The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime something big has been teased this series it's been a bit of a let down so not getting hopes too high

Reactions: 15
Everytime something big has been teased this series it's been a bit of a let down so not getting hopes too high
I sort of fear that the teaser clip where Mollie is dressed in black sat at the round table crying her eyes out and Harry also dressed in black stood behind putting his arms around her is him being banished 🙁 I don't know which other contestants going would make her sob like that tbh.

Oh, god, he's ramping up isn't he.It honestly feels as if he can't wait to be the expert after the series finishes by appearing on every show that'll have him. Desperate for fame
The rest of them will go back to normality (mostly) and Paul will be trying to get on any show that will have him. Is he still with his fiancée? If not I’m sure he could make Laura the self titled fourth Ixpert of MAFS very happy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I said to my husband I wonder if they’ll give Diane the choice of dying or becoming a traitor - I think she’d be an interesting traitor and might give Paul a run for his money!!

Actually that is a really good call if you look at the definition of 'poison chalice'

Screenshot_20240117_014138.jpg

Reactions: 5
Happy Thank God It’s Wednesday And Traitors Is Back On Day everyone!

Unfortunately despite Paul’s best attempts to whip up a media storm I think the cliffhanger is as simple as Diane drank from the chalice and is now dead.

Bit gutted that her and Ross weren’t outed before, would have loved a she’s not a traitor she’s my mother moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Paul's saying it, I won't give it any credence.

Was it the boot? I never play unless I can be the dog.
YES 😭 thing Is this was last year so I was 29 and he was 31 💀. I like to be the little hat
---
Actually that is a really good call if you look at the definition of 'poison chalice'

View attachment 2695264
This would be interesting! I hope this is how it plays out or maybe
it gives Diane the chance to reverse it on one of the Traitors?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I guess we will have to wait to see, but they were instructed to "murder in plain sight" and I don't think there's any double meaning regarding the metaphor of the poisoned chalice. I think they just wanted a physical, literal interpretation of a classic metaphor for killing or destroying by stealth, something you could actually act out for the camera. So last time it was the kiss of death and this time it's the poisoned chalice...I don't think they're adding any extra layers of meaning. I guess we'll have to see though.

It would be fun coming up with those killing metaphors. Kiss of death, poisoned chalice...what'll it be next time?

I guess we will have to wait to see, but they were instructed to "murder in plain sight" and I don't think there's any double meaning regarding the metaphor of the poisoned chalice. I think they just wanted a physical, literal interpretation of a classic metaphor for killing or destroying by stealth, something you could actually act out for the camera. So last time it was the kiss of death and this time it's the poisoned chalice...I don't think they're adding any extra layers of meaning. I guess we'll have to see though.

It would be fun coming up with those killing metaphors. Kiss of death, poisoned chalice...what'll it be next time?
Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Traitors, you must in plain sight chuck a monopoly boot at the faithful you want to murder.

Harry would say he feels bad and throw it at someone he says he likes even though he could have thrown it at anyone else

Miles would make it super obvious and flick it across the table at Diane

Paul would wait til everyone could see him, lob it at someone and still only Jaz would be like “that was weird…Paul’s a bit shifty”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Next series: Traitors who want to unmask each other must somehow pick up the intended victim and literally throw them underneath a symbolic Routemaster standing in the castle grounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The show would be way more interesting if we didn't know who the traitors are either. The round table and banishment reveal would be more exciting, and it would be fun seeing if your judgements are right

The show would be way more interesting if we didn't know who the traitors are either. The round table and banishment reveal would be more exciting, and it would be fun seeing if your judgements are right
I wish they'd kept Miles a secret so we knew the initial 3 but not who else they selected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.