The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if the traitors tried to recruit Jaz, he’d decline and be even more convinced that one of them is Paul. And he’d tell everyone (are they allowed to tell everyone if they get an invite?).

Reactions: 5
I think if the traitors tried to recruit Jaz, he’d decline and be even more convinced that one of them is Paul. And he’d tell everyone (are they allowed to tell everyone if they get an invite?).
I THINK it's they join or are murdered, I think 🤔 I can't remember from last year

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anthony needs to calm the hell down.

Miles:
I can't wrap my head around nobody suspecting Miles??? He's the biggest flip-flopper here. He keeps throwing his hands up saying "I dunno" at the roundtable, or if someone throws out a name he gives a half-hearted agreement or rebuttal. I think he'll be in the final, with Harry.

Jaz makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And he'd die!

Last time they tried to recruit Alex, she refused and told the others and so obviously she was murdered. (Kieran had a straightforward join-or-die choice; the game was much further along by then.) The things that make a good Traitor also make a dangerous Faithful. That's why on the first night when they were choosing a recruit, certain names came up...and the next night, choosing a murder, all the same names were floated!

Reactions: 7
Someone last year declined and told the others that they were asked to join. Can't remember who.
The one who declined was the woman who was in a secret relationship with that guy with pink hair. The “join us or be murdered” thing was Kieran.

Reactions: 8
So many of the women are coasting by. Tracey, Evie, Mollie. We never see them say anything.
I can't tell the difference between Evie, Charlie and Mollie. Every time one of them pops up on the screen I scratch my head wondering who it is. It's not as if they're even in stealth mode, just ... not there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know Mollie because she reminds me so much of Claire from Lost. Charlie’s hair is always a mess and she has a strong Bristol accent. Evie has featured the least, I would say - I can’t recall one thing she’s done or one thing she’s said at the round table. It’s quite frustrating watching them all survive each night when they bring nothing to the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still find the scenes of them doing random tit in the hotel room so funny like do they knock on the door and be like “Alright Diane, just pretend to do skin care obliviously, Ross mate, can you do some push ups? Just in case you’re bumped off in the night”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still find the scenes of them doing random tit in the hotel room so funny like do they knock on the door and be like “Alright Diane, just pretend to do skin care obliviously, Ross mate, can you do some push ups? Just in case you’re bumped off in the night”
Tracy gazing at her crystals sent me.

• Haha
Didn't they all start crying last series when they found out about that couple? 😂 wonder if they will react the same this series about Diane and Ross

Reactions: 3
What makes it funnier is they are obviously filmed in rooms in the castle and that’s not even where they sleep so they must take them all to a room and say ‘go on, do something’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know Mollie because she reminds me so much of Claire from Lost. Charlie’s hair is always a mess and she has a strong Bristol accent. Evie has featured the least, I would say - I can’t recall one thing she’s done or one thing she’s said at the round table. It’s quite frustrating watching them all survive each night when they bring nothing to the show.
That does seem to be how to survive, though. Big personalities get murdered. People who are too smart get murdered.

I love the show but now I'm wondering how much longevity it's got in it when the way to win is basically to be boring.

I might be imagining it, but last year I’m sure it was mentioned if someone was murdered ’in plain sight’, to ramp up the tension a bit.

I am a bit ‘hhhhmmm’ at the whole ‘couldn’t sleep because I’m so TERRIFIED!!!!’ thing they keep harping on about - you sit down in a posh chair to read a piece of paper that says you’re not in the game any more - how petrifying 🙄
Oh right. In that case someone will definitely comment on the fact a strange wine glass appeared ( probably Diane if she didn’t get murdered) . Miles’s days are numbered.

Reactions: 2
New to the thread and just caught up with the show - first time watching it!

I love the dramatics of the filming / soundtrack etc. but was so ridiculous that Charlotte (the fit one!) was filmed in a bath - they wouldn't have put Tracey in a bath!

Also I flip flopped between liking/disliking Antony but he was giving misogynist vibes towards the end. So maybe that's what Diane was picking up in their tiff early doors.

I think Miles may be next traitor to go - he always 'dunno' fence sitting, people have commented about his lack of effort in tasks and there will (hopefully) be suspicion over the chalice.

My favourites are Jaz, Jasmine and Diane (and if she goes I'll take her son instead!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.