The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Paul has completely got away with it, why would the traitors save him over Meg? If you were a traitor you would have murdered Paul and let Meg get voted it’s so obvious he would only be saved if he was a traitor how can they not see that? It’s really the only good clue they’ve had but they still ignore it. Then tonight it’s all been forgotten about. Jaz has been quite clever though as the traitors won’t murder him now, although surely by not being murdered it’s another clue, if you were a traitor other than Paul you would murder Jaz to set up Paul. In a way Jaz is better telling everyone not just a few people and then if he’s saved it will show whether Paul is a traitor or not. Harry is playing it well, him and miles should try and get Paul out, they all think there are 3 traitors so only one of them will be able to win.

Reactions: 21
So we all think that this is being set up fir a traitors win this year???

I think Paul will be outed at some point, the faithfuls will pick off anyone that shows any personality and Miles and Harry will sail through to the win.

Reactions: 8
I have a suspicion that Miles did successfully murder Diane and now the finger will point at him as too many were around when he made the fuss over swapping glasses.

He was clearly set up to fail by Paul who kept himself firmly away, he knows they need another faithful win and he needed to take the pressure off himself.

I may be overthinking this and giving Paul more gameplay credit than is due!

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe Paul has completely got away with it, why would the traitors save him over Meg? If you were a traitor you would have murdered Paul and let Meg get voted it’s so obvious he would only be saved if he was a traitor how can they not see that? It’s really the only good clue they’ve had but they still ignore it. Then tonight it’s all been forgotten about. Jaz has been quite clever though as the traitors won’t murder him now, although surely by not being murdered it’s another clue, if you were a traitor other than Paul you would murder Jaz to set up Paul. In a way Jaz is better telling everyone not just a few people and then if he’s saved it will show whether Paul is a traitor or not. Harry is playing it well, him and miles should try and get Paul out, they all think there are 3 traitors so only one of them will be able to win.
Indeed.

Someone (hopefully Jaz) should/should've posited why the traitors wouldn't have murdered a guy highly unlikely to be banished versus someone who'd already been coming (falsely) under fire as a traitor.

The best 'defence' Paul could posit is that he's being set up to look suspicious... but then the counter-argument to that is it's a far more convoluted and unreliable plan by the traitors when they could simply murder him, a supposedly popular and unbanishable player, anyway.
---
I have a suspicion that Miles did successfully murder Diane and now the finger will point at him as too many were around when he made the fuss over swapping glasses.

He was clearly set up to fail by Paul who kept himself firmly away, he knows they need another faithful win and he needed to take the pressure off himself.

I'm leaning this way too. I think the 'cliffhanger' has been designed by the producers to make people speculate for 5 days that Diane might've survived somehow when in reality, it'll be like the Ash 'cliffhanger' from Wednesday where people speculated she might drop a reveal, but actually just went off. There's a fair chance something might foil Diane's murder, yet I think odds-on she's a goner.

Miles didn't help himself when he suggested that his usual role behind the bar would make him an easy option to administer the dose. Paul leapt right onto that. I agree that Miles will be fitted up for the murder, presumably requiring another traitor to be recruited.

Logic would suggest then that Paul and Harry should recruit Jaz (the only one with sense), but I suspect Paul's ego won't allow it. I think what's more likely is that they recruit one of the 'background blondes' as a wilful bidder / future patsy and because they've been flying under the radar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think the reason Paul is getting away with it comes from what one of the women said (can’t remember which!) - ‘it can’t be Paul, it’s too obvious’.

They are so used to watching scripted drama that they don’t recognise that if the Traitors play badly it WILL be obvious that they are. So they see incompetence as a double bluff.

I think the firepit won’t look as suspicious as it seems to us because they are all being filmed in various small group conversations all the time, and we only see a small number of them. So it’s not innately odd for some of them to go and chat at the firepit but if Miles is caught out here, and the people suspecting Paul remember that Harry was with them, it could lead to something.
---
Also my idea of a good watch over the next episodes would be increasing numbers of the faithful realising Paul is a traitor but not bringing it to the table for a bit. This would make for excellent TV as we could enjoy seeing his smuggery growing but also they would be able to watch what he did to get a better idea of who the other traitors are - he’s already dropped Harry in it with Jaz for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Could Harry’s “oh my diddly days” phrase take off?
---

I only remembered him by seeing this article! He was such an asshole on the traitors.
Urgh yeah I remember when he had a massive strop with Aaron just for asking questions about his job. If I remember he got quite aggressive about it and Aaron felt upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
John was horrible.

I’m just wondering - given that Mollie and Charlie are both from Bristol and look similar, could they be sisters? Would we know that by now if they were?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

People are suspecting Zach a lot and I think him being there will add to it, they might suspect he did it if Mile can deflect well enough. If they do suspect Miles and he's found out to be a traitor they will then probably then look more at Zach because they'll think he was there to watch and make sure it happened. Paul and Harry we're in different rooms at the time.

Either way I think Zach may be in trouble with this. Especially as he was wandering around the house on his own for a bit too. Someone will probably latch onto that...

Reactions: 5
I’d love it if Diane didn’t like the chalice so poured the contents into another glass. Didn’t Claudia say the Faithful would be murdered when their lips touched the chalice?
That would be me. I don't like drinking from anything metal or metal trimmed :p

I did get Evie and Charlie mixed up a bit at first, but I don't think Mollie looks like either of them at all.

Reactions: 10
I hope Diane has somehow escaped the attempted murder! I love watching her, especially now she has start to suspect Ross may be a traitor.

I love Harry and love the way he's playing the game (I'd go so far as to say I want him to win!) but I am WILLING Jaz to join the dots after his conversation with Paul last night and realise that the most logical reason Harry told Paul about what Jaz said is that Harry and Paul are BOTH traitors.... Jaz is the only one left with even half a clue about what's going on

Reactions: 22
how did nobody notice that this hulking great metal chalice had appeared among the cristal d’arques and was being waved around in a totally non suspicious manner?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If Diane is murdered without it coming out about her and Ross, is that a wasted twist? Or have the producers got a plan? I wonder what will happen.

Reactions: 5
John was horrible.

I’m just wondering - given that Mollie and Charlie are both from Bristol and look similar, could they be sisters? Would we know that by now if they were?
I don't think so. Their accents are too different. Charlie has a v v strong Bristolian accent. Mollie's is barely detectable to me. bristol is a mish mash of V posh areas, v poor areas and lots of areas somewhere in between and if I was to guess, I would say Mollie is from one of the relatively affluent areas. Charlie shouts a lot about doing it for Bristol so I would anticipate her entire family circle have strong accents like her and they are quite difficult to tone down!

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I did wonder about the accents! But my sibling and I have totally different accents so not entirely impossible - all about our friendship groups growing up. I can broaden mine deliberately but he can’t shift his much.

Reactions: 9
Miles, Harry and Paul would be clueless in an Escape room game!

I don’t know why all three had to meet. I think it would have been better to mix it up or drop names in plain sight. Eg Isn’t Diane looking fab tonight.

They seem quite clueless though even if they guessed all three traitors colluding it would be boring without the Machiavellian twists.

Reactions: 4
Also my idea of a good watch over the next episodes would be increasing numbers of the faithful realising Paul is a traitor but not bringing it to the table for a bit. This would make for excellent TV as we could enjoy seeing his smuggery growing but also they would be able to watch what he did to get a better idea of who the other traitors are - he’s already dropped Harry in it with Jaz for example.
Krishnan GM made a similar point on Uncloaked, about how the ‘cult of personality’ that Paul has established means that as starts to slip up, people are going to be wary about calling him out at the round table as they’ll think they’re the only one who suspects him and they don’t want to flag themselves for murder or banishment.

Which means he could get increasingly cocky and careless, leading to a glorious fall from power.
---
Miles, Harry and Paul would be clueless in an Escape room game!

Especially if the escape room had some books in it!

I’m still amused by ‘is this the library?’, ‘what will the chalice look like?’, and ‘I don’t know how to look for Shakespeare; I need to ring my mum.’ 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.