Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keikochan

VIP Member
I've watched all the episodes over past 3 days. It's such an awkward show & idea.

I'm super sad that Jake & Rae didn't go travel together, Although when Jake was breaking up with April he told her that him & Rae weren't going to run off somewhere so then when he pulled the tickets out of his coat I was like wtf you liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

LongishCat

VIP Member
I just finished. I am intruiged about this finale and reunion now!!
Same!

Enjoying the drama way more than Love is Blind season 2. But some of these people are so incredibly toxic 😳

I feel so bad for Lauren, you just know Nate is going to keep pressuring her. He only proposed because no other lady wanted him.
Lauren struck me as very dependant on him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

LongishCat

VIP Member
Nate is such a creep! What the hell?
I'm only on episode 3 though.

Why is everyone proposing?! What is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pickminy

I've binged this over the last few days and currently watching the final, all I can say is wtf Madlyn!?!?!? I feel like Colby is manipulative. Only the night before the final day did he realise that he was to blame for his actions, in turn Madlyn made the decision she did and Colby locked her in so she couldn't change her mind

It was a truly awful show. The couple who decided on ‘just one’ child even tho the girl didn’t want them 🙈 absolute recipe for disaster. Madelyn should have run as fast as she could from Colby!!!

Jackieedee

I'm so happy I found this thread ,just finished episode 7 and was wondering what other people I thinking. Honestly I feel like the group as a whole are very immature.

Reactions: 10

everyoneistriggered

I’m almost at the end of episode 5. I can’t stand Madlyn, and the couples that have gone. Alexis is deluded expecting every man to fancy her.

Reactions: 10

Boogs

VIP Member
Rae and Lexi
As the reunion show ended it said that they had split after the show was filmed. I think Lexi was too full on and intense for Rae. Why was she desperate to get married when she was only 24? Lexi looks very different on her social media. Her hair is darker and she dresses far more casually. Rae comes across really well on her social media.

Yoly and Mal
Yoly is very manipulative and really did prove Mal right regarding her falling madly in love with everyone. I’m glad Mal made a stand. She deserves far better.

Tiff and Mildred
I think Mildred is the issue here and what we see from Tiff is reactive abuse. Mildred is really aggressive and I can’t believe how they seemed to skip over the fact that she was arrested for throwing things at Tiff, she was clearly opening her mail etc. Mildred is an abuser. If I was Tiff I’d be getting it on with her friend Natasha ❤

Sam and Aussie
This is the one that made me sad. I don’t think Aussie is a bad person (although she triggers the fuck out of me having had an avoidant ex who hadn’t dealt with her trauma and dealt with conflict in the exact same way 🏃‍♀️) but she is not in a place to have a healthy relationship. She needs to undertake some serious therapeutic work. Sam is compromising her own needs by staying with her. I had to make the choice to leave my ex as she wouldn’t get help. It was really hard at the time as I loved her but I know I did the right thing.

Xander and Vanessa
Thank fuck Xander saw the light and got rid of that vile woman. Vanessa is a narcissistic, selfish, spoiled brat. It will take Xander time and support to recover from 4 years with her. I’m glad she didn’t end up with Yoly. Another selfish woman she is just more covert than Vanessa.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

LongishCat

VIP Member
Riah was trying to push James into having sex with her
I honestly don't believe she was. I think she wanted the occasional hug, but not sex. If only because she obviously wasn't attracted to him.
Agree on your other points though.

Lisa and Brian: feel bad for Brian. And the kid.
Riah and Trey: I don't think Riah wants to be with Trey, she's looking for reasons to break up.
Roxanne and Antonio: both annoying. Roxanne's InNovaTivE business is selling nipple pasties. Groundbreaking 🙄 I can't believe Antonio is already 30, he acts like a student.
James and Ryann: love Ryann, she deserves so much more. James gives me the creeps.
Alex and Kat: Kat seems sweet, Alex is a prick.

All in all, none of them should stay together. But I don't expect many breakups...
And tbh, I did kinda root for Ryann and Trey. They seemed nice together.

• Heart

LongishCat

VIP Member
The reunion was so boring 🙄
Lisa (I think? The one who got pregnant ) is so rude! The things she said about Riah were absolutely insane, but she "stIlL sTanDs BY evErYtHiNG sHe saID" 🤮
I was surprised they didn't confront James with the fact he admitted to cheating on Ryann. The James after dark stuff was weird AF.
Roxanne is insufferable.

Ugh, I don't think any of these couples should be together.

• Heart

Nugget11

I just finished episode 5, was not expecting what happened at the end!

Also why are the girls coming off as such messy drunks?!

• Haha

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
It glorified terrible issues some couples face about being on the same page or not. And general issues that I think could be better solved at counselling or working on the relationship in private. No need for people to split and basically cheat if not physically but emotionally and it just gives people another excuse in the real world to be like let's take a break or go our separate ways rather than being responsible for urself and the relationship ur in and working on it.
Exactly, I don't get the logic, 'let's resolve our issues by bringing strangers with their own issues into the mix and create ourselves more issues, pain and anguish!?' How about work on yourselves respectfully so that you are then able to support each other in being honest about what you really want.

The 'cheating' in this show is just odd.
Jake and Rae you can understand but why were Colby and April kissing when both desperately wanted their original partners and had no romantic interest in each other??
And they seemed to be kissing randomers in bars off camera.
They just went on the show to get a 3 week cheat pass.

Jake and Rae follow each other but Jake doesn't follow April and she's been tagged in a post as another guy's girlfriend. Doesn't necessarily mean that's how the show ends though...

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I was so disappointed at the reunion that Aussie and Sam were supposedly together - any answer that Aussie gave was once again just about herself - she's selfish and abusive. As others have said, Mildred shouldn't have been allowed to join following her arrest - Tiff is a bit problematic but she might be totally different without someone like Mildred to react to. Mal is absolutely lovely - I'm so pleased that she saw the light about how awful Yoly treated her. It may also be unpopular opinion, but I don't think that Xander is a sweet and innocent as she seems.

• Heart

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Mildred is disgusting. Why the producers would let her join that reunion after her arrest is beyond me? Very very difficult to watch.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I'm in episode 2 and maaaaan if you thought that LIB season 2 was bad.. this is a whole other level of low 😂
First impressions:
- I like Lauren
- Nate, Madlyn and Hunter are dicks
- April irritates me SO much! so fake God
- Alexis is the new Jessica/Shaina 😂
- Does Shanique ever shut up?
- The two with the italian mums are cute together

Edit: I kind of like Colby 😂 he says things as they are! Alexis should go back to her guy..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
The reunion was less than thrilling lets be honest but I kinda enjoyed the series as a whole

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Oh my gosh.. I am so happy that there is a thread for this because I need to vent. Aussie is a total shit show who is nasty, manipulative, and vicious. 42 years old and blaming your upbringing for appalling behaviour is just pathetic. I am hanging out for the last two episodes because I want to see lovely sweet Sam finding her confidence to dump Aussie. Emotionally abusive behaviour is not love. And every time Aussie gets called out on something or asked questions that they don't want to answer, they say they aren't 'safe'. Total bollocks. I watched the episode last night when Aussie turned on Sam and ended a sentence with 'mate' a couple of times. It was vicious. (Can you tell that I really dislike them lol?)
Okay aside from that lol I initially liked Xander but then I found her to be manipulative as well. Same with Lexi who is being a bitch about guilt tripping Rae for hooking up with Vanessa. Initially I really disliked Vanessa, but I found myself warming to her. And Yoly? She's unlikeable, and in lust with Xander. I hope that she ends up with no one.