The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For once I’m not saying this to be a snide cow… but I honestly prefer this outfit with the jumper untucked, it just looks nicer in my opinion, not everything has to show off the ‘bloat’ for the sake of content, sometimes outfits can just look nice without needing an agenda against flattering Lottie…

Attachments

Reactions: 16
For once I’m not saying this to be a snide cow… but I honestly prefer this outfit with the jumper untucked, it just looks nicer in my opinion, not everything has to show off the ‘bloat’ for the sake of content, sometimes outfits can just look nice without needing an agenda against flattering Lottie…
Yeah it looks better untucked.

I know she can't help this, but she has a super annoying face. That smug toddler expression really grates on me!

Reactions: 10
Absolutely. Sometimes her outfits are just unflattering for the sake of it. Like you don’t have to show your belly off to be ~real~. I’m sick of seeing her gut to be honest.
it’s not bloat if it’s there 24/7.

Reactions: 12
So glad you guys think the same thing. There’s nothing wrong with being body positive and not squeezing yourself into size 6 Spanx but she purposely pushes her fat belly out (because let’s face it, it’s not bloat) to make a point. She purposely makes every outfit look as unflattering as physically possible. Combined with the frazzled hair, she looks a mess constantly.

Reactions: 5
It's not bloat, it's a full on gut. Which is understandable after having a baby. But she looks absolutely hideous in 99% of the stuff she wears. The video of her with her hair straight was the nicest I've ever seen it look!

Reactions: 10
I try everything I can to not show my belly, it’s huge even after losing a lot of weight, I bloat terribly but have an underlying condition now so understand why a bit more, I would be so self conscious if wore the outfits she does.

Reactions: 5
She just can’t possibly feel good wearing outfits that are blatantly picked to be as unflattering as possible. I refuse to believe it

Reactions: 8
The untucked jumper and skirt is a really good look on her, I really like it. Tucked in like that wouldn’t suit anyone FFS! I just don’t get the whole cropped jumper thing - a jumper is for warmth, a bare belly is not the one!

Maybe I’m just old.

Reactions: 13
The untucked jumper and skirt is a really good look on her, I really like it. Tucked in like that wouldn’t suit anyone FFS! I just don’t get the whole cropped jumper thing - a jumper is for warmth, a bare belly is not the one!

Maybe I’m just old.
Agreed. That jumper is actually really nice and looks good untucked and oversized.

Reactions: 4
Just seen Carys Whittakers page and she talks about bloat/round belly and looks great whilst doing it! Lottie could learn a thing or two.

Reactions: 2
Just seen Carys Whittakers page and she talks about bloat/round belly and looks great whilst doing it! Lottie could learn a thing or two.
Much prefer carys. She's still a bit annoying but she accepts her figure for what it is.

Reactions: 3
Just seen her in a simply be advert with Laura . . OMG 👀
Lottie looks like she's been dragged through a hedge . . Her unkempt hair, looking like she needs a good ol soak in the bath. 🫣
What are these companies thinking 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen her in a simply be advert with Laura . . OMG 👀
Lottie looks like she's been dragged through a hedge . . Her unkempt hair, looking like she needs a good ol soak in the bath. 🫣
What are these companies thinking 🤔
Lottie’s unkept hair is literally scary because her own hair disappeared and it’s literally her ratty curled extensions hanging on for dear life.

• Sick
  • Haha
New look posted pics of all their new ambassadors and she looks a joke next to all the others. Just unkempt and goofy. Nothing influential about her.

I've decided (lol) that, if Lottie is lying about her size, she's doing a real disservice to the people she's aiming her content at.

I'm a size 12/14 and I'm top heavy (I carry my weight on my stomach and I have big boobs) so seeing someone dress to that type of body is interesting to me. But I look at Lottie and think well I wear the same kind of clothes size, is that what I look like? I saw another fashion influencer (Mama Loves Leopard) the other day put up a post about how she's had to size up a bit and isn't currently that happy with her body...but I thought she looked lovely! And I thought I would like to look like that...when I'm smaller than her! People lying about their size is giving others a warped sense of their own size! In the right clothes (flowy dress or elasticated waist pants) I could probably fit into a size 10 in some shops...does that make me a size 10? Nope.

Reactions: 9