Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hehehe

VIP Member
South Africa

What a mess.
I don't know what's going on but these people are all fucking their temporary spouse on day 1. 😵 😵 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Boogs

VIP Member
I saw Tiff comment on a tiktok that was critical of Mildred saying covert narcissist. I’m guessing they didn’t live happily ever after then 😂Actually that might make sense of Tiffs over reaction about the dog. If she has been walking on egg shells around Mildred she will be more reactive and looking for ways to avoid someone getting too close to her. I really liked how her and Sam interacted once things had calmed down and she seemed more relaxed.

Keikochan

VIP Member
I think Roxanne apologized because she thought that he would also apologize and she hoped she had a chance with him because "business".

Lilykins

VIP Member
Just finished it - bit late to the game but I’m on maternity leave so I’m enjoying binging rubbish! 😂
April did my head in - so toxic!
Alexis - agree with what others have said, she was just annoyed that colby didn’t fall down at her feet and find her the most attractive woman ever 😂
I liked zay but felt he had a lot of issues he needs to resolve.
Really liked Randell - easily the best guy on the show. Like how it worked out for him 🥰
Hated Madlyn and colby throughout. Can. I just say I’m also shook at how it needed for madlyn and colby…. Like she legit seemed to hate him 😂😂😂

Last edited:

hehehe

VIP Member
Okay, as usual I hate myself so I binged this. Kinda boring and mostly drama-free.
  • Roxanne and Antonio are codependent psychopaths and Antonio is the definition of a beta male.
  • The rest are okay.
  • You can see why James is traumatised, his mother is a walking red flag.
Brian/Crazy lady
Guy is in trouble, probably can't believe his misfortune that he will never be rid of this woman since they're having a kid.

m.lifee

I am about 8 months behind haha but unpopular opinion most of what Lisa said about Riah was 100% true, the delivery was just not it. I would also be threatened by Riah as she is beautiful lol

I dont think she baby trapped him either he is obviously really happy about it

(i dont know how to do the spoiler thing so sorry if this ruined it for anyone i am on ep 3)