The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Harry and Miles have any chance of getting to the end, they need to manoeuvre Paul out. If Paul wins, as annoying as he is, he would deserve it!

Reactions: 7
If Harry and Miles have any chance of getting to the end, they need to manoeuvre Paul out. If Paul wins, as annoying as he is, he would deserve it!
Yeah I think they need to be a bit more…aware of him. He‘ll throw one of them under the bus sooner or later.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think they need to be a bit more…aware of him. He‘ll throw one of them under the bus sooner or later.
I agree.

He has already tried with both of them, imo. The fact that he told Jaz that Harry had repeated their conversation to him, made me think oh oh... Paul also gave himself away, in that moment, he said to Jaz 'I want you to think I'm a faithful' 😁... oops.
Shouldn't he have said I am a faithful. 😁

He started on about Miles not taking part in the task the last night too. I actually found it quite funny, what Miles did, jumping up on the wall. I mean what was he thinking 🤣. He contributed nothing! I think he is uncomfortable as a traitor anyway.

They are all there to play a game and if Paul outmanoeuvres the others, well that's the aim. I actually think Harry is the best at being a traitor.

Reactions: 12
See I think Miles has no chance of getting to the end. I don't think his non-committal "Oh, I just don't know, guys" will get him through; people will eventually become suspicious of his wishy-washiness. Plus I think his lack of effort in the challenges could annoy people enough to try and banish him. Also if Diane did get murdered with the chalice, surely someone saw him hand the chalice over?

But Harry definitely needs to out manoeuvre Paul to win.

Reactions: 16
See I think Miles has no chance of getting to the end. I don't think his non-committal "Oh, I just don't know, guys" will get him through; people will eventually become suspicious of his wishy-washiness. Plus I think his lack of effort in the challenges could annoy people enough to try and banish him. Plus, if Diane did get murdered with the chalice, surely someone saw him hand the chalice over?

But Harry definitely needs to out manoeuvre Paul to win.
Yes, I can see Miles being ousted fairly soon. And I think he would leave gladly.

Reactions: 6
Think I want Harry to win now, if he does he’s played a blinder.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There are a lot of rules but you can learn them as you go along, don’t need to memorise anything really. Would definitely recommend if you have a group of 5-6.
We played it at Christmas and felt it was so ridiculously complicated with all the rules that it was almost laughable. I think it has potential and the challenges were pretty good but it needs simplifying. Definitely not one to play when you’re tired or near the end of the night!

It reminded me of that episode of Friends where Joey gets invited to audition as the host for that Bamboozled game with all the crazy rules and the wicked wango cards.

• Haha
The real drama, entertainment and graft is definitely between the three Traitors.
If I'm honest I couldn't really care less about the faithfuls standing around the fire pit at the end having a big love in like last year it's at what point do these Traitors now make their move on each other and how thats going to play out that's got me gripped.

Paul may want push over Miles with him at the end so it's a ticking time bomb now which is going to make it a hard watch if you're firmly team Harry like me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if any of last year's cohort are still in touch with eachother/friends?

Reactions: 2
I'm now watching S1 of the UK Traitors for the first time, and there are a lot of tears at the round tables! There are definitely more 'big' personalities, too. Maybe S2 people (incl the Blondes, Miles etc) watched and decided to stand back a bit to avoid being in the spotlight? (one of you has probably already made this observation since S2 started!)
---
You guys! Omg! I just got the ‘She’s not a traitor, she’s my girlfriend!’ I am cringing so much (and I knew it was coming too!) 🤣🤣 Pink haired magicians absolutely on my ‘ick’ list.

Definitely enjoying the drama of this series. It’s tiding me over nicely till Wed night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm now watching S1 of the UK Traitors for the first time, and there are a lot of tears at the round tables! There are definitely more 'big' personalities, too. Maybe S2 people (incl the Blondes, Miles etc) watched and decided to stand back a bit to avoid being in the spotlight? (one of you has probably already made this observation since S2 started!)
---
You guys! Omg! I just got the ‘She’s not a traitor, she’s my girlfriend!’ I am cringing so much (and I knew it was coming too!) 🤣🤣 Pink haired magicians absolutely on my ‘ick’ list.

Definitely enjoying the drama of this series. It’s tiding me over nicely till Wed night.
That was hilarious - one of the best moments of TV I swear.

• Haha
---

That was one of the best things I've witnessed on TV - its up there with "David's dead".

• Haha
It’s the way she looked like she wanted to die and that Maddie girl went to the other guy “I thought you fancied Alex” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We played it at Christmas and felt it was so ridiculously complicated with all the rules that it was almost laughable. I think it has potential and the challenges were pretty good but it needs simplifying. Definitely not one to play when you’re tired or near the end of the night!

It reminded me of that episode of Friends where Joey gets invited to audition as the host for that Bamboozled game with all the crazy rules and the wicked wango cards.
Not for my family then. They’re a bit spesh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We played the traitors over Christmas too. You do have to keep checking what you're meant to be doing at least the first time. Was interesting though. My 14 year old son played a blinder and was the traitor but none of us suspected him at all, despite in hindsight it being quite obvious it was him. Good example of seeing what you want to see!

I kinda want to do this but I also have a dent on my head from where my brother threw a monopoly piece at me 🤣 so I don’t know how well it would go down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm new to The Traitors , thoroughly enjoying it and gripped. I don't normally binge watch but I have just finished series one in 2 days! OMG it was absolutely brilliant, I was hooked! "Parting gift!" , my jaw was on the floor lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.