The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to be so easy for them to identify those who were acting different/shifty the night of the ‘murder’. Firstly they’re all gonna remember that Paul, Harry and Miles disappeared for a while and then Zach can vouch for seeing them talking privately in another room. And to top it off Miles being really weird about giving Diane a drink🤣I wonder how they’ll come back from this and defend themselves.
But will they find out someone was ‘murdered in plain sight’ ? Will it not just be like other murders where someone doesn’t make it to breakfast? I can’t remember this scenario from the previous/US/AUS/UK series.

Reactions: 2
Amanda murdered someone with a kiss last series but it fell totally flat as it was just a goodnight hug and no one could have spotted it really. They’ve definitely upped the ante here, not to mention that the faithful will be expecting a ‘murder in plain sight’ this time round.

Reactions: 4
But will they find out someone was ‘murdered in plain sight’ ? Will it not just be like other murders where someone doesn’t make it to breakfast? I can’t remember this scenario from the previous/US/AUS/UK series.
I might be imagining it, but last year I’m sure it was mentioned if someone was murdered ’in plain sight’, to ramp up the tension a bit.

I am a bit ‘hhhhmmm’ at the whole ‘couldn’t sleep because I’m so TERRIFIED!!!!’ thing they keep harping on about - you sit down in a posh chair to read a piece of paper that says you’re not in the game any more - how petrifying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Miles will slip up and get found out sooner than later..

Really hoping Jaz stays on the Paul train and more people listen to him, he’s spot on!!

Reactions: 10
When this series of the Traitor started I kept looking out for who might be the saboteur haha
I keep saying they need to make an adult version of the CBBC programme Trapped. That was such a good show, I definitely recommend.

Reactions: 6
Is ‘The Mole’ worth watching?
I enjoyed it. I've only watched the netflix season but I like how the did the voting and eliminations and I like that there was the sabotage element from the mole in the missions which I think is missing from the Traitors. It was hard to tell sometime who was just bad at the challenges and who was actively trying to sabotage until closer to the end.

It is a netflix show so the casting is a bit meh, you've got some of the usual fame hungry arrogant people. Some have been on a few other netflix reality shows since which always says a lot...

I might be imagining it, but last year I’m sure it was mentioned if someone was murdered ’in plain sight’, to ramp up the tension a bit.

I am a bit ‘hhhhmmm’ at the whole ‘couldn’t sleep because I’m so TERRIFIED!!!!’ thing they keep harping on about - you sit down in a posh chair to read a piece of paper that says you’re not in the game any more - how petrifying 🙄
Yeah, but nobody wants to get outed, and in the inworld story you've been murdered, and they're all immersed in it, so there's always going to be a little bit of feeling there.

Interestingly, they don't get upset when they're murdered. It was the same last time. Banishment was horrid because it was a group of people saying they didn't trust you when you were being sincere, the group turning on you. Murder isn't so personal, in fact it's usually a compliment because they take out the smart people who are threats to them.

Reactions: 9
I enjoyed it. I've only watched the netflix season but I like how the did the voting and eliminations and I like that there was the sabotage element from the mole in the missions which I think is missing from the Traitors. It was hard to tell sometime who was just bad at the challenges and who was actively trying to sabotage until closer to the end.

It is a netflix show so the casting is a bit meh, you've got some of the usual fame hungry arrogant people. Some have been on a few other netflix reality shows since which always says a lot...
There have been a couple of mentions of people not being traitors because they try so hard in missions. Which is an utter logic fail as the traitors want to bank the money as much as everyone else, but an interesting insight into the way their minds have cast the traitors.

I wonder if Miles with his limited stamina and even more limited interest in the game will just give up trying and let them take him out. He clearly wants to go home, so who knows?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anthony was a completely different person on the Uncloaked show. Even his face looked different relaxed and smiling. Poor guy aged overnight in there🤣

I can see how that would’ve been perceived as suspicious but they’re slowly eliminating all the issues players who are actually switched on.
---
Who do you think they’ll recruit next?

• Haha
Anthony was a completely different person on the Uncloaked show. Even his face looked different relaxed and smiling. Poor guy aged overnight in there🤣

I can see how that would’ve been perceived as suspicious but they’re slowly eliminating all the issues players who are actually switched on.
---
Unless they lose somebody I’m not sure they’ll recruit again.

Diane would be my choice. Hope she’s somehow survived but my gut feeling is the cliffhanger is a bluff.

Reactions: 8

---
Bless him. I think playing this game would age me overnight as well.

Unless they lose somebody I’m not sure they’ll recruit again.

Diane would be my choice. Hope she’s somehow survived but my gut feeling is the cliffhanger is a bluff.
Yes that’s what I meant. I’m guessing they’ll either lose Paul first or Miles after drinksgate

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.