The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The UK version of Traitors is the only one I've enjoyed?m, and yes series 1 was much better than the second so far. Although if you have read spoilers for the first series it may take the shine off it a bit.

Reactions: 3
Although I think Harry is playing the game really well, I wish he’d learn to say the word “faithful”. It’s driving me mad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven't watch S1 of the UK Traitors yet either but I think the tattlers who have really enjoyed it!
Reading here, I think it's worth a watch!
The USA celeb season 2 came out on Friday, don't know when it will be available to watch here, but I had a look on reddit, loads of spoilers!!!

Season 1 of the UK version and season 1 of the Oz version are the best in my opinion.

These are all the ones I’m aware of. Are there any more?
The original show - De Verraders
Australia season 1
UK season 1
USA season 1
Australia season 2
New Zealand season 1
Canada season 1 - watching now on Dailymotion
UK season 2 -watching now on BBC
USA season 2 - next to watch after the UK one

Although I think Harry is playing the game really well, I wish he’d learn to say the word “faithful”. It’s driving me mad 😂
I really like Harry, he's giving just enough of the 'fateful' and just enough as a traitor if he's not in the final four with at least a chance of winning I'd be gutted for him tbh

Reactions: 16
Season 1 of the UK version and season 1 of the Oz version are the best in my opinion.

These are all the ones I’m aware of. Are there any more?
The original show - De Verraders
Australia season 1
UK season 1
USA season 1
Australia season 2
New Zealand season 1
Canada season 1 - watching now on Dailymotion
UK season 2 -watching now on BBC
USA season 2 - next to watch after the UK one
All current, discontinued and upcoming versions are listed here:

My favourite out of what I’ve seen fully are:

UK series 1
Australia series 2
USA season 1
Australia season 1

Reactions: 1
A few have mentioned on here about if certain people go then they wouldn't do as well on tasks which is true the traitors don't seem to be thinking of this

Reactions: 9
I hate Diane. So glad she's dead. Don't know why twitter love her so much.
I don't dislike her, but am baffled by this buzz around her tbh - 'ooh she's such a stern schoolteacher with her lazer stares'. She just seems irritating and smug, and almost always wrong with her hunches, but has an annoying certainty that others seem to fall for.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven't watch S1 of the UK Traitors yet either but I think the tattlers who have really enjoyed it!
It was better, I think, although if you've started watching S2 then you're not coming to it completely new so it might feel different.
---
A few have mentioned on here about if certain people go then they wouldn't do as well on tasks which is true the traitors don't seem to be thinking of this
I'm not sure the money is as much of an incentive as feeling clever and powerful.

I really enjoyed aus season 1. One of the guys on it, I forget his name now, talked about how we all have bias and when we are biased (positively) towards someone, we tend to ignore red flags. Paul is red flag central and yet the majority of the faithfuls turn a blind eye to it, whereas someone who doesn't tow the line, raises their suspicions. If nothing else I find it all fascinating from that perspective.

I defo recommend a watch of season 1 UK if not seen. I think I was hooked from episode 4 or 5.

Reactions: 11
All current, discontinued and upcoming versions are listed here:

My favourite out of what I’ve seen fully are:

UK series 1
Australia series 2
USA season 1
Australia season 1
Thank you for sharing. Might try the French ones in the future

I think Paul and Harry probably think they are the best at the challenges

Reactions: 5
Harry’s decent but Paul just faffs about. For a man is his 30s he’s tit at them 🤣. He gets outdone by Diane who is old enough to be his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I watch on catch up, I like watching the breakfast, a bit of chat, but then I fast forward to the round table and on to the traitors in the tower.

This is how I managed to watch the entire first series on a flight back from Singapore, it was a night flight too so I feel a wee bit guilty for the guy in the seat in front with me constantly tapping the screen!

Am I missing out? It just seemed a lot of faffing about for 30mins

Reactions: 4
I watch on catch up, I like watching the breakfast, a bit of chat, but then I fast forward to the round table and on to the traitors in the tower.

This is how I managed to watch the entire first series on a flight back from Singapore, it was a night flight too so I feel a wee bit guilty for the guy in the seat in front with me constantly tapping the screen!

I wouldn't say you really miss anything they just mainly talk about the actual challenge during that time until they're in the cars on the way back and they start to discuss the round table then usually

Reactions: 1

No the challenges don’t really add anything. There’s normally a bit of chat in the cars on the way back which kind of frames why certain people are talked about at the round table but they normally explain that there anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.