The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ex speaker John Bercow (of ‘ORDER!’ Fame) is amusingly in the upcoming US traitors series. Having ‘celeb’ contestants doesn’t really appeal to me though. I prefer random people (even if some of them are desperate to be famous 😆).

Reactions: 10
Funny how the laziest person (Miles) killed off one of the most athletic (Diane) when they need money for the prize pot
They’re not that bright, if they were they’d have banished the boring blondes/random ones and let the useful ones build the prize pot

I think they give them a steer depending on their personality. Andrew pumps iron, Sonja sews, beautiful Charlotte gets naked in bubbles. Some people are just seen brushing their teeth in pyjamas, which is probably code for "totally nondescript"!
---
Ohh good point. Imagine getting told to pretend to brush your teeth, you’d twig the producers thought you were a big dull dud 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if some of them suspect Paul, but are just staying quiet for the time being until they feel there’s enough bodies suspecting him.

Evie mentioned that she was suspicious of him after he came in at breakfast, but that was privately to the camera. She hasn’t mentioned it in conversation with anyone else since. Jaz is right, Paul seems to have an abnormal amount of control over the group. I hope that starts to change. Miles and Harry are fools, and Harry particularly needs to wise up sharpish otherwise Paul will off him.

Reactions: 16
People suspect Paul, but because he's so popular they are too scared to tell people in case people defend him and they get banished. Jaz is the only one who is being open talking about Paul. The other faithfuls can see no one taking much notice. Plus Paul employs psychopath levels of manipulation. Moment his name is mentioned he does the crocodile tears 'I'm ready to go home and see my family'. I never liked Paul. It was when he was asked by Claudia for three qualities he had that would make him a good traitor he immediately said 'cruel'. Wtf says that?! It's a game ffs. I'd be a useless traitor as if I relax I'd forget the lies ive told so id end up coming across like anthony did. But I could say I'm sneaky, strategic and generally able to read people.

Reactions: 18
Just watching series 2 of Big Boys and isn't this (maddy?) From series 1?

20240114_140958.jpg
20240114_140959.jpg
20240114_141001.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
People suspect Paul, but because he's so popular they are too scared to tell people in case people defend him and they get banished. Jaz is the only one who is being open talking about Paul. The other faithfuls can see no one taking much notice. Plus Paul employs psychopath levels of manipulation. Moment his name is mentioned he does the crocodile tears 'I'm ready to go home and see my family'. I never liked Paul. It was when he was asked by Claudia for three qualities he had that would make him a good traitor he immediately said 'cruel'. Wtf says that?! It's a game ffs. I'd be a useless traitor as if I relax I'd forget the lies ive told so id end up coming across like anthony did. But I could say I'm sneaky, strategic and generally able to read people.
Yes, I think that's why they are afraid to call him out. Plus if they do, he will kill them off.

I did laugh when Jonny was leaving, he said I will get to see my kids. He had consoled Paul earlier who was 'crying' about missing his kds. I did wonder if he said it deliberately but maybe not.

Reactions: 5
Jaz is still around because he said his suspicions to a group containing Harry and specifically said 'if I am murdered, Paul's a traitor'. If that was said to a group not containing a traitor he'd have been offed. The fact he said it and is still here is making him think as well. I hope he stays for a while and gets to see Paul banished

Reactions: 10
I wonder if some of them suspect Paul, but are just staying quiet for the time being until they feel there’s enough bodies suspecting him.

Evie mentioned that she was suspicious of him after he came in at breakfast, but that was privately to the camera. She hasn’t mentioned it in conversation with anyone else since. Jaz is right, Paul seems to have an abnormal amount of control over the group. I hope that starts to change. Miles and Harry are fools, and Harry particularly needs to wise up sharpish otherwise Paul will off him.
I agree, i think Charlotte is making a really big point of saying things like 'aww Paul bless him' and making sure at any opportunity where theres a shred of doubt she defends him loudly which let's be honest if as a faithful you have strong suspicion on a traitor you would keep them close and dumb yourself down because Traitors want naive sheep in the final with them.

Without a doubt you would go in and play stupid till day 11 or 12 then off the Traitors at the pit
I think a lot in there will be voting out faithfuls on purpose because you don't want to be spiltting the money four ways, there's a lot of useless faithfuls that others have to off before you're down to the final four so I don't know why Claudia is saying they're failing when they're not really as such .

Jaz is still around because he said his suspicions to a group containing Harry and specifically said 'if I am murdered, Paul's a traitor'. If that was said to a group not containing a traitor he'd have been offed. The fact he said it and is still here is making him think as well. I hope he stays for a while and gets to see Paul banished
He said it to Harry one on one! But then to another two (including Ross and one of the blondes I think?) separately, while sitting on the outdoor furniture. But I agree, Jaz needs to stay around. He's at least a little more switched on than some of them.

Reactions: 7
The ex speaker John Bercow (of ‘ORDER!’ Fame) is amusingly in the upcoming US traitors series. Having ‘celeb’ contestants doesn’t really appeal to me though. I prefer random people (even if some of them are desperate to be famous 😆).
The first season of USA celebs was the first traitors I watched, loved Kate!

Am watching season 2 on the BBC, really dislike Paul, is it worth watching the first season?

Reactions: 3

Am watching season 2 on the BBC, really dislike Paul, is it worth watching the first season?

I think it is.

I loved Kate too, she just said exactly what she thought and just didn't care.

Whoever said up above they had no interest in watching celebs, it didn't make any odds to me because although they were supposedly known in the USA from being on other reality shows, it was nothing I'd ever seen, so they were all on a level playing field to me.

I keep wondering if on this series Harry is playing naïve, but has a plan to manipulate Miles and blindside Paul. knowing full well he can steer Miles any way he wants. It's not all about having a good game plan, it's about executing it at the right time and with the right people backing you up.

Reactions: 6
Whoever said up above they had no interest in watching celebs, it didn't make any odds to me because although they were supposedly known in the USA from being on other reality shows, it was nothing I'd ever seen, so they were all on a level playing field to me.
The difference to me is that some of them were more uses to being in the public eye and would have played it up in a different way. But then I guess we inevitably get showbiz types on shows like these, like magicians and actresses and presenters. You've got to be comfortable being on camera!

Reactions: 3
I guess so, but honestly the faithful aren't great at putting two and two together from what we have seen so far anyway.
Or more that the risk of you getting murdered is too high.
Objectively it'd be best for faithfuls to act in a collectivist basis, but individually they're each incentivised to stay quiet to stay alive. And only strike when its clear there are numbers enough to kill Paul.
Plus at this stage they'd figure killing Paul just adds another Traitor to the game. Better to keep him in as a known quantity, build the evidence against him, and then try to remove him at the end.

Yeah @ShopTilYouSlop probably it's less about being comfortable and more about having a good idea of how production works and how the edit can make things seem different. I get what you mean, I just didn't analyse it too much really, it was some easy January entertainment to quench my UK Traitors downtime.

I haven't watch S1 of the UK Traitors yet either but I think the tattlers who have really enjoyed it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.