The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we would be bored not knowing the traitors. Especially when we wouldn't see a fraction of what they do being with eachother all day every day. There wouldn't be enough clues to work things out, or the editing would end up making it very obvious.

Much of the drama has come from the traitors and us knowing who they are and what they're up to.

Reactions: 16
I wish they'd kept Miles a secret so we knew the initial 3 but not who else they selected
I just wish they hadn't had Miles at all! He brings nowt! Showed more interest in if there was any jam, than the tasks!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's a case for two versions with and without the audience knowing who the traitors are. I like the dramatic irony of knowing. I started watching The Mole on Netflix but (forgive me for generalising) the Americans are quite irritating 😂
---
New thread for new episodes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.