Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
My mums recently watched the “queer” one.
I went to see her and she starts saying how there’s this one narc woman she can’t stand. I said “vanessa?” she said “VANESSA!🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 2

hehehe

VIP Member
Rae and Lexi
As the reunion show ended it said that they had split after the show was filmed. I think Lexi was too full on and intense for Rae. Why was she desperate to get married when she was only 24? Lexi looks very different on her social media. Her hair is darker and she dresses far more casually. Rae comes across really well on her social media.
Oh I didn't even see this at the end.
Just as I expected.

Had a look at Lexi's 'gram and her entire personality is "big boobs". Sorry to say.

LongishCat

VIP Member
Anyone watching the French edition?
I've watched the first 3 episodes and there's already lots of drama 👌

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
I really don't like colby.
I liked jake, but I didn't like the way he told Rae that his mum had said xyz when that was polar opposite to what she said?

Any guesses on who will be together or what they'll do?
I think Jake will stick with his current gf (totally forgot her name)

I think the rest will break up and all go their separate ways.

hehehe

VIP Member
I'm watching the French one - what on earth is going on with Sarah's face? She looks NOTHING like her social media photos!
The real life one, her head is like a papier-mache version of her SM pics!

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
I'm only on season 1, Ep 4 but just need to say Madelyn or whatever the fucks "raspy sexy voice" is so annoying. She gives me huge "I'm not like other girls" vibes.

The amount of vocal frys and american delusion on this show is wild

LongishCat

VIP Member
Omg! Finished the season.
I was so proud of Sarah. Initially. Then I was just screaming "No no no no no!" at my screen 🙃
Lina and Sophianne are a toxic and explosive couple, that won't ever change. Also, Lina saying she just want everyone to be honest, well, ever considered your bf might be lying and Romane was telling the truth?
I felt really bad for Romane when everyone ganged up on her. Every guy wanted to get with her and their poor little ego's were hurt when she didn't want to get with them, so they had to make her look like the slut/villian. Such predictable and horrible behavior.
Richy and Catherine turned out to be a very cute couple, she looked so beautiful on their wedding day ❤
And then we have Scott. What a gaslighting POS! Lindsay saying that after the break up she was "very cold and mean to him", you just know he was telling her this. I can't even express how disappointed I am in her, eventhough I realise she's actually a victim in this. She should have blocked him everywhere and leave him in the gutter. What an utter worm he is. Absolute wanker. I truly hope she's come to her senses now and dumped him for real. Him insinuating that she'll always come back to him "because he's the love of her life", so he can do what he wants. Him saying he considers giving her a marriage and kids to make her happy. You just know he'll be a very hands off dad who'll always say "well you wanted them!" when asked to do any child care. He utterly disgusts me 🤢

• Heart

La_frenchie

It's very clear that Lindsay is very insecure and has some trauma which she is trying to overcome, and being with Scott won't help her at all. Scott is so smug, insinuating he can do anything as she will always take him back. Richie is trying hard to show her she deserves so much better 😢

Reactions: 1

hehehe

VIP Member
I feel like once you meet Vanessa’s dad she makes way more sense!
I don't know, he sounded pretty sensible to me and was saying things Vanessa didn't want to hear because she knows it's the truth (but Xander seemed to agree with him, which tells me Xander is ready to bail and probably this couple won't survive).

hehehe

VIP Member
I think Yoli is the worst person this season.

Some nerve rolling her eyes at Vanessa and piling on over Vanessa cheating with Rae, yet five minutes in she was already cheating on Mal after being the one to give Mal an ultimatum. Dreadful donkey-faced idiot.
At least Vanessa is honest about being there to start shit and not expecting to be taken seriously.

hehehe

VIP Member
Don't worry about spoilers if you can't do it, they haven't got to the ultimatum decisions yet.

I spoilered Brian's stuff because, well, you know why.

I was thinking this is probably the first US season where people seemed to be mostly sane (except Brian's gf) and on the show with good intentions (except Roxanne and her doormat who bring up their "business" every 5seconds).

I love Riah and Trey's maturity and how they talk through their relationship.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Oh James is so full of shit.. I don't believe for a second what he said about his childhood.. he's guilt-tripping her so she comes back to him..

Lilykins

VIP Member
James is the biggest sad sack I’ve ever seen, so miserable. I feel bad for Riah being stuck with him for however long!!