The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s commented to someone saying “I’m wearing a 14 in this as I needed a bit of extra room in the bust”….I think I’ve lost count of the amount of times she’s had to “size up” and gives a crap excuse for it. You’d think she’d realise by now if you have to size up that often, maybe that’s your actual size?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol at this comment from one of her reels 😲 I reckon it's a tattler 🤣
Okaaaay whoever it was, it’s much nicer than I’d have been, well done. I am also interested to see how long before she removes it OR blasts it on her stories

Reactions: 9
It's giving "80s childhood bridesmaid photos you want to forget existed".

Imagine going to a fashion event and the host is dressed like this 😩 I'd be like nooo thank you.

Also, she's put a lotttt of weight on.
Her fashion sense is appalling. Baffling how she has built a following of like-minded women that like to dress like toddlers. Infantilisation is a thing, I guess?

Reactions: 6
Where you’re anti chafing shorts at ?! Also trust Lottie to take a breast cancer awareness event and turn it into a good ol’ moanfest AND BLAST IT TO HER FOLLOWERS TOO. But forget about actually doing a proper fundraiser and using her following and platform for something useful.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where you’re anti chafing shorts at ?! Also trust Lottie to take a breast cancer awareness event and turn it into a good ol’ moanfest AND BLAST IT TO HER FOLLOWERS TOO. But forget about actually doing a proper fundraiser and using her following and platform for something useful.
What an idiot. If she got out for a brisk walk every day she’d soon find she’s less bloated. And her mental health would probably be vastly improved by topping up on Vitamin D and fresh air.

Reactions: 1
That is gonna be loads of admin and chaos! Also very unprofessional for "the talent" to be trying to manage this themselves.

Reactions: 7
What an idiot. If she got out for a brisk walk every day she’d soon find she’s less bloated. And her mental health would probably be vastly improved by topping up on Vitamin D and fresh air.
But if she did go for daily walks she wouldn’t have found the charity walk so hard

Reactions: 3
Goodness, that’s a lot of hair loss and it’s in terrible condition. Best thing she could do at this point is get it chopped into a bob and lay off the bleach while it recovers.

Reactions: 7
Goodness, that’s a lot of hair loss and it’s in terrible condition. Best thing she could do at this point is get it chopped into a bob and lay off the bleach while it recovers.
This can’t even be cut into a bob anymore. Pixie so all the damaged bleached bits get chopped off and starting from scratch

Reactions: 1
They’ve done a good job on her hair in terms of it looking loads better but surely she’s just making the issue worse sticking a load of extensions back in?!

Reactions: 6
They’ve done a good job on her hair in terms of it looking loads better but surely she’s just making the issue worse sticking a load of extensions back in?!
I think they've worked some sort of witchcraft on her crispy crows nest-head. She won't look after those lovely and presumably very price extensions though, will she!?!

Reactions: 3