella blabla

It was pretty boring. Watched it all at 1. 5 speed. I don't really see any of them together.
Ryann seems nice, but i think they won't work things out with James. He' s got some problems that he is not going to work on.
Riah seems insencere, i think she would go for Brian if he stayed, and she would seek a sexual relationship with him. Don't buy her whining how she can't trust Trey anymore coz he developed feelings for Ryann. She was looking for a way out from the Beginning, and she's trying to make it look like Trey's fault.
Kat loves Alex but he is not a good person, don't think she has it in her to leave him.
Roxanne and Antonio are a strange fit, she clearly thinks she's out of his League, but I do believe she loves him.

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
I feel like Lauren and Nate weren't as popular a couple because they didn't bring the drama, however I got them, they were my favourite. Likely to be the most genuine and mature couple I thought. Ultimately they realised that the show was a toxic and damaging way to seek out what they needed to. Yes the proposal came across as awkward in the narrative of the show, however her reaction just showed how they were caught up in a shit-show with people they didn't know and she wanted to get out of there with him. To me they said, let's get out of here and work on our issues together rather than letting attention seeking strangers with their own issues come between us. I know that my partner and I would have walked out together in that scene too, it was about to get way too messy. It didn't do any of the couples any good, Colby and Madlyn are just :sick: he's a walking red flag, and now she's married with a kid at 24 to a manipulative narcissist. The whole way the show ended too was such a damaging demonstration of partnerships, uch.

Last edited:

LongishCat

VIP Member
Anyone watching the newest season.
There's quite a bit of drama!

So happy the Lacheys don't present this, but unfortunately there's still a horrible Vanessa 🥲

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I really don't like colby.
I liked jake, but I didn't like the way he told Rae that his mum had said xyz when that was polar opposite to what she said?

Any guesses on who will be together or what they'll do?

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I think Jake will stick with his current gf (totally forgot her name)

I think the rest will break up and all go their separate ways.
Yes I was conflicted wether he could leave April for Rae! But I think he's a mummy's boy isn't he so will listen to his mum and stay with April.. The reunion will be very interesting I imagine!

LongishCat

VIP Member
I'm watching the French one - what on earth is going on with Sarah's face? She looks NOTHING like her social media photos!
The real life one, her head is like a papier-mache version of her SM pics!
I was so distracted by her face the entire time, it's just sad. She looked sooooo much better in those old pictures...

Edit: found her on Instagram and she addresses it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Boogs

VIP Member
Oh I didn't even see this at the end.
Just as I expected.

Had a look at Lexi's 'gram and her entire personality is "big boobs". Sorry to say.
I think she has an onlyfans so I guess big boobs is her business as well as her personality. She came up on my FYP on tiktok and I honestly did not recognise her with her boobs covered up.
She went live on tiktok last night with her new girlfriend talking about their amazing love and their kids (dogs). Considering the reunion was only filmed in January and she was still marrying Rae then she has jumped straight in and fallen in ‘love’ just like Yoly. They both really embrace the u-haul stereotype.

hehehe

VIP Member
Mal
Kinda lost respect for Mal that she seems so desperate to keep Yoli and totally overlooked that she's been bedding Xander the whole trial marriage. Mal is amazing, she deserves so much more and so much better.

This cast are so messy! Can't stop watching though. Agree re Yoli. Find Aussie really annoying too, how does lovely Sam put up with her. Same for Tiff going really over the top about Sam not necessarily wanting her husky in the bed on the first night.
Tiff is so toxic! That was weird and OTT.

LongishCat

VIP Member
Don't worry about spoilers if you can't do it, they haven't got to the ultimatum decisions yet.

I spoilered Brian's stuff because, well, you know why.

I was thinking this is probably the first US season where people seemed to be mostly sane (except Brian's gf) and on the show with good intentions (except Roxanne and her doormat who bring up their "business" every 5seconds).

I love Riah and Trey's maturity and how they talk through their relationship.
I reeeaaally dislike Alex though. He really thinks the sun shines out of his arse. I feel bad for Kat.
James also gives me the creeps. Although his behavior makes sense when you see his mom...

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I feel like James has never told his gf about the cheating thing.. I hope they bring that shit up again because... that's not ok

Edit: why did Roxanne apologize to that shithead? I was so pissed 😠 I mean what a piece of crap he is!

Last edited:

Betty-xoxox

Did Rae mention being Bi in the show? I'm not sure I remember her saying. But I'm happy for her!! I really thought her and Jake would still have been together though. I'm glad Jake used the experience as an actual learning curve.

April and her new serious relationship every morning night and midday with the "I can't wait to marry you" 😂😂 I don't beleive it for a second.

They said 6 months since the show ended. Madalyn is 7 months pregnant? I mean is my maths wrong or👀
Madlyn put on her Instagram she’s got 3 weeks left. Not sure when it was filmed as saw some stuff say a year ago! 🙈
Tired to do a spoiler but can’t figure it out! X

Rae and Lexi
As the reunion show ended it said that they had split after the show was filmed. I think Lexi was too full on and intense for Rae. Why was she desperate to get married when she was only 24? Lexi looks very different on her social media. Her hair is darker and she dresses far more casually. Rae comes across really well on her social media.

Yoly and Mal
Yoly is very manipulative and really did prove Mal right regarding her falling madly in love with everyone. I’m glad Mal made a stand. She deserves far better.

Tiff and Mildred
I think Mildred is the issue here and what we see from Tiff is reactive abuse. Mildred is really aggressive and I can’t believe how they seemed to skip over the fact that she was arrested for throwing things at Tiff, she was clearly opening her mail etc. Mildred is an abuser. If I was Tiff I’d be getting it on with her friend Natasha ❤

Sam and Aussie
This is the one that made me sad. I don’t think Aussie is a bad person (although she triggers the fuck out of me having had an avoidant ex who hadn’t dealt with her trauma and dealt with conflict in the exact same way 🏃‍♀️) but she is not in a place to have a healthy relationship. She needs to undertake some serious therapeutic work. Sam is compromising her own needs by staying with her. I had to make the choice to leave my ex as she wouldn’t get help. It was really hard at the time as I loved her but I know I did the right thing.

Xander and Vanessa
Thank fuck Xander saw the light and got rid of that vile woman. Vanessa is a narcissistic, selfish, spoiled brat. It will take Xander time and support to recover from 4 years with her. I’m glad she didn’t end up with Yoly. Another selfish woman she is just more covert than Vanessa.

I could not agree more with all of this!