Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just seen Carys Whittakers page and she talks about bloat/round belly and looks great whilst doing it! Lottie could learn a thing or two.

Reactions: 2

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
She's tagging BA and BA Holidays in her moaning post about a flight booking mishap but saying the whole holiday was chaos BECAUSE of BA's incompetence. Is she holding British Airways liable for the fact she can't be bothered to parent her kid properly? She'll be blaming them for her bloat next!
Also they moved flights and there was a technical glitch… they got on the flight so…

Ross running away back to Australia again? 🤣

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I hate those people who yell “he’s obviously cheating” at every couple going but I totally agree with you on this one.
With how fed up he was with her all the time even before some major things like the house and having a baby, I’d be surprised if he was not.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I see she’s tagged a small company who sells wooden playhouses today… I’m sure she’s still hoping she’ll be gifted one! The one she’s due to buy is £829! Why can’t she just buy it and then tag them after!?
I’m fairly certain there is already a collab worked out. This seems to ber the trend with her. She begs and then all of a sudden it’s “very kindly gifted” as if small/medium sized companies had endless supplies to “gift”.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I’m new to Lottie, happened to stumble upon an outfit reel she did which i liked so started following her and thought I’d see if she had a thread here.

Can someone give me a crash course on her? I’ve seen something about her husband apparently having an affair or hating her or something?

Reactions: 1

ophelia1990

VIP Member
That story where she’s sat with penny on her knee. Her hair!! You can see her own destroyed hair won’t even lay flat next to the extensions. She needs to give it up. The extensions are masking a problem and are ultimately gonna make it worse.

SheLeft

VIP Member
That video of her dancing last night and you hear Ross just go "you'll wake Pen up" in a really serious voice.. he's done with her isnt he 😅
Why is he filming her making a prat of herself though? I'd just pretend to film it and then say - whoops, i forgot to press record but no need to do it again, it'll wake the (actual) toddler up!

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Goodness, that’s a lot of hair loss and it’s in terrible condition. Best thing she could do at this point is get it chopped into a bob and lay off the bleach while it recovers.
This can’t even be cut into a bob anymore. Pixie so all the damaged bleached bits get chopped off and starting from scratch

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Mwelllll Ross’ company does not have any publicly advertised events so it could be a work trip with client meetings and so on - which means he is BUSY during the day but she can tag along in the evening and obviously their accommodation is free. But I find it really odd she went after him days later. It would have been much easier if they went together so now I do wonder if it really is to stalk Ross…

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Their fence is less than a year old and already looks like shit even when it’s blurry in the background… you get what you pay for Lottie… this is why the cheap DIY version will end up costing you more.

Attachments

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
Her stories today with the polkadot dress 🙈 Bloody hell,.just dress your size. There's no shame in it. Rather than squeezing yourself into something that clearly doesn't fit 😳🙈