Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
To be fair I would 100% not be taking my toddler on a flight to Australia! I don’t think it’s particularly weird to decide to go meet your partner for the weekend if they’ve been somewhere for work. What is weird though is that she seems to be absolutely breezing travelling and being away with Pennie on her own. Doesn’t really fit her usual ADHD brain narrative!
If you were just away on holiday then I think it is weird, especially given that Ross clearly is trying to keep her far away from everyone

Reactions: 2

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Her front teeth stick up + out massively and she has a big overbite too. I think her tongue is too big for her mouth as well so it pushes her front teeth sort of up and out. Needs actual orthodontic intervention to correct the bite first but she won't even wear her free aligners
I had goofy teeth as a kid and used to do that with my lip to hide the overbite until I got it sorted with fixed braces.

SheLeft

VIP Member
Laura’s doesn’t look true to size either. There is an entire section of the dress that is “missing” because its too small for her. Also on Laura’s thread someone checked that some of these dresses don’t even go up to a size 26 so she squeezes into them and how she never shows anything from the sides or back. Also notice the purse placing or her hands in some cases, she is hiding her sides…
---

Naturally round tummy - as opposed to a naturally triangle shapes one or what?! Is she THIS delulu or does she think everyone is stupid? Don’t even get me started on saying clothes make her bloated…
She IS always bloated despite the daily shots of Symprove. I think it's a valid question for a follower to ask. Bit out of character for her followers to not be constantly adoring and fawning over her!

SheLeft

VIP Member
How is she so breathless sat in the car today moaning about the holiday and how she didn't have any rest? Then backpedalling when she realises she sounds like an entitled princess and that might put off some of her followers?

Has she been unfollowed by any people since The Worst Holiday Ever (which actually didn't sound that horrendous, she didn't miss a flight or have a hotel that was falling to pieces)

Ok.

So Ross is definitely either had a hair transplant or wearing one of those glue on headpieces.

My bet is on the former as my brother in law had one and his hairline looked the same.

Nothing wrong with it, but maybe that’s why he’s not been on stories so much for a while…

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Ross having his read receipts off on WhatsApp is odd to me
If he doesn’t have a separate work phone it isn’t. It could also be Lottie that doesn’t have them on too. I have them turned off because I use the same phone for work and personal stuff and I don’t always want someone to pester me that I didn’t reply if their message or issue isn’t a priority

starper

Place your bets on the price of tickets…

Assuming this is going to be a Sophie-tea wannabe spin off minus the paint after her attending last week!

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
To be fair in my industry it’s fairly common to have work events/corporate meetings around Lake Garda area as it’s super boujis and they have lots of hotels to hold things like that (private wealth). What does Ross do again?
Its on his Linkedin. I mean they are near Lake Como too. And it could be an event or something but by the sound of it Ross has been doing something super bougie nearby and didn’t want Lottie anywhere near him 🤣