The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I've come across a thread for her, used to like her but now the ✨️adhd✨️ scatty stories annoy me as it just seems like another band wagon for her to jump on.
Also how she bangs on about being bloated all the time... maybe she wouldn't feel so "bloated" if she actually wore the right size clothes and didnt squeeze into a size 12 🤣
And then trying to be relatable and offer "bloat friendly" options but then wears custom made dresses.. like we have the money for that 😅
Ahh glad there's somewhere to vent!

Reactions: 8
Those bloody awful trousers again. So crumpled and scruffy looking. Like a sack of spuds.

Reactions: 4
Her mate Laura was modelling dresses for NEXT ( I saw it earlier, apologies if its old) all of them looked awful . . I know she's a larger lady ? 20+ . .
Not everything has to look like a sack . .
What on earth are these companies thinking 🤔

Reactions: 1
She is literally the WORST advocate for self care. She went to this because it was potentially a paid gig but even it it wasn’t, it was a PR thing. She didn’t go for herself. Holy tit woman!! You have to look after yourself ffs.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What happened in the time between her getting ready and the state she looks now, is that her attempt at looking nice for a date with her husband?! She seriously needs to start using k18 on her hair to try and get it back to health, it honestly looks so tit every single day, I wouldn’t bother with all that makeup, fake tan and over the top dresses if I had that monstrosity on top of my head, it completely undoes any of the other effort, just run the ghds over it ffs
she actually looks really pretty in the first video!

I carry most of my weight on my stomach when I put it on and have slimmer legs. This thing about bloating - we never see it looking flat do we?

Reactions: 5
She looks awful. Really, Lottie, take your extensions out, lay off the bleach and let your hair and scalp recover…

But also - I feel like once again this is such a half arsed thing. They set a goal of £500. Lottie alone could raise A LOT more if she actually invested a bit of time and effort into it and shared it earlier and was more involved. Like your husband’s mother has cancer and you literally make it look like you couldn’t give a duck. She could have done an awful lot to raise money, raise awareness or just generally practice some of that compassion she keeps demanding from people and lead by example.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Why does Lottie always wear Spanx if she's so bopo and doesn't care about hiding the bloat?

Reactions: 3
The hair, the teeth and how can she still keep saying she’s a size 12…..14 at the smallest
Nought wrong with it but ADMIT IT

Reactions: 6