Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I keep thinking this years lot are clueless. Then I think of Meryl looking permanently bemused, wanting to end the game with 4 of them left (including a traitor) and still ending up with a share of the prize. Being really thick but inoffensive is clearly a winning strategy. Traitors don't think you are a threat and faithfuls don't think you have it in you to be a traitor
So was Meryl actually a mastermind? 🤔 😂
Who is this year's Meryl?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Season 1 of the UK version and season 1 of the Oz version are the best in my opinion.

These are all the ones I’m aware of. Are there any more?
The original show - De Verraders
Australia season 1
UK season 1
USA season 1
Australia season 2
New Zealand season 1
Canada season 1 - watching now on Dailymotion
UK season 2 -watching now on BBC
USA season 2 - next to watch after the UK one
All current, discontinued and upcoming versions are listed here:

My favourite out of what I’ve seen fully are:

UK series 1
Australia series 2
USA season 1
Australia season 1

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Finished the 3 first eps of USA2. Seems good so far except the people are mostly all OTT loud and screechy like last time.

From the trailer on YouTube it looks like the same tasks. The first Uk and usa seasons were also very similar task wise.
It wasn’t a task but so far the tasks have been the same but not in the same order

I’ll put it under a spoiler in case anyone doesn’t know or want to know

in a preview it shows there is a secret player (don’t know if they are a secret traitor or not) living in a separate house away from the castle

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Anyone have any idea if new people will be coming in?
If it’s like previous series then no new players but the traitors may get the opportunity to recruit a faithful, I would guess this will only happen if they lose someone this week, if they continue as three then the balance will be off if they add an extra, plus they did get to recruit early on

Susspicious

VIP Member
I’m not sure I agree with this, I don’t think you can hide your true self completely - I think you see humanity in some of the traitors behaviour, Harry for example struggled with betraying Ash and Jonny. Of course this game amplifies any personality trait. I do think Paul has very cunning and narcissistic traits who would trample on someone to get what he wants. Not the sort of person to trust (just my opinion though).
I just keep thinking, “But he’s playing a game.” Just because he would do something in a game, doesn’t mean he’d be like that in “real life”. But I respect that some people see it as a red flag.

That man in series 1 who was very unpleasant in the show has also been very unpleasant outside of the show, so maybe I’m wrong. 😅

Restless Native

VIP Member
Daft question but see the pinky ring that Harry's wearing? Is it a masonic thing? I see alot of tv presenters etc wearing one like it

Just wondering 😆

• Wow

Lcroft

Chatty Member
If I was on that team of traitors, I'd have put Harry in the dungeon with 3 faithfuls. He is playing a good game and is on nobody's radar so the assumption would be that one of the other 3 were a traitor and cast suspicion on them 🤷‍♀️

They stitched Ash up and she was too stupid to see it after Harry and Paul voted for her in the previous banishment
Or Harry and Miles because I don’t think I’ve heard Miles name come up once