The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the thread and just caught up with the show - first time watching it!

I love the dramatics of the filming / soundtrack etc. but was so ridiculous that Charlotte (the fit one!) was filmed in a bath - they wouldn't have put Tracey in a bath!

Also I flip flopped between liking/disliking Antony but he was giving misogynist vibes towards the end. So maybe that's what Diane was picking up in their tiff early doors.

I think Miles may be next traitor to go - he always 'dunno' fence sitting, people have commented about his lack of effort in tasks and there will (hopefully) be suspicion over the chalice.

My favourites are Jaz, Jasmine and Diane (and if she goes I'll take her son instead!)
I feel like if Miles was a faithful he would have been murder now since he isn't bringing much to the missions or the round table discussions. The fact he's still there should be suspicious alone.

Then again, these Traitors are getting rid of the people that are actually contributing money to the pot 🙄

Reactions: 18
If Jaz doesn't win, I'm not watching the next one. Faithful need to be much smarter than Traitors and he's by far the smartest one in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This series is watchable, and its had its moments, but its no where near as addictive as the first series. It also seems to lack twists.

Not sure if I'll watch a 3rd series

Reactions: 11
What makes it funnier is they are obviously filmed in rooms in the castle and that’s not even where they sleep so they must take them all to a room and say ‘go on, do something’ 🤣
Must be like after lunch or something they’re like “Go have a chill in this room and faff around doing whatever you like”. I wouldn’t know what to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like Anthony. I’m going to miss him.

If they have killed off Diane, good luck Harry you’re essentially doing the trials yourself now babes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These shows will always attracted wannabes. You see it with quiz and game shows, familiar faces popping up on multiple ones.

It's all ego, whether it's to show how smart they are, to get rich, to be famous etc.

Back when Jeremy Vines show had an audience there was a guy regularly in the audience who interacted with the panel, and he was also on a couple of quiz shows on other channels.
Years ago, my friends hubby did occasional work as an extra - he was often booked to appear in the audience of various shows if seats needed filling. Spotting him in the audience of the likes of the Price is Right was our version of Where’s Wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like Anthony. I’m going to miss him.

If they have killed off Diane, good luck Harry you’re essentially doing the trials yourself now babes
I like him too. And his reaction to finding out who the traitors were, especially Harry, was hilarious.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Jonny and Anthony both flung themselves into the tasks at hand. Both gone. I think Diane is too good to lose just yet. Fingers crossed.

I wonder if you can win just by being dull/ lying low, all the time. There's a few whose names I still can't remember from one time to the next. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Funny how the laziest person (Miles) killed off one of the most athletic (Diane) when they need money for the prize pot

Reactions: 8
Anthony came across so much better on uncloaked. I think being a faithful and not having any control, or definite knowledge of who was in control, made him defensive and hypervigilant. When he's relaxed, he's funny and a bigger personality. I think that's what people said about his personality changing. He felt on edge.

Reactions: 23
Must be like after lunch or something they’re like “Go have a chill in this room and faff around doing whatever you like”. I wouldn’t know what to do 🤣
I think they give them a steer depending on their personality. Andrew pumps iron, Sonja sews, beautiful Charlotte gets naked in bubbles. Some people are just seen brushing their teeth in pyjamas, which is probably code for "totally nondescript"!
---
Anthony came across so much better on uncloaked. I think being a faithful and not having any control, or definite knowledge of who was in control, made him defensive and hypervigilant. When he's relaxed, he's funny and a bigger personality. I think that's what people said about his personality changing. He felt on edge.
It seems he was very much in game mode and now we know him a bit, that's the clue that he was actually Faithful. But they have so little to go on in there. Everything could be sincere, a bluff or a double bluff. There's very little really useful evidence.

Except PAUL NOT GETTING MURDERED WHEN YOU WERE ALL SO SURE HE WOULD OH MY GOD, THINK PEOPLE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where can that be watched? I need a filler until Wednesday 😁
You can watch the Australian series 1 on BBC Iplayer. That's filmed in Australia with all non show biz contestants and a male host called Roger. They drive themselves around to the tasks and the Traitors wear ruby coloured cloaks. It also looks like they stay at the big hotel come mansion venue.

Iplayer also has series 1 of the USA version which is a mix of non show biz and well known people who've been on other reality shows. That one's set in the same Scottish venue and hosted by Allan Cummings whose outfits have to be seen to be believed. I loved that series.

There's an NZ one as well, which I haven't seen, that's only online so far as I know but if you search it'll lead you to the right platform.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.