Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Just finished the show, god April gets on my nerves

I really like Randall for some reason haha, not seen anyone talk about him much

Reactions: 6

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Okay here goes.
I think that Lisa purposely trapped Brian.
Roxanne is horrid.
Antonio is a drip (the sex must be good for Roxanne to keep him around)
Alex thinks that he's better than Kat
Riah was trying to push James into having sex with her
Trey is a bit non-descript
Ryann is lovely - she needs to find someone who really appreciates her.
James - where to start? For all of his protestations of cheating being romantic etc - 7 years and they have never lived together or really stayed even for a short time? I'm calling it. I think that he's in the closet and needs to be honest with himself.

everyoneistriggered

I just want to know what happens with Jake and Rae, I have a feeling they won't end up together even though they seem well suited. Also want to know if Randall will go back to Shanique, I don't think Madlyn is all that, and also Randall is nowhere near ready for marriage.

Thought Shanique was very classy when Madlyn was being drunk and annoying, but my god when she started arguing with Zay - 'I'm not done talking, I'm not done talking, I'm not done talking' fuck me it was doing my head in.
I agree with all of this. Jake should get with Rae but won’t because he’s scared of upsetting his mother and April, and he doesn’t want to come across as a bad guy.

WhatABore

VIP Member
On episode 5 🤔 I think.
Don't like any of them 😂
Madalyn just seems to want to find someone to sleep with.
Jakes Mum was so rude and then he just bulls**ts about what she said. 😂
Alexis just couldn't understand that someone wouldn't find her attractive. She 100% though she'd go there and everyone would be falling at her feet.
Shanique was so desperate to get on top of Zay on that first night 😂

I do think Jay and Rae aren't a great match

Last edited:

LolitaBlah

VIP Member

Did Rae mention being Bi in the show? I'm not sure I remember her saying. But I'm happy for her!! I really thought her and Jake would still have been together though. I'm glad Jake used the experience as an actual learning curve.

April and her new serious relationship every morning night and midday with the "I can't wait to marry you" 😂😂 I don't beleive it for a second.

They said 6 months since the show ended. Madalyn is 7 months pregnant? I mean is my maths wrong or👀
I don't think that Mama Jake allowed him to date her :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

quinzel

VIP Member
I am only on ep 4 but I love Rae and Jake together! I don't care about any of the others lol.

Edited a part as forgot about spoilers.

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Oh my gosh.. I am so happy that there is a thread for this because I need to vent. Aussie is a total shit show who is nasty, manipulative, and vicious. 42 years old and blaming your upbringing for appalling behaviour is just pathetic. I am hanging out for the last two episodes because I want to see lovely sweet Sam finding her confidence to dump Aussie. Emotionally abusive behaviour is not love. And every time Aussie gets called out on something or asked questions that they don't want to answer, they say they aren't 'safe'. Total bollocks. I watched the episode last night when Aussie turned on Sam and ended a sentence with 'mate' a couple of times. It was vicious. (Can you tell that I really dislike them lol?)
Okay aside from that lol I initially liked Xander but then I found her to be manipulative as well. Same with Lexi who is being a bitch about guilt tripping Rae for hooking up with Vanessa. Initially I really disliked Vanessa, but I found myself warming to her. And Yoly? She's unlikeable, and in lust with Xander. I hope that she ends up with no one.
Totally agree with the Aussie statement but warming to Vanessa? I could NEVER 😂

LongishCat

VIP Member
Completely agree! So much built up trauma, not out to parents etc.
Yeah, Aussie acts like a complete asshole, but I do believe most of it is caused by trauma.
I can't believe Netflix filmed their entire panic attack and showed it. I felt so uncomfortable watching it.
Sam deserves someone who can give her what she needs though, and that's obviously not Aussie...
Aussie need therapy. As do most of the cast tbh...

Vanessa is still such a cunt 🙄 She obviously still believes the sun shines out of her arse.

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
Finally finished the series today. All in all, I didn’t really like any of the people on it (May be apart from Rae), especially the two couples who went and got engaged right away. I didn’t think it was a very good series and yet I enjoyed the premies, hope there’s a second series and will miss watching it 🤣🤣

• Haha