Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uzzybuzzy

All current, discontinued and upcoming versions are listed here:

My favourite out of what I’ve seen fully are:

UK series 1
Australia series 2
USA season 1
Australia season 1
Thank you for sharing. Might try the French ones in the future

CrushedIcePlease

VIP Member
When a traitor gets voted off, they get to recruit a new traitor the same night instead of murdering but seeing as though they HAVE to murder Meg, maybe they’ll recruit tomorrow night instead, so who does everyone think they’ll choose??

I think they’ll choose someone completely off everyone’s radar but Paul and Harry (Miles won’t get a say) will want someone easy to ‘do over’ if needed. I think they’ll choose Molly!

Paul will probably try push them to recruit Jaz to protect himself actually…. hopefully Harry won’t let him.
Good point I forgot about this rule!

mindlessness

VIP Member
The first season of USA celebs was the first traitors I watched, loved Kate!

Am watching season 2 on the BBC, really dislike Paul, is it worth watching the first season?
I haven't watch S1 of the UK Traitors yet either but I think the tattlers who have really enjoyed it!

N-NewGirl

Chatty Member
Anyone know how we can watch the US series premiering tomorrow? It’s on Peacock but that’s not available to the US. Is a VPN the only chance?

HarJR289

Chatty Member
So with Ash banished, Andrew safe from murder, they have to murder the girl with glasses who was in the dungeon. She has come up numerous times as suspicious so when she gets murdered, they’ll know she wasn’t a traitor and Paul survives that will look odd to the others.
I kinda get this but I kinda don’t lol - how would that look odd to others? I’m all for what gets Paul out 🤣