The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Harry, he's giving just enough of the 'fateful' and just enough as a traitor if he's not in the final four with at least a chance of winning I'd be gutted for him tbh
He's playing well in the overall strategy, but I think he's overacting as a faithful & I'm amazed no one suspects him? The OTT crying for Jonny, how he throws his head in his hands over everything or makes his duhh face, and how it makes perfect sense they'd make the "most innocent looking" a traitor. I think he'll win, because not one person has got eyes on him after 6weeks. Miles I think will get close to the final, I don't know about Paul.

Anyone have any idea if new people will be coming in?

Reactions: 7
If it’s like previous series then no new players but the traitors may get the opportunity to recruit a faithful, I would guess this will only happen if they lose someone this week, if they continue as three then the balance will be off if they add an extra, plus they did get to recruit early on

Reactions: 1
If it’s like previous series then no new players but the traitors may get the opportunity to recruit a faithful, I would guess this will only happen if they lose someone this week, if they continue as three then the balance will be off if they add an extra, plus they did get to recruit early on
I wish they’d bring Anthony back as a traitor. If anything just to see Paul’s face cause Anthony would throw him to the lions 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd be happy if they never got to recruit another traitor. I know that might mean fewer episodes but I'm OK with that. I think it's a bit unfair and punishes good traitor-hunting skills, plus it gives traitors even more advantage than they already have, like when Wilf recruited Kieran by force purely to use him as a decoy since he knew they'd be looking for a male traitor. He could have thrown the suspicion on Kieran without recruiting him.

• Heart
I hate Diane. So glad she's dead. Don't know why twitter love her so much.
You need stand out characters though and I wish I had a pound for every comment I've seen saying people can't tell the difference between Charlie, Evie and Mollie. Aubrey and Sonja had potential to entertain but they were shipped out early doors. Likewise Tracey, who Claudia apparently loved.

We've got Paul as an ineffective pantomime villain, Harry doing the double cross as a naïve innocent and Miles as the pleasant but not very bright every man's pal. Not exactly capturing the imagination are they.

I thought Anthony had great potential but once the game started, he treated it as a game of chess, forgive the pun, but very black and white just like the pieces on a board and he totally forgot to factor in personalities and emotions as well as hunches and facts and that sold him out.

Amongst all of this, Diane stands out, love her or dislike her. The calm of the roast dinner come back, the orange home time blazer and the '...but Ross is' are some memorable moments amongst a sea of bland.

I watched series 1 earlier this month and when I look back on some reports, I can't even recall some of the contestants.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
While I am enjoying this series of the traitors, I don’t really like how it feels like The Paul Show. He’s a bit dull and sees himself as the main character but overall he’s just bland.

Love Diane even if her and her son look like ants.
DA981185-7733-4E12-B27F-4A9EDF055BAC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just watched the first episode of the second season of The Traitors USA and think I may have accidentally spoiled the UK version for myself assuming it follows the same format 🤬🤬

• Wow
I’m currently 4 episodes into The Traitors NZ. The difference is day and night; they’re very switched on and don’t duck around, whereas the UK version puts our country to shame as quite frankly most of them are thick as tit. If the faithfuls put their petty conspiracies aside (because someone picked up a glass wrong or breathed) and actually clubbed together for some logical thinking they may actually get somewhere.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the first episode of the second season of The Traitors USA and think I may have accidentally spoiled the UK version for myself assuming it follows the same format 🤬🤬
From the trailer on YouTube it looks like the same tasks. The first Uk and usa seasons were also very similar task wise.

He's playing well in the overall strategy, but I think he's overacting as a faithful & I'm amazed no one suspects him? The OTT crying for Jonny, how he throws his head in his hands over everything or makes his duhh face, and how it makes perfect sense they'd make the "most innocent looking" a traitor. I think he'll win, because not one person has got eyes on him after 6weeks. Miles I think will get close to the final, I don't know about Paul.

I am biased towards Harry because I feel the opposite, I think he's playing the role of a Traitor as assigned but crucially just cracking on as he would normally just being the bloke he naturally is when he's with the group.

Paul's on the other hand has basically declared himself to be a cruel, cunning bastard who has to play at being nice.

Miles drives me MAD just standing around, the bird task he stood still a lot while others ran, same with the grave yard, the catapult he held on to instructions and told the others to graft so for me (and of course its all subjective) Harry would be a deserving finalist .

Reactions: 15
Yeah Paul does think he's the main character and the most popular comment has added to his ego even more, they keep going on about it days after. He will be all over social media when it's finished

Reactions: 6
Think I'm alone in this but I don't like Jazz at all. I find him slimy and smug. Don't give a tit about anyone's sob story - him sitting down with half the group saying 'now is a good time to tell everyone what I've been through' gave me the ultimate ick. This is the traitors not x factor mate.

Surely the sensible move is to kill Jazz so I don't have to watch him any more, because, from the faithful's POV, if Paul isn't a traitor, whoever is a traitor will want to kill Jazz to pin the blame on Paul.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Very unpopular opinion, presumably, but I don’t think Paul seems like a horrible person at all. He obviously described himself as “cruel” to Claudia because he wanted to be picked as a traitor. I don’t know him personally and I haven’t seen his appearance on any other shows, I’m just saying at least he’s actually bringing something to this show. And at least he’s enjoying himself, unlike Miles (who seems absolutely lovely, but totally uninvested).

I don’t think Paul is a bad person at all but he is a bit of a knob. There is a difference.

Reactions: 28
I’d hate to work with Paul in any capacity. He might be alright to speak to at a party if you’d had a couple of wines 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finished the 3 first eps of USA2. Seems good so far except the people are mostly all OTT loud and screechy like last time.

From the trailer on YouTube it looks like the same tasks. The first Uk and usa seasons were also very similar task wise.
It wasn’t a task but so far the tasks have been the same but not in the same order

I’ll put it under a spoiler in case anyone doesn’t know or want to know

in a preview it shows there is a secret player (don’t know if they are a secret traitor or not) living in a separate house away from the castle

Paul is too good at manipulating people and deflection - not saying he does this, but he would be excellent at gaslighting. So I'd hate to work with him or have a relationship with!

I’d hate to work with Paul in any capacity. He might be alright to speak to at a party if you’d had a couple of wines 😁

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.