Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

countrybumpkin92

This cast are so messy! Can't stop watching though. Agree re Yoli. Find Aussie really annoying too, how does lovely Sam put up with her. Same for Tiff going really over the top about Sam not necessarily wanting her husky in the bed on the first night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Predictions Finale: Madelyn and Colby will break up, everyone else will be back with their original partners.
Predictions Reunion: Everyone broke up with everyone and Nick and Vanessa will announce a third couples reality show 😂 😂

• Haha
Not finished yet but does anyone else think Colby looks like Shia LaBeouf? Also he’s a pure maniac. I can’t help but laugh when he’s on the camera 🤣

• Haha

Kit123

VIP Member
Alexis and Hunter were 100% planted. Their VR was odd and the fact that Alexis had the comedic angle made it seem they never were there to actually do the show. I saw a meme of all the blonde women in these shoes, Love is blind etc and it cracked me up 😂

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Just binged this and what the fuck?! What a shitshow.

Madlyn looks just like my boyfriends ex so I automatically hated her tbh.

Boogs

VIP Member
Watched this last night thanks to insomnia.

Sam seems very sweet and has clearly been far too passive indulging Aussies childish need to control everything. I hope that Sam has the courage to leave.

Tiff and Mildred just seem to be quite toxic together and immature.

Lexi seems pretty switched on but I do think she appears to be quite controlling of Rae who is really lacking in self-confidence. Vanessa targeted her for a reason.

What the fuck was Yoly doing fucking around on the lovely Mal? Seriously Mal you deserve better than having to prove yourself to someone who has ‘fallen in love’ with someone else in just 3 weeks.

I can see why Xander fell for Yoly though. After years of being with the awful Vanessa anyone showing her some kindness/interest she was going to be drawn to. I seriously hope she gets away from vile Vanessa but has some time alone to heal rather than wanting yoyo 🪀

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I’ve not read any posts on here yet because I’m only on episode 3 so this may have been discussed already but Alexis is 25?! No way. She looks way older. I’d say even 35 was pushing it. She’s the oldest looking 25 year old I’ve ever seen.
She could not believe that any man would not find her attractive so they had to be a bad guy.
I think she went on here expecting all the men to want her. Gutted that Hunter proposed because I wanted to see her face when no one picked her.
Nate only proposed because his 2 choices picked other men. I’m surprised she said yes.
Omg I didn't even realise she was 25!! I'm 26 and get ID checked for everything, she definitely wouldn't 🤣 wow I am really shocked

hehehe

VIP Member
Reunion

Rae and Lexi
Not going to last. Rae is like Colleen from LIB, eyes darting everywhere looking for a way out.

Yoly and Mal
Yoly -- liar liar liar! Good for Mal -- glad she called Yoly out!! Go be free! So glad she never lost her self-respect.

Tiff and Mildred
Just ... messy, toxic -- both of them. To think Mildred has a teenage child with special needs to look after is scary.

Sam and Aussie
Sorry -- Aussie is just stringing Sam along. Both co-dependent, so it might last, but no marriage. Aussie needs therapy.

coriander

VIP Member
They have probably broken up already. They are not making it down the aisle. I didn’t realise that we had to wait for episodes 9 and 10. I’ve binged thinking I can get to the end lol.
I stayed up last night to binge (sometimes on x2 speed especially when April starts talking) only to find out that the finale won't be available till next week! I was fuming :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I hate most of them already and I'm only on episode 2.

The Lacheys are insufferable.

Alexis is deluded, Colby is a bitch.

Who else is watching this mess?

Me!! Hopefully people find this thread and come join a chat! I'm just finishing episode 5. I thought I liked Jake, but now I'm not sure. Alexis was awful! I'm super intruiged for the second 3 weeks with original partners and the finale and reunion 👀

• Haha

G+T

VIP Member
It glorified terrible issues some couples face about being on the same page or not. And general issues that I think could be better solved at counselling or working on the relationship in private. No need for people to split and basically cheat if not physically but emotionally and it just gives people another excuse in the real world to be like let's take a break or go our separate ways rather than being responsible for urself and the relationship ur in and working on it.

ive watched all of the eps and wow it was a ride but soemtimes I wonder if its faked? but I think there all annoying but COLBY omfg he's such a victim hate him and Zae is so hot lol

• Haha

strawb

VIP Member
i just finished this shitshow😅 obviously alexis is a psycho but i love how she asks all the things everyone actually wants to know

G+T

VIP Member
Only on episode 6, Zay I find doesn't let rae speak or listen to her, he is quite confrontational and u can see she isn't as comfortable or happy with him compared to with jake or just around the women. In episode 4 madlyn is soooo drunk 🥴 I liked colby at the start but that faded as the show continued he got really full of himself. April was super annoying for me from the start.

Reactions: 6

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Just finished the show, god April gets on my nerves

I really like Randall for some reason haha, not seen anyone talk about him much

Reactions: 6