Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meredgrave

Jaz probably a goner, but could take Paul down with him later given he's also told Ross and Jaz about his suspicions.

If not him, then I suspect a randomer who isn't suspected either way dies.

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
This is the first series I have seen- What happens if the Traitors fail a task?
What do you mean by failing a task? If they do badly at the task collectively, they bank less money. As everyone is hoping to win at least a share of the pot, it's in everyone's interests to work together as a team for the tasks.

mindlessness

VIP Member
I think watching paint dry is more interesting than the three dull blonde girls 🤣. I’m sure they’re nice enough but I get absolutely no personality for any of them. They’re a plain cheese sandwich of a person
Maybe if the traitors get a chance they should invite one of the blondes on board? Very unnoticeable and presumably no-one would suspect...

Maid22

VIP Member
I haven't watch S1 of the UK Traitors yet either but I think the tattlers who have really enjoyed it!
Reading here, I think it's worth a watch!
The USA celeb season 2 came out on Friday, don't know when it will be available to watch here, but I had a look on reddit, loads of spoilers!!!

Irena

Yeah @ShopTilYouSlop probably it's less about being comfortable and more about having a good idea of how production works and how the edit can make things seem different. I get what you mean, I just didn't analyse it too much really, it was some easy January entertainment to quench my UK Traitors downtime.