Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Mwelllll Ross’ company does not have any publicly advertised events so it could be a work trip with client meetings and so on - which means he is BUSY during the day but she can tag along in the evening and obviously their accommodation is free. But I find it really odd she went after him days later. It would have been much easier if they went together so now I do wonder if it really is to stalk Ross…

Reactions: 1

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Their fence is less than a year old and already looks like shit even when it’s blurry in the background… you get what you pay for Lottie… this is why the cheap DIY version will end up costing you more.

Attachments

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
Her stories today with the polkadot dress 🙈 Bloody hell,.just dress your size. There's no shame in it. Rather than squeezing yourself into something that clearly doesn't fit 😳🙈

SheLeft

VIP Member
It's almost like she's trying to drive Ross to an affair with the embarrassingly cringey Stage School routines that are the kind of thing you'd do when you're 4 for your parents in the living room. Not to mention the Little Bo Peep clothing and permabloat. Nobody would blame Ross for having The Ick.

SheLeft

VIP Member
She's very very out of breath in that latest try on. It's really distracting. The clothes are better than her usual toddler puffball nonsense so there is that....

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Where you’re anti chafing shorts at ?! Also trust Lottie to take a breast cancer awareness event and turn it into a good ol’ moanfest AND BLAST IT TO HER FOLLOWERS TOO. But forget about actually doing a proper fundraiser and using her following and platform for something useful.
What an idiot. If she got out for a brisk walk every day she’d soon find she’s less bloated. And her mental health would probably be vastly improved by topping up on Vitamin D and fresh air.

Proof8

Chatty Member
Has she actually been diagnosed as celiac? Or is she just sensitive to gluten? Meaning no need for the over the top contamination thing.

TatRat

Chatty Member
Despite the fact it doesn’t fit great thats a good shape on her though. When I was larger i dressed to accommodate it.

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Her mate Laura was modelling dresses for NEXT ( I saw it earlier, apologies if its old) all of them looked awful . . I know she's a larger lady ? 20+ . .
Not everything has to look like a sack . .
What on earth are these companies thinking 🤔

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Isn't it their wedding anniversary soon or have I missed it ( I'm sure she'd usually make a big ol fuss about it)

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
If she has adhd meds then they will help massively, ssris aren't hugely helpful for adhd. (I'm not sure what she's taking) also not sure if she's diagnosed adhd, I've not been following her all that long.

Those loop ear plugs are vile I hate them.

TatRat

Chatty Member
That’s if you are being +4 -ed which is an old fashioned way of measuring from before bras were made using stretchy material. Your underbust measurement is usually no more than your dress size plus 20 but is usually lower. I’m a 16 and wear a 32 🤷‍♀️

It’s no wonder that Lottie is always spilling out of her bras and dresses if she’s wearing band sizes too big and cup sizes too small!
I wasn’t counting +4 I was talking about the overbust measurement - obvs a 34d and a 34g wouldn’t wear the same top size