The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first series I have seen- What happens if the Traitors fail a task?
What do you mean by failing a task? If they do badly at the task collectively, they bank less money. As everyone is hoping to win at least a share of the pot, it's in everyone's interests to work together as a team for the tasks.

What do you mean by failing a task? If they do badly at the task collectively, they bank less money. As everyone is hoping to win at least a share of the pot, it's in everyone's interests to work together as a team for the tasks.
I assume they meant if the traitors fail one of their tasks like the poisoned chalice one this week. What happens if no one drinks it

Reactions: 7
I think they’ve just missed a chance to murder someone. Maybe Claudia will make an more direct reference to a chalice (not that anyone except Jaz will catch on 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd guess that if they fail in what they need to do to murder, there's just no murder. And the Faithful will be left puzzling it out.

Reactions: 4
I kinda wish there was a traitor that we the viewers didn't know about. Not sure how that would work though.

Miles is a lovely man, but the traitor role doesn't suit him. I think that Diane would have been a good traitor.

Reactions: 23
I kinda wish there was a traitor that we the viewers didn't know about. Not sure how that would work though.

Miles is a lovely man, but the traitor role doesn't suit him. I think that Diane would have been a good traitor.
I agree. I like that we know the traitors, I wouldn't want to not know. But it would be cool to have a secret one we didn't know about. Even one that the other traitors didn't know about either

Reactions: 7
Not sure if others are already across this - I had a random reel of hers pop up in my IG explore and it turns out Paul's partner is an influencer. Because of course...

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Not sure if others are already across this - I had a random reel of hers pop up in my IG explore and it turns out Paul's partner is an influencer. Because of course...
Yeah I saw this too. Kind of ruins the fun when you know the contestants are probably just there to start their social media careers.

Reactions: 12
Currently sitting watching this week’s episodes that I’ve already seen because my husband has been on nights and he’s off now but I haven’t got the heart to tell him I watched them without him 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also with Paul the desperation of his previous tv attempts for fame and his glee regarding going on Joe Wilkinson's podcast after Joe and David had previously treated Poppy Hillstead so badly on their previous podcast they had to bin it and start again says a lot about him in my eyes.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
These shows will always attracted wannabes. You see it with quiz and game shows, familiar faces popping up on multiple ones.

It's all ego, whether it's to show how smart they are, to get rich, to be famous etc.

Back when Jeremy Vines show had an audience there was a guy regularly in the audience who interacted with the panel, and he was also on a couple of quiz shows on other channels.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.