Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems55

Chatty Member
Paul is giving Aussie Sam vibes. Hopefully the faithful aren't as thick gullible sheep as that series.....but I'm not holding out much hope ...

Reactions: 1

uzzybuzzy

I’ve just watched the first episode of the second season of The Traitors USA and think I may have accidentally spoiled the UK version for myself assuming it follows the same format 🤬🤬
From the trailer on YouTube it looks like the same tasks. The first Uk and usa seasons were also very similar task wise.

unidentified

VIP Member
I played the traitors board game with pals at the weekend. Worked out who the traitor was after one round based on something he said. Tried to convince the rest of the group but he managed to turn everyone against me! Just shows exactly why people who suspect Paul are keeping quiet.
Is it good? I’ve been thinking of getting it

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
Unless they lose somebody I’m not sure they’ll recruit again.

Diane would be my choice. Hope she’s somehow survived but my gut feeling is the cliffhanger is a bluff.
Yes that’s what I meant. I’m guessing they’ll either lose Paul first or Miles after drinksgate

Ensay

VIP Member
Why does Meg have to go?
She's likely to be banished anyway isn't she?
Because only those in the dungeon could be murdered. Two were traitors, two weren't. One of the faithful was saved, so Meg is the only one who can be murdered.

mindlessness

VIP Member
I'm not feeling it 100% yet tbh but am still watching and enjoying. Last year I started watching assuming it would be a bit shit and was proved so wrong. I think my expectations this year were mega high because of that.
Amanda and Wilf were so good. And we were all finding our feet together with it I guess.
I don't like Diane. Her certainty when she is wrong is annoying 😂 Will be happy if she goes tbh. Still vague about some of the other Faithfuls as they are so bland. I like Anthony, I like Jaz.
I think they made a couple of poor choices of traitors this year.
Jelly who would have been your Traitors if you were producing? (I would have included Jaz for sure, maybe Tracey?)

meredgrave

Tracey makes the most sense to get rid of. Unsuspected by anyone, and also not massively pushing agendas any particular way either.

Diane's murder could spark unintended consequences, as it might look like an attempt by Paul to set Anthony up for accusing him, or just because it'd spark a lot more drama than Tracey's death. Charlotte, as has been said, is too Team Paul to be offed, surely.

mindlessness

VIP Member
I didn't watch S1 and have a few dumb questions - do new people get introduced later? If a few traitors get banished, will new traitors be chosen from among the faithful? Does anyone ever return from banishment and/or murder?